Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I see MTV is making fun of West Virginia. I think the pictures must have been taken in McDowell County. I'll bet Sundog and Weepy were in the videos.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Earline, the pics were taken of your Bat shyte crazy family from Shytzalotte. Hence the name "Bat Shyte Gone Wild" Your star characters includes: Your lover boyfriend from Elkview, all the Mongoloid lovers you have stashed in your "Hide Away", half the Republitard party {the other half are scared shyteless and hiding under the bed waiting on Dec. 21st to get here} I know it is one hell of a line up folks.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Earl wrote:
I see MTV is making fun of West Virginia. I think the pictures must have been taken in McDowell County. I'll bet Sundog and Weepy were in the videos.
These two posters are ahead of you...they've taken stock in MTV and have already started to receive bonus stipends. That is what I call smarts all the way to the bank! They even told ShadowNinja and me and we got in on the good fortune. If the hypothesis is correct about this show being as great as Jersey Shore, we should be billionaires overnight! Wait...do I see a distress signal coming from you? Oh shucks...that was your box of tissues.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>These two posters are ahead of you...they've taken stock in MTV and have already started to receive bonus stipends. That is what I call smarts all the way to the bank! They even told ShadowNinja and me and we got in on the good fortune. If the hypothesis is correct about this show being as great as Jersey Shore, we should be billionaires overnight! Wait...do I see a distress signal coming from you? Oh shucks...that was your box of tissues.
The only "Ends" that Earline knows is DepENDS. He wears them all the time. You would think he would take stock in them. Oh, That's right Earline, they can't roll your welfare check over into the stock market.
Bubba

Kimball, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

This Earl feller, he's kinda dumb ass feller ain't he?
BuckWild

Kimball, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
This Earl feller, he's kinda dumb ass feller ain't he?
He's tell'in the truth.

The M-TV show is called BuckWild. Noting stupid/silly about the show. It's about kid's doing what kid's do.

The actor's/Kid's/Teen's are getting paid real good.
denise

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

BuckWild wrote:
<quoted text>He's tell'in the truth.
The M-TV show is called BuckWild. Noting stupid/silly about the show. It's about kid's doing what kid's do.
The actor's/Kid's/Teen's are getting paid real good.
THE SHOW IS NOTHING BUT STUPID AND SILLY and u have no respect for our great state.We have always been portrayed as a bunch of inbred,uneducated,poverty stricken idiots and this show is just another insult to us who loves our state.I would sign a petition to have it canceled gladdly

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

We were. Only problem is, we were caught on camera chasing you out of the goat pen. How many times do I have to tell you, Earline, goat loving is not an accpetable practice. You need to stop that. Oh, and take a bath. I think you might have fleas.
Earl wrote:

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Earl is so stupid, well that isn't excactly breaking news since he been showing it for the last year or so.

Sissonville is closest to his like minded butt buddy from Elkview

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Weepy wrote:
Earl is so stupid, well that isn't excactly breaking news since he been showing it for the last year or so.
Earl would have to have a brain to be stupid, so he has a long way to go to get there.

He does have a toolbox for his small tool though.
Cleveland

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Weepy wrote:
I heard on the news that the I 77 was ALREADY repaired and the highway was open. Is that true. If so why can't they get other road work done that fast..I don't see how they could of already open that streach of I 77 that fast. Must be so for the news to report it is open.

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I hope these teenagers have someone to help them with the money that they will make from appearing on these shows plus they will receive extra money for repeated shows. Many times when young teenagers get money or even adults such as winning the lottery have horror stories about their money woes after making bad investments or using money without consulting an accountant. I know that WV will get a lot of slams, but as always...we are strong and can overcome any adversity. It is the teens having new found fame and fortune that concerns me because they have a long life to live in this not so nice world.
Cleveland

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

COOTERDOG wrote:
I hope these teenagers have someone to help them with the money that they will make from appearing on these shows plus they will receive extra money for repeated shows. Many times when young teenagers get money or even adults such as winning the lottery have horror stories about their money woes after making bad investments or using money without consulting an accountant. I know that WV will get a lot of slams, but as always...we are strong and can overcome any adversity. It is the teens having new found fame and fortune that concerns me because they have a long life to live in this not so nice world.
Your post reminds me of the child stars of the 40's - 50 such as Micky Rooney and others. Making tons of $$$$$'s just to be rip off by parents and or agents. A fool and his money is soon partied. I always felt sorry for the horror stories the young kid stars told. Then, many died young because of their wealth.
BuckWild

Kimball, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

denise wrote:
<quoted text>THE SHOW IS NOTHING BUT STUPID AND SILLY and u have no respect for our great state.We have always been portrayed as a bunch of inbred,uneducated,poverty stricken idiots and this show is just another insult to us who loves our state.I would sign a petition to have it canceled gladdly
If that's true, Don't you think the citizen's should work together and make WV a better place?
huntington

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

the show was filmed in huntington and is from the creators of Jackass. everyone has their opinions but the truth is, people love watching idiot teenagers make a fool of themselves. nothing can be worse for this state than Wrong Turn, and that show about the Wild Wonderful Whites or whatever that show was. People just need to get over it, if you dont like it, dont watch. no matter what comes on about this state, people are still going to think we are nothing but hillbilly white trash, thats the way it always has been and always will. just like other states, this state has too much reputation, and it started ALONG time ago, before these shows.
Acorn

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl would have to have a brain to be stupid, so he has a long way to go to get there.
He does have a toolbox for his small tool though.
Sundog is still peeping in bathroom windows if he has this info. I hope he isn't doing that down at the grade school.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Earl doesn't like it when other people peek in the bathrooms at the elementary school. That's his territory.
Acorn wrote:
<quoted text> Sundog is still peeping in bathroom windows if he has this info. I hope he isn't doing that down at the grade school.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

errul dont peep,,,,,in no bafroom,,,,,winders,,,,hims got,,,,,a lectronic,,,,ankle bracelet on hims feet,,,,,an it sets ta beeepin,,,,,,ever time,,,,,him gits near,,,,a skuul,,,,,,lololololol,,,,them kids thank,,,,,it the icey creem truck,,,,,an come a runnin,,,,,lolololololol

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Sundog512 wrote:
Earl doesn't like it when other people peek in the bathrooms at the elementary school. That's his territory.
<quoted text>
LMFAO! That is definetly Earl's playground. ;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! That is definetly Earl's playground. ;)
Yep, if it wasn't for that electronic ankle bracelet beeping every time he gets within a thousand yards of the schoolhouse, he'd be there every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Welch Forum right now

Search the Welch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 min Sundog512 19,610
Mormon (Oct '12) 29 min COOTERDOG 130
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 1 hr Who ares 5,632
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 43,257
People who've been married multiple times.... (Apr '07) 1 hr COOTERDOG 135
No court date set as Moore remains free on bond 1 hr Hates Welch 9
jualanjerseybola 2 hr ZakaMede1 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Welch Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Welch People Search