Since: Feb 07

Kimball

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

I have a family member seeking info on an inmate at the Southern Regional Jail in Beaver. Does anyone know of a website to looking them up? Thanks.

Since: Apr 07

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

J-WVUGirl wrote:
I have a family member seeking info on an inmate at the Southern Regional Jail in Beaver. Does anyone know of a website to looking them up? Thanks.
You can go to this site and see if you can find anything,there is a offender search where you type in the name of the person and up pop's there pic' and such, hope this help's.
http://www.wvrja.com/
jail site

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

“Go Steelers! ”

Kimball

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

I found the site, however going about finding the court and/or arrest record is not a simple tasks.

Since: Apr 07

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

J-WVUGirl wrote:
I found the site, however going about finding the court and/or arrest record is not a simple tasks.
Well if you find out how that is done or the site for that then please let me know, we still don't know the complete detail's on a family member as he say's he doe's not know. lol, good luck

“Go Steelers! ”

Kimball

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

coalminers-cutie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you find out how that is done or the site for that then please let me know, we still don't know the complete detail's on a family member as he say's he doe's not know. lol, good luck
I tried to find the info on the Mercer Co. homepage, but it just links you to one of those services that charges you for info. All I know is this guy is in jail as a felon, but for what I have no idea.

“Go Steelers! ”

Kimball

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

jail site wrote:
www.wvrja.com
Thanks.

“It's a new beginning :D”

Big Four, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

J-WVUGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
You could call the deputy clerks office in Mercer Co and give them the name of the person you're checking on. Tell them you are out of state, that might help. I know that you already know that it is public information, but if I remember correctly most of WV's court records are not online. Actually, I don't know of any court in WV that have their records online.

west virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

WV does not put their records online...VA does. You can call the jail, most of the times they are helpful.

“Go Steelers! ”

Kimball

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

Always a WV Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You could call the deputy clerks office in Mercer Co and give them the name of the person you're checking on. Tell them you are out of state, that might help. I know that you already know that it is public information, but if I remember correctly most of WV's court records are not online. Actually, I don't know of any court in WV that have their records online.
Thanks, I will see what I can come up with that way. Think they need to come out of the dark ages? LOL.
marydean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

J-WVUGirl wrote:
go to www.wvrja.com then click search offenders
WVTBBUCS

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

J-WVUGirl wrote:
WVRJ.COM INMATE SEARCH THE TYOE IN NAME.

“just another redneck”

Level 2

Since: Jun 07

raysal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

coalminers-cutie wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to this site and see if you can find anything,there is a offender search where you type in the name of the person and up pop's there pic' and such, hope this help's.
http://www.wvrja.com/
cutie, i have to thank you i looked the opther night for like 3 hours for a site like this, i used to keep up with inmates i dealt with in KY all the time with a similar data base but couldn't find one for WV thanks for the link
DiAnna

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

is there a place that shows ALL the inmates names in regional jails other than wvrja
DiAnna

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

my son is in srj and his pic is not posted and the site says he's not there but i know he is,,,i get teh phone calls
rosered24737

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

J-WVUGirl wrote:
Go to www.wvrj.com Look under the Southern Regional for the Beaver location and then go to inmate locator......this site is all the regional jails in Wv. The Logan jail is the Southwest Regional that would be the Mcdowell co. area. Good Luck
Margaret

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

Judged:

J-WVUGirl wrote:
Ok now WVUGIRL. Something is wrong with this picture. If the person you are searching for is in Souther Regional jail, and you can't find him, then he is not there. It tells you what they are convicted for. I think perhaps you are not searching for a relative.

“just another redneck”

Level 2

raysal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

Judged:

Margaret wrote:
<quoted text> Ok now WVUGIRL. Something is wrong with this picture. If the person you are searching for is in Souther Regional jail, and you can't find him, then he is not there. It tells you what they are convicted for. I think perhaps you are not searching for a relative.
maybe she isn't as most states have those sites now it is a matter of public record, you can go look at any and all inmates that is incarcerated and their charges, as i said anyone can access these records you find their crime, how amny years they get and some states a small description of the crime itself.
So if i get a call from my sister and tells me that john doe is in the prison system then i can go and search him out and find what he did.

“Don't compromise yourself...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

correctionsman72 wrote:
<quoted text>maybe she isn't as most states have those sites now it is a matter of public record, you can go look at any and all inmates that is incarcerated and their charges, as i said anyone can access these records you find their crime, how amny years they get and some states a small description of the crime itself.
So if i get a call from my sister and tells me that john doe is in the prison system then i can go and search him out and find what he did.
The wvrja link that Cutie listed shows a pic and what their charges are as well as the sentence they received. I too found (a couple!) of my relatives on there.

“just another redneck”

Level 2

raysal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

Davy Red Devil wrote:
<quoted text>The wvrja link that Cutie listed shows a pic and what their charges are as well as the sentence they received. I too found (a couple!) of my relatives on there.
That is correct, all that is public information once you become part of the criminal justice system then your life is a open book, if i wanted to i could randomly pick an inmate out and request his files (rap sheet) all discovery evidence and such would be allowed to be copied and mailed in a decent amount of time. You would be surprised at what a person can find out about you thru the freedom of information act by law, they have to release them now i am not talking SSN and such but anything that is recorded in public record for example ANYTHING filed in a court house unless a gag order is issued

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Welch Forum right now

Search the Welch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 min GodSmacked 20,011
Another thread for Kooks to whine about 14 min Cookie_Parker 95
smile 37 min Paint 47
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 40 min Cookie_Parker 10,070
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 44,087
Welch Community Hospital (Feb '12) 4 hr lol 58
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr Unknown Profile 751
•••
•••
•••
•••

Welch Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Welch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE