Coal Dust

Newton, WV

#169 Feb 8, 2013
Riley wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they may use the homes for the reconnect McDowell
From what I am reading .
I agree!

Why doesn't a low income family buy them?
SOLD

Princeton, WV

#170 Feb 13, 2013

Once again!
On date posted above the Real Estate has "NOT" been sold.
Southbound on Route 52

Ivydale, WV

#171 Mar 6, 2013

The Real Estate is still empty/Not Sold!
concerned

Madison, WV

#172 Mar 24, 2013
I hear the houses were built for people who do not work. I know someone who checked on them and that was what he was told. He works so he didn't have a chance of buying one.
Real Estate

Bluefield, WV

#173 Mar 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
I hear the houses were built for people who do not work. I know someone who checked on them and that was what he was told. He works so he didn't have a chance of buying one.
They are for families with Low Income.

And they don't want to buy them, They want them for FREE.
1 post removed
ruler of the realm

Princeton, WV

#175 Mar 30, 2013
bored denise wrote:
<quoted text>Did you mean Ruler of Hell,cause thats the only place you could rule.Our eldery are deserving of the benefits you listed.Someday you may need those benefits too.Why dont you just leave.I hear Korea is beautiful this time of year, oh and be sure you tell them your an American.
oh for crying out loud. re read the post. the elderly get jack around here. they are supposed to get two meals a day on the meals on wheels program and 4 meals on the week end. not a person in this county gets the 2 meals a day and no food on the week end. you can thank emily yeager for that. skimming off the top. no wonder she was fired.
the elderly NEED the help. so do the ill at home bound and handicapped.
and as for the mccoa they only allow you to go once a month to the dr. gimme a break here will ya. apparently you are cluless with the lack of things the GOV gives to the elderly in mcd county. yet the commissoners get what they want.
harold mcbride can not even keep a business going here. the only electrician inthe county and he went out of business for alck of work!! the way he ran his business is the way he helps to run the local government. gimme gimme gimme is all these city/county workers know! raise the cost of water and sewer and charge you for what you do not use. fact. i use about 1200 gallons a month and am charged for 3000 gallons a month. wtf is that all about. oh why bother. i am talking to a friggin idiot! get your facts straight.
remember folks you voted the likes of mcbride and his cronies into office. want better and less costly county government then you better run for office so we have someone better to vote for in the next electon!!
this county is so dam poor it ranks as number 47 on the scale of poverty in this county. fact!!! 3,500 counties in this country, number 1 is the poorest. it happens to be la. thank you rita and katrina.
the richest is number 3,500. do the math. quote the facts and figures at your next commissioner meeting. the more that show up and bitch the less increase will be allowed. we the people run the county and the country!!! not sitting on our collective asses and just bitching here! bitch where it does some good.
at the last commission meeting there was so much bitching that the tax increase was defeated! rock on to all that attened and stood for something instead of sitting here falling for anyting!
and one more thing.. wtf gives you the idea i am a woman! no one knows who i am. but we all know you are an ass! stupid too.
that's a wrap folks. thanks to all that stood up at the last county commisson meeting!! yu all rock!!
what

Maysel, WV

#176 Mar 30, 2013
agreeing with you- how in the world anyone can afford to pay taxes on a house in welch stuns me, at 800-900$$$ per year already, wow, just wow....
Democratic Party

Charlottesville, VA

#177 Mar 30, 2013
what wrote:
agreeing with you- how in the world anyone can afford to pay taxes on a house in welch stuns me, at 800-900$$$ per year already, wow, just wow....
Pay up or get out.
ruler of the realm

Princeton, WV

#178 Mar 30, 2013
Democratic Party wrote:
<quoted text> Pay up or get out.
if your flying i'm buying. when ya leavin? need help in boxing your crap? you are no help. it is attitudes like yours that contribute to the friggin problems here in this crooked as a bent twig county!
demoncrats suck the life blood frmo the poor an so do the repiglickiins! you don't get a dam thing for your tax money. this county accepts trash hauled in by the ton and gets big bucks from it. where the hell is that money going. for fact trash is brought in here from new york and new jersey. check out the tags on those trucks importing trash to fill our dumps. and the city has the balls to icrease to the tune of 100% the rates for tash
nor did i see a commission meeting regarding the 150% increase the water blls. and the dam water comes free to the city from the springs and mountains here. whose idea was it to go from free, uncontaminated, god given, water, to charging for it!!!! and why in gods name give up your septic system, to be charge through the nose by the money driven city employees and cronies? you only need clean the septic system once ever 5 years for a family of four. that cost is about $150-$200 (average to about $25 a year!!!!) as compared to a monthy fee of (just for the sewer bill) of $35.00. i often ask this. do the math.$35 qa month times 10 years is $4,200.00 what the hell do you people use for brains? the drugs alcohol and tobacco products hve turned your brains into clam dip for god sake! get a grip folks get to those city comissionmeeting and scream yor bloody heads of. they have to do as WE want or they are out of a job in the next elelctioin!!!! we pay them. they are employed by US@!!! and they have according tothe local paper inthe bank drawing interest $90,000.000 they are operatinginthe black! why would they need more mponey? becaeu they want US to pay for thier medical insurance!! not on my dime!! Get yor own! your vote counts. use it wisely!!
martin west left the judiiary for the sherrif department. guess he thought he'd make better and more money easier. like where did he think it was coming form. granted we need cops. but who wants the job with an overgrown idiot at the helm who is so dam fat he can no get to the end of the block before a snail!!
i suggest martin west get to work on fundraising for the flack jackets and anything else his department needs. for god sake the man is in his new position for a few weeks and already demanding money from the poorest of the poor. hey mr west...use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do with out!!! the rest of the poor and elderly here doit. ou are no dam beter then we!! you knew what you were getting into when you applied for the job. so shut the hell up!
this county and especially this city do not give a rats as for the constituents only what when can put in thier pockets.
now please, be my guest. prove me wrong!!
what

Maysel, WV

#179 Mar 30, 2013
May I ask, why did the water bills increase? The water department has been claiming that "leaks" was what made the bills go high. If everyone put their heads together perhaps we can see the truth of it.
2 posts removed
COAL

Bluefield, WV

#182 Mar 30, 2013
I bet the Real Estate cost more than what they're worth.
Wimpy

Charlottesville, VA

#183 Mar 30, 2013
ruler of the realm wrote:
<quoted text>
if your flying i'm buying. when ya leavin? need help in boxing your crap? you are no help. it is attitudes like yours that contribute to the friggin problems here in this crooked as a bent twig county!
demoncrats suck the life blood frmo the poor an so do the repiglickiins! you don't get a dam thing for your tax money. this county accepts trash hauled in by the ton and gets big bucks from it. where the hell is that money going. for fact trash is brought in here from new york and new jersey. check out the tags on those trucks importing trash to fill our dumps. and the city has the balls to icrease to the tune of 100% the rates for tash
nor did i see a commission meeting regarding the 150% increase the water blls. and the dam water comes free to the city from the springs and mountains here. whose idea was it to go from free, uncontaminated, god given, water, to charging for it!!!! and why in gods name give up your septic system, to be charge through the nose by the money driven city employees and cronies? you only need clean the septic system once ever 5 years for a family of four. that cost is about $150-$200 (average to about $25 a year!!!!) as compared to a monthy fee of (just for the sewer bill) of $35.00. i often ask this. do the math.$35 qa month times 10 years is $4,200.00 what the hell do you people use for brains? the drugs alcohol and tobacco products hve turned your brains into clam dip for god sake! get a grip folks get to those city comissionmeeting and scream yor bloody heads of. they have to do as WE want or they are out of a job in the next elelctioin!!!! we pay them. they are employed by US@!!! and they have according tothe local paper inthe bank drawing interest $90,000.000 they are operatinginthe black! why would they need more mponey? becaeu they want US to pay for thier medical insurance!! not on my dime!! Get yor own! your vote counts. use it wisely!!
martin west left the judiiary for the sherrif department. guess he thought he'd make better and more money easier. like where did he think it was coming form. granted we need cops. but who wants the job with an overgrown idiot at the helm who is so dam fat he can no get to the end of the block before a snail!!
i suggest martin west get to work on fundraising for the flack jackets and anything else his department needs. for god sake the man is in his new position for a few weeks and already demanding money from the poorest of the poor. hey mr west...use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do with out!!! the rest of the poor and elderly here doit. ou are no dam beter then we!! you knew what you were getting into when you applied for the job. so shut the hell up!
this county and especially this city do not give a rats as for the constituents only what when can put in thier pockets.
now please, be my guest. prove me wrong!!
You sound really sad. Would you like to borrow my gun to off yourself.
Wimpy

Charlottesville, VA

#184 Mar 30, 2013
what wrote:
May I ask, why did the water bills increase? The water department has been claiming that "leaks" was what made the bills go high. If everyone put their heads together perhaps we can see the truth of it.
Leaks in the main pipe is not your problem. Don't you have a meter??
1 post removed
ruler of the realm

Princeton, WV

#186 Apr 1, 2013
what wrote:
GREED! PURE AND SIMPLE! they have the i wants and gimme gimme and they get it inthier paychecks through the folks that buy water. anyone that signs up for water inthis county has got to ba a fool.
they steal the gold out of your teeth if they could. no where else in the united state are u charged for what u do not buy.
would yu pay for 20 gallons of gas if you bought oln 1? i think not! for instance you use 100 gallons of water u pay for it. you use 1000 and are charged for 3000 and do not use it that is called stealing. what we need is an acounting of the monies already in the till.everpersonshuldbe ven a bae orthemssvovepaying of he water sewer bills here. from now on i will just let the wter run free downthe hill until it tallies 3,000 gallons. i am being charged for is and i intend to waste it. and no i really donot give a rats ass who does without water. the city steals frromme andothers then we shuld take what we pay for. but no one has the balls to stand up to the mayors here. reba and matha steal peopol blind for years here and not a sole didi a dam thing. want an honest mayorl. ten vote for one that will adjust the rates accoringly. yu pay for what yu use and not a cent more or a gallon more@!!
if you got balls and will stand with me then every water bill recieved from now on will not be paid. if the whole county refuses to pay and they shut off the water they got no money to run the city. works for me. all we want is to be charge for what we use not triple the cost for what we do not use!! water and sewer bills here are out frigging rageous!
the comission wanted to raise the taxes for one reason. they wanted top of the line medical coverage for themseves and thier famiies while the poor do without. let them get a second or third job and buy thier own dam medical coverage.
what

Clay, WV

#187 Apr 1, 2013
Wimpy wrote:
<quoted text>Leaks in the main pipe is not your problem. Don't you have a meter??
It was a small leak that turned into bills totalling over 3,000$ in two months.
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

warriormines

#189 Apr 1, 2013
nobody wants to pay more than they have too.. Some people work and dont have medical cocverage..
fake name

Princeton, WV

#190 Apr 5, 2013
ruler of the realm wrote:
<quoted text>
GREED! PURE AND SIMPLE! they have the i wants and gimme gimme and they get it inthier paychecks through the folks that buy water. anyone that signs up for water inthis county has got to ba a fool.
would yu pay for 20 gallons of gas if you bought oln 1? i think not! for instance you use 100 gallons of water u pay for it. you use 1000 and are charged for 3000 and do not use it that is called stealing. what we need is an acounting of the monies already in the till.everpersonshuldbe ven a bae orthemssvovepaying of he water sewer bills here. from now on i will just let the wter run free downthe hill until it tallies 3,000 gallons. i am being charged for is and i intend to waste it. and no i really donot give a rats ass who does without water. the city steals frromme andothers then we shuld take what we pay for. but no one has the balls to stand up to the mayors here. reba and matha steal peopol blind for years here and not a sole didi a dam thing. want an honest mayorl. ten vote for one that will adjust the rates accoringly. yu pay for what yu use and not a cent more or a gallon more@!!
if you got balls and will stand with me then every water bill recieved from now on will not be paid. if the whole county refuses to pay and they shut off the water they got no money to run the city. works for me. all we want is to be charge for what we use not triple the cost for what we do not use!! water and sewer bills here are out frigging rageous!
Keeping our eyes on you, Welch! Stop scamming people!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 5,388
Trump President 5 hr Trump Is a POS 15
rough and rowdy (Mar '12) 6 hr Not Sorryy 58
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr ricky bobby 1,262
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 hr Admiral Earl 35,501
McDowell County Elections, local, state and nat... 9 hr Mr_h 1
Does anyone know how to get an autopsy report o... (Jun '07) 12 hr eula 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages