Who was in the car wreck at Save A Lot??

Who was in the car wreck at Save A Lot??

Posted in the Welch Forum

KSB

“MY HEART..MY LIFE..MY FAMILY”

Since: Feb 07

Roderfield-

#1 Jul 6, 2007
I hate to hear of anyone getting hurt or killed but I really hate to hear of someone going this way. Does anyone know who it was? No matter who it is my prayers are with their family.
MANDY

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 6, 2007
KSB wrote:
I hate to hear of anyone getting hurt or killed but I really hate to hear of someone going this way. Does anyone know who it was? No matter who it is my prayers are with their family.
They said it was a man that worked at Save a lot.

KSB

“MY HEART..MY LIFE..MY FAMILY”

Roderfield-

#3 Jul 6, 2007
MANDY wrote:
<quoted text>They said it was a man that worked at Save a lot.
I was at Goodsons' today and heard someone talking about it was believed to be a woman who worked at the stores boyfriend. I'm not sure but I think they said her name was Belva if so she had not to long ago lost her husband...but don't hold me to that. They also said he had a heart attack. Lord, be with the family/friends . Amen
Superior Employee

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2007
Save-A-Lots has a memorial wreath on their door with a not that states "In Honor of our employee Chuck" They said he was employeed there he worked in the back cutting meats.

west virginia

#5 Jul 7, 2007
Wasnt this the same man that worked at Jimmy's Supermarket years ago? That is so sad..
mama from savealot

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jul 7, 2007
CrAzY cHiCk wrote:
Wasnt this the same man that worked at Jimmy's Supermarket years ago? That is so sad..
no it wasn't him chuck was a stocker. he used to work at the hospital. i worked with him at savealot
seeker

Clay, WV

#7 Jul 7, 2007
CrAzY cHiCk wrote:
Hey CC Harry and Boo Boo cut meat at Jimmys and Harry is still around Jimmys Hardware, wow how many years has it been????
Sally

Snowshoe, WV

#8 Jul 8, 2007
i WORKED AT JIMMYS WHEN HARRY AND BOO BOO WORKED THERE. ALSO A MULLINS BOY, LOUISE FLETCHER, JOE MAYS, GIBSON BOY. THAT WAS IN THE EARLY 70'S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr TRYING-_3 22,274
Can I get pills in Isaban? 6 hr Cole Slaw 3
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 7 hr Sundog512 38,927
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr FIT59 4,011
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 16 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,627
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 17 hr -Papa-Smurf- 6,938
Absenteeism in WV schools. (Sep '16) Sat Dewey 29

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance