Black panther captured in welch

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lance davis

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2012
I have always herd they were here, a dnr officer was at the gas station talking to a guy that had it in a live trap. It was a big cat with green eyes.
Where

Lorton, VA

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Lance davis wrote:
I have always herd they were here, a dnr officer was at the gas station talking to a guy that had it in a live trap. It was a big cat with green eyes.
< exactly was this black panther captured? There is a controversy about black panthers on War's Topix. Too many people have seen them for them not to exist here. They're even being disputed on the (Elk in Caretta) thread. I believe they're here in these mts.
County of McDowell

Clay, WV

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Lance davis wrote:
You don't even live here. Maybe at one time you did. But NOT now.

You Silly/Childish/Teenager.
1 post removed
Prezdint Limbaws 2012

Thomasville, NC

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Obama is a Black Panther, he`s the president of the Black Panther Party, and the Communist Party of thre US also...And dognuts 512 and his alter egos are too....Just sayin

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Prezdint Limbaws 2012 wrote:
Obama is a Black Panther, he`s the president of the Black Panther Party, and the Communist Party of thre US also...And dognuts 512 and his alter egos are too....Just sayin
Lemme guess, is this your opening to your "victim" schtick? Those did make me laugh.

BTW which banned account did you just try to post with, "Cohee"? I looked back in the archives and a few of your dullest hits was under that dress of yours.

Is "Viejo" banned now?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Ain't "black panther" what they used to call your daddy?
Prezdint Limbaws 2012 wrote:
Craven Morehead

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Ain't "black panther" what they used to call your daddy?
<quoted text>
Now ain't that funniernshit!!!! Who's ya Black Panther daddy!!!
Craven Morehead

Statts Mills, WV

#9 Mar 14, 2012
So funny i posted it twice!!!
Prezdint Limbaws 2012

Thomasville, NC

#10 Mar 14, 2012
No, but I be youglassmommababydaddy......he h uh heh uh heh uh...Chalk#892843
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2012
I wonder if this is the same one that we have seen here in the park. It has been seen here for the past year or so.
GiGi

Bluefield, WV

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Is this true that they found a panther or not. Where and Who found it? Where is it now? Just wondering.
jrc

Fincastle, VA

#14 Mar 15, 2012
If it was true it would be on CNN. Cause they aint no black panthers in the u.s. Jaguars live in South America.
BILL

Branchland, WV

#15 Mar 15, 2012
There are mountain lions here they come in 2 colors, mostly the tawny color, occasionally black ones are seen. My dad had one cross the road in front of his car in Panther Creek many years ago.
jrc

Fincastle, VA

#16 Mar 16, 2012
only black they have are on the ears. No mountain lion is solid black. Only jaguars.
3 posts removed
Dick buttkiss

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2012
Even the parks around here have seen them. There are solid black big cats around here. In the night they come down off the benches to get water and feed. Call it what you like but I have saw them with my own eyes. They won't just stand there and let you take pictures with them, and neat her will the dnr officer.
They r here

Lorton, VA

#21 Mar 17, 2012
Black panthers exist here. Way too many people have seen them. They all can't be telling lies.
Tommy

Bluefield, WV

#22 Mar 17, 2012
Yeah, they made an entire series out of BS like this called finding bigfoot! No panthers in WV!
Wood

Mannington, WV

#23 Mar 17, 2012
There are some around. It has been documented by credible eye-witnesses. I think there was one hit by a car and killed back in the 80's around Caples/Peter's Branch.
Rushdidit

Thomasville, NC

#24 Mar 17, 2012
Craven Morehead wrote:
<quoted text>Now ain't that funniernshit!!!! Who's ya Black Panther daddy!!!
I Be POSDdogs mommababydaddy....I don`t has to pay no Chile sipoat causen de too dollahs i be gibben his uglyassmomma was, one dollah fo secks and one dollah for chile sipoat inshoence....Just sayin....Heh uh heh uh heh uh heh uh..Dats funniernshytaintit????
nature boy

Bluefield, WV

#25 Mar 17, 2012
I almost hit one with my car....don't tell me they don't exist!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 min Just Wondering 22,426
Yet another overdose.... 1 hr Raven 1
Lost 35 Pounsa Of Ugly (May '17) 1 hr Raven 6
wch 20 hr TRUTH HURTS 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,301
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Thu _FLATLINE-------- 40,878
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Thu Mustang GT Girl 2,758

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance