dana at mickey d's
its whatever

Davy, WV

#1 May 23, 2010
does anyone know anything about dana at mickey d's, he seems to be nice but i wonder if he is as nice when hes not at work.

he flirts alot but no harm in that. i just wanted to know what type person he is and if he has a woman. i hope he dont do drugs either...i think if he found the right one hed be a good one
pisces

Bluefield, WV

#2 May 23, 2010
he has a woman and children
its whatever

Davy, WV

#3 May 23, 2010
i heard differently thats why i wanted to know, i heard hes not married or is he just livin with her, and do you know if they are his?
its whatever

Davy, WV

#4 May 23, 2010
if thats you smooth may i ask how do you know if he has a woman and kids?
stonewall

Bluefield, WV

#5 May 23, 2010
this is smooth and dana is a good guy and i dont know if he has a girl or not ,someone keeps taking my isp
he does

Princeton, WV

#6 May 23, 2010
he does have a woman and a child with her. if i was u id leave it at that. it shouldnt matter if they married or not, he still has a woman.
someone

Welch, WV

#7 May 24, 2010
smooth are you from up the road
Well

Bluefield, WV

#8 May 24, 2010
Dana needs to stop flirting with all the young girls who go in McDonald's too. That's probably what has its whatever confused. Chances are great that he came on to her in the first place.
wondering

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Well wrote:
Dana needs to stop flirting with all the young girls who go in McDonald's too. That's probably what has its whatever confused. Chances are great that he came on to her in the first place.
which guy is this and how long has he been there. Cause there is a black guy that works there with braids that flirts with everything that has a snatch if he has a wife,she must be one of those ones who is just happy to have a man cause there's no doubt in my mind he's doing more than flirting
Just me

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 18, 2012
That's him
omg

Welch, WV

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Well wrote:
Dana needs to stop flirting with all the young girls who go in McDonald's too. That's probably what has its whatever confused. Chances are great that he came on to her in the first place.
I agree 110% I saw him touch a white woman's breast who was freaking ordering
whoa

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Sep 18, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 110% I saw him touch a white woman's breast who was freaking ordering
is he bold like that to touch on customers? He's married? Is his wife white? Cause she's gotta be a dumb one no matter what color she is. I bet he will bury that bone in any woman's front and back yard. He probably don't even use condoms and has a bunch of illegitimate children by different women. Why get married.
yes

Welch, WV

#13 Sep 19, 2012
whoa wrote:
<quoted text> is he bold like that to touch on customers? He's married? Is his wife white? Cause she's gotta be a dumb one no matter what color she is. I bet he will bury that bone in any woman's front and back yard. He probably don't even use condoms and has a bunch of illegitimate children by different women. Why get married.
nope his woman is black to dumb to leave him cause she can say she's with her baby daddy lmao
whopper or big mac

Lerona, WV

#14 Sep 21, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>nope his woman is black to dumb to leave him cause she can say she's with her baby daddy lmao
she is a fat sloppy cow who Dana feeds all the left over big Macs to. He seems like a player.
Christa

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Sep 22, 2012
I would like to give him some head. If he's that easy to get. Of course I have given head to half of Mcdowell but that shouldn't disqualify me
stupid

Welch, WV

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Christa wrote:
I would like to give him some head. If he's that easy to get. Of course I have given head to half of Mcdowell but that shouldn't disqualify me
everyone who read that comment knows your first name isn't really Christa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 33 min Doug77 5,542
Alert 35 min notnews 2
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 50 min Sundog512 32,310
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr luci 17,381
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr well 1,287
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Thu luci 2,198
Will kimball walmart close? (Jun '15) Thu Delbert 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages