Is JULIE HALE a complete FAILURE in life?

Posted in the Welch Forum

marshall zombie

Arlington, VA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Many say yes.
1 post removed
big red

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2012
No..she has worked all her life. She is a good person- she has put up with that no good stupid drunk for years and not to mention her drug addicted no good daughter. No she is raising her grandson.. she works, not. on welfare gets no food stamps. Ask no one for anything. You probably are a sot, druggie or lives on welfare. Maybe her x trying to stir up shit. Forget it. Get a life
big red

Princeton, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2012
R U her jealous ass husband trying to make! her look bad? She is pretty smart to get rid of that drunk, stupid , no good man... way to go Julie!
tellaboo

Bluefield, WV

#5 Sep 9, 2012
i heard her daughter is shooting up now. her previous suicide attempt didnt work. must have been doing it for attention.how can someone stand to look in the mirror knowing that all they have been in life is a major drug addicted eff up. i dont wish bad upon the girl but she needs serious help. im guessing when she went to hawaii she didnt do what she was supposed to do. stupid whore.
Welchs Finest

Delbarton, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Her daughter is the complete failure she a hoe that messes with married men sticks a needle in her arm dont take care of her kid sales herself for dope i think when you look up the defintion of failure there should be a picture of Robin.......
Angry

Palmyra, VA

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Is siccess tsising s decent childt8
school

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Angry wrote:
Is siccess tsising s decent childt8
Rotflmao!
Kevin

Fredericksburg, VA

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Yes
meeeeehhhh

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2012
she thinks cuz guys sleep with her that shes hot shit, shes more like a pile of hot shit. they only sleep with her cuz she so damn easy and her puss smell like 10 day old salmon that has been left in this sun all day. she sound like one of those 80 yr old women who been smokin for they whole life. why would anyone want to claim that POS as their blood?
a friend

Franklin, NY

#11 Sep 16, 2012
gary is a no good drug dealing burnt out peace of crap she done good by getting rid of him maybe she can have a life now way to go julie
Brandie

Washington, DC

#12 Oct 2, 2012
She eats a lot of sausage but licks a lot of carpet.
Jerry Brosie Moorehead

Princeton, WV

#13 Oct 3, 2012
The only person that can truly rule and judge anyone in these matters is the Lord Jesus. It is ok to hate the sin, not the person. Because she is a child of God. Do you remember the passage of scripture where the Jewish faithful were gathered at the well to cast a harlot to death with rocks.
Jesus wrote in the sand before he said "anyone gathered here if is without sin be the first to cast their stone. I dont know this person, but I do not like people throwing stones at others that murders others due to their character. The Lord also said "In order to judge others, you must take the plank out of your own eye, before you can remove a speck from your brothers eye. Just something to reflect and pray on for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 19 min _FLATLINE-------- 20,753
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 37 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,678
3 word story (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 1,428
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Armed Dangerous 25,654
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Thu texas pete 1,775
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) Wed GodSmacked 12,658
2 to 4 inches of snow tonight Wed Wvea 1
Welch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web