Family Court (McD Co)

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2008
I was just wondering if anyone else has been done wrong at McDowell County Family Court?
hmmm

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2008
Everyone who works at McDowell County Family Court is from MERCER COUNTY! They could care less about people from McDowell County. They just want to come here to work and make the big bucks and then head back to Mercer County.
just wondering

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2008
I agree and they could care less about the people they hurt while they are here. I know I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on judgement day, after some of the stuff that's going on there.
happy

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 31, 2008
yea i have been done dirty there

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2008
Mary Ellen Griffith is a very fair person whose utmost concern is for the children involved in these cases.
Dose of Reality

Beckley, WV

#6 Mar 31, 2008
moondance27 wrote:
Mary Ellen Griffith is a very fair person whose utmost concern is for the children involved in these cases.
I'll have to agree with you about Mary Ellen Griffith...she does have the child's best intrest in mind and doesn't just rule to help mothers get rich from child support.
Dose of Reality

Beckley, WV

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Yes...Mary Ellen Griffith does have the child's best interest in mind. She sees through these mothers that are out just for the child support.
Dose of Reality

Beckley, WV

#8 Mar 31, 2008
Yes Mary Ellen Griffith is very fair...she sees through the women that are out just to get rich from child support.
Saigon

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 1, 2008
Take care of the men,but be good to the kids.
Women can work too.GOSH.Can't just stay on the phone all day.
1 post removed
been there

Greenville, NC

#11 Jul 11, 2008
yeah i was done wrong there...couldnt afford an attorney so fat ass hubby got every thing..and we have a 2 year old son...so the courts are all out for money...i hate McDowell.....
guess who

Cedar Grove, WV

#12 Jan 29, 2013
sure would love to talk to someone who has been wronged by mary ellen griffith and the green horn guardian ad lidum Cline a 10 year old could do better
guess who

Cedar Grove, WV

#13 Feb 1, 2013
she cares less about children, a hoax I say sending children home with marjauiana user when the police are putting them in jail every day--she does not care for child may be you hit a day when she was asleep
guess who

Cedar Grove, WV

#14 Feb 1, 2013
I would be glad to talk and start a petition against the wrongs against children
protect

Bluefield, WV

#15 Feb 16, 2013
i would be the first to sign the petition we need something done here and fast i would help in anyway if it meant walking from door to door to help get it signed glad to here someone brave enough to do something i will help in anyway i can and be glad to see a difference made in this county
fan

United States

#16 May 24, 2014
Dose of Reality wrote:
Yes Mary Ellen Griffith is very fair...she sees through the women that are out just to get rich from child support.
this is her posting or her girls & ppl thats got thier agenda..cose no one but those agree with ur"dose of reality"if the other person has a better lawyer LOOK OUT & thats not the kids best interest is who can afford representing!or if you a man you better hope ur ex is a fat as she is because ladys if ur thin & pretty LOOKOUT!.so have an over paid lawyer put on some xtra pounds so she dont feel intimidated & ull have no problems!.take this advice 1 dose at a time
AMEN

United States

#17 May 24, 2014
fan wrote:
<quoted text>this is her posting or her girls & ppl thats got thier agenda..cose no one but those agree with ur"dose of reality"if the other person has a better lawyer LOOK OUT & thats not the kids best interest is who can afford representing!or if you a man you better hope ur ex is a fat as she is because ladys if ur thin & pretty LOOKOUT!.so have an over paid lawyer put on some xtra pounds so she dont feel intimidated & ull have no problems!.take this advice 1 dose at a time
i think you meant "hope you're x ISNT as big"but amen to that post..actually im a man & got what i wanted but after reading i know why now..my x is thin & more attractive then Mary!i h8 2 give my x credit but i dam sure wouldn't demote myself & say she's as ugly as Mary.also i had a lawyer that im still paying for!.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 May 24, 2014
Filing complaints is what removed another judge. As much time as you spent writing a reply here one can submit a complaint. Give the children of McDowell County better than this scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Yes, her minions would write comments of her approval and it would not surprise me if she would write comments. Do not sit back. Have a voice and stop the problem.
http://www.courtswv.gov/legal-community/judic...
Three

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 24, 2014
COOTERDOG wrote:
Filing complaints is what removed another judge. As much time as you spent writing a reply here one can submit a complaint. Give the children of McDowell County better than this scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Yes, her minions would write comments of her approval and it would not surprise me if she would write comments. Do not sit back. Have a voice and stop the problem.
http://www.courtswv.gov/legal-community/judic...
Wonder why you always give your opinion about everything? Some things you have zero knowledge about. I know everyone is entitle to a opinion, but well you have more then a opinion.

Level 9

Location hidden

#20 May 24, 2014
Three wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why you always give your opinion about everything? Some things you have zero knowledge about. I know everyone is entitle to a opinion, but well you have more then a opinion.
Judge and minions, I got the 411 on you.:D

Level 9

Location hidden

#21 May 24, 2014
Shall we discuss the child that had their hands duct tapped and a certain judge still allowed visitation to the parent that duct taped the child's hand. Want more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 10 min paganbirdkeeper666 37,200
Idiots walking in front of traffic 24 min Not Earl 5
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 27 min Billie R 6,163
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 34 min The Last Warrior ... 1,525
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 2 hr Judy 17
Trumps offer to Obama (Oct '12) 3 hr Earl the tool box... 113
Looking for a job? 5 hr Susan Cannibas 1

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance