goodbye

Welch, WV

#21 Apr 18, 2010
wondering how she can afford a choice of "5" vehicles?
Wise Man

Princeton, WV

#22 Apr 22, 2010
I know more about krystal than anyone else. I had her long before tony did. she is no good ridin or walking. her name is on more walls than anyone nos. like mother like daughter. the apple dont fall far from the tree tony will learn soon enough I will have to have a discussion with hiim.
ttoth-pick

Northfork, WV

#23 Apr 23, 2010
ok look for real lets be grown about this shit; let me say this much brittany and Krystal are both very good weman and if the bitch woulda been doing her job right james wouldnt be where he is today; i know all about them; me and brittany has been friends for years she use to stay with me all the time and if she wasnt at my house i was at her's Krystal & tony was like my 2nd mom and dad; they are very good people; and if the bitch really wants to try dogging them then she can just come see me im sure once she sees what name im writen under she will know who i am; yall all just need to worry about ya own lifes and not everyone elses i mean is this the life you live getting on here talkin crap about people and worried about what they do; well look this is to everyone if yall have a prob with tony krystal james or brittany then you have one with me and ill be the first to tell you dnt none of us play when we say something we mean it; ill be the first to thorw hands with you and who ever else over that family; so please do your self a fav and leave brittany tony krystal and james's name out ya mouths befor yu lose ya life;
Wise Man

Princeton, WV

#24 Apr 23, 2010
I dont know if we are talking about the same people or not cause i know whaaaaat thesse people are about.they are no good. tony is a better man than they waill ever be women. krystal better watch his ex froom what i hear. they look good together just like they used to tony is not a stupid man and he knows just what he is doing. his old lady will find out sooner or later and toony will find out about RB and krysstal hooking up right under tonys nose. dumb asses.
U DONT KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#25 Apr 23, 2010
Wise Man wrote:
Wiseman sayeth, just because one's name is wrote on a porta-john wall, does not mean that they are easy, because it took me, 3 loratabs, and a xanax to hit that!!!!!
TO HIT WHO? KRYSTAL???!! I THINK NOT!
wondering

Newton, WV

#26 Apr 24, 2010
Haha wrote:
Haha your hilarious. Seems to me like you don't know anything. I know this family very well, Krystal Cline is very happy with Tony Cline and for your information it was her daughter Brittany that took James away from his wife. Don't be a hater! Don't be jealous that you have to ride around in a dodge and Krystal has her choice of 5 vehicles, and has her name on the side of a tractor. And it's not Krystal Letner Jenkins Cline It's KRYSTAL CLINE!!!
Your not fooling anyone, we know exactly who this is. Like I said quit hating on this family because James found someone better than you. At least he doesn't have to take hedge clippers and antibacterial soap with him when he wants some.
If anybody can take them away they were not worth having. Consider yourself lucky and say that Brittany did you a favor. A dodge is a very fine auto. Its better to have one that runs than five that need fixin'.
NOT A FRIEND

Clay, WV

#27 Apr 25, 2010
Betrayed wrote:
Wonder who is next on her to do list
I HEAR THAT HER NEXT TO DO LIST IS THAT SHE IS ON HER WAY TO PRINCETON (RACE TRACK TRAILER PARK) TO LOOK FOR AN OLD FRIEND THAT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT AND LEAVE HER WITH A SPECIAL GIFT THAT SHE WONT FORGET.. AS FOR ANYONE ELSE HUSBAND, I THINK KRYSTAL GOT ALL SHE WANTED OUT OF THIS ONE..
FOR SOMEONE TO FEEL BETRAYED, I THINK THEY HAVE TO BE AN ACTUAL FRIEND FIRST....
KIM----- YOU KNOW WHATS COMING YOUR WAY, NEVER BE SURPRISED TO KNOW WHO MIGHT BE AROUND THE CORNER.... TO BE A 33 YEAR OLD CHILD, I THINK ITS TIME TO GROW UP. THEN YOU MIGHT FIND A MAN WHO MIGHT WOULD WANT TO KEEP U AND PUT UP WITH UR CHILDISH WAYS. REAL WOMEN DONT SIT ON THERE FAT ASS ALL DAY PLAYING PLAYSTATION.......
NOT A FRIEND

Clay, WV

#28 Apr 25, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody can take them away they were not worth having. Consider yourself lucky and say that Brittany did you a favor. A dodge is a very fine auto. Its better to have one that runs than five that need fixin'.
know what ur talkin about before u comment...
dont be jealous, if you would get off of your fat ass and get a real job u could have fine vehicles too
laughin my ass off

Clay, WV

#29 Apr 25, 2010
goodbye wrote:
honey krystal has a fine man who loves her very much and gives her and their daughter BRITTANY everything they want
WOMEN TRYIN TO BE MEN

Clay, WV

#30 Apr 25, 2010
Wise Man wrote:
I know more about krystal than anyone else. I had her long before tony did. she is no good ridin or walking. her name is on more walls than anyone nos. like mother like daughter. the apple dont fall far from the tree tony will learn soon enough I will have to have a discussion with hiim.
sorry kimberly hensley hastings, krystal dont do women, so quit acting like a man trying to get attention no one wants you .YOUR FAT, SMELLY, HAIRY, LAZY, AND CANT GET A MAN.... DONT BE JEALOUS
Just Wondering

Welch, WV

#31 Apr 28, 2010
This ToDo List you are talking about. Is this the list she makes so she wont forget who she did last or so she wont do the same one again.lol
Betrayed

Washington, DC

#32 Apr 29, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
This ToDo List you are talking about. Is this the list she makes so she wont forget who she did last or so she wont do the same one again.lol
There isn't enough time to write all those names down! LMAO!
1 post removed
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#34 May 16, 2010
ok its my turn i see all of yall like to run your mouth about my mom and my sister i just got a few things to say...# 1 my mom or sister aint whores so keep your mouth off of them...# 2 if any of yall i dont give a fuck who you are got something to say about them come to welch and settle it out with me...and # 3 i know the main person doing this aint none of us stupid you are just jealous that my sister has took your only support you had and now you aint got him, your a nobody now and cant get over the fact that an 18 yr. old took your man....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! i really thank the ones that stood of for my family yall are some true friends
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#35 May 16, 2010
goodbye wrote:
its called working her whole life your dumb ass
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#36 May 16, 2010
Wise Man wrote:
I dont know if we are talking about the same people or not cause i know whaaaaat thesse people are about.they are no good. tony is a better man than they waill ever be women. krystal better watch his ex froom what i hear. they look good together just like they used to tony is not a stupid man and he knows just what he is doing. his old lady will find out sooner or later and toony will find out about RB and krysstal hooking up right under tonys nose. dumb asses.
ok now this is some stupid shit be for real if it wasnt for mom tony probably wouldnt be here right now she has been beside of him ever since he has been sick and his ex is not no worry to my mom cause she has already jerked his out of her car before so i say my mom aint worried about her and another thing i dont know who this wise man is but you aint wise at all my mom has never cheated on tony and dont plan on it so i dont know who the RB your talking about but i believe your the dumb ass
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#37 May 16, 2010
Betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't enough time to write all those names down! LMAO!
so you say there isnt enough time?...you know i would smack the piss out of you if i knew who you was everyone of yall are shit talkers that talks shit on the internet be a real person and say this shit to our face if you have the balls bitches
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#38 May 16, 2010
Wise Man wrote:
i dont know if this is a man, woman, or it but there is one thing i know you are gonna keep my mom and sisters name out of your mouth and saying that you have already had my mom bitch you listen here my mom wouldnt give you a chance in hell to get with her...you know i say my toliet seat gets more ass than you have ever seen so quit sounding like your some kind of pimp and getting all these girls but i know your really not so just shut up and keep dreaming
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#39 May 16, 2010
laughin my ass off wrote:
<quoted text>honey krystal has a fine man who loves her very much and gives her and their daughter BRITTANY everything they want
yes she does and i dare anybody to try to do anything to break them up even though me and tony have our differences i still love him like he's my dad and he's bad down sick so i advise yall to not start trouble with my family cause then there will be more than trouble started
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#40 May 16, 2010
Betrayed wrote:
Wonder who is next on her to do list
you know i believe the next on her to do list is Tony Cline cause shes married to him dumb ass
Brandon Letner

Bluefield, WV

#41 May 16, 2010
pooh wrote:
its probably James Hastings, him and his wife is divorced now and they are neighbors...maybe krystal is the reason they divorced

no it wasnt my mom i say he left because he was always worried about where his money was going to...wondering who was spending it? not saying no names but you know who im talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 49 min Theo 1,986
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 13,459
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr texas pete 3,831
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 1 hr texas pete 802
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr purplelady1040 23,415
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 11 hr Old man- Bville 295
Jailtime or no Jailtime? 11 hr not fooled 8
Welch Dating
Find my Match

Welch Jobs