Nice list of scum look behind you

Nice list of scum look behind you

Posted in the Weirton Forum

trash welfare

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia
curious 2

Huntington, WV

#2 Jan 7, 2013
trash welfare wrote:
Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia
where is Follansbee ????
curious 2

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 7, 2013
where is Follansbee ????
wondering

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2013
and wasnt there a girl that lured the victim to the first party? doesn't she deserve to have her name in the same pile as the other scum.
guest

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
and wasnt there a girl that lured the victim to the first party? doesn't she deserve to have her name in the same pile as the other scum.
yes she does...that girl is cody saltsman new girlfriend.i heard she got knocked up by him but had an abortion, anyway, she wanted to keep the "codeman" happy so she called her and got her to come to the party. then codeman had his buddys rape her. he was there and even took pics. but he got away with it because he deleted his pics. and his mommy helped get him out of it...but i wonder how this will effect her political career. since now everyone knows what a low life she is too. JANE HANLIN...THIS IS MY OPINION AND IM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.
bert

Weirton, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>yes she does...that girl is cody saltsman new girlfriend.i heard she got knocked up by him but had an abortion, anyway, she wanted to keep the "codeman" happy so she called her and got her to come to the party. then codeman had his buddys rape her. he was there and even took pics. but he got away with it because he deleted his pics. and his mommy helped get him out of it...but i wonder how this will effect her political career. since now everyone knows what a low life she is too. JANE HANLIN...THIS IS MY OPINION AND IM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.
Saltsman and the prosecutor are not related. AND THAT IS A FACT AND I`AM STICKING TO IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Bee 4,300
News Christie's fire now 'suspicious' (Dec '07) Nov 3 Meme 13
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 23
Really!? Oct '17 Mitch Kumstein 5
Why Weirton City Manager Oct '17 All of Weirton 1
Anyone know Eric Davidson (Dec '11) Oct '17 learn to spell idiot 7
fema assistance after flood zone Sep '17 dennis holden 1

Weirton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages