Degenerates and riff- raff

Posted in the Weirton Forum

just candid

AOL

#1 Dec 16, 2007
It's a well known fact that most drunks,degenerates and low life riff-raff are cigarette smokers,are you one?
Happy Heathen

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jul 11, 2008
What? You're joking, right? How is it a well known fact that most cigarette smokers are drunks and degenerates? Where are you getting this information from? Please site some sources before you make an ignorant generalization like that. Just because you see it that way, doesn't make it an absolute fact. There are smokers of every race, class, and creed. Nicotine addition does not discriminate, only self-righteous morons like you do that. You may not smoke, but I'm sure you have plenty of demons that could just as easily be attacked. Go piss in someone else's garden and stop trolling crap like this on the Weirton forum.
lou

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jul 15, 2008
it is a well known fact that most people who call others riff raff are in all reality riff raff themselves
Truth

Weirton, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2011
Wow lou. I don't even know where to take this one...I mean really? Ive seen more grace from two epileptics sharing a bowl of noodles. Good job.
Just Another Smoker

Steubenville, OH

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Excuse me and my cigarette smoke, but I smoke and am definately not what you say Riff Raff. There are very well known people that are smokers and for your info I dont think just because you smoke it makes you a bad person. So go blow it up someone elses butt.No pun intended!
Honkey

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2011
R u serious. Why waste weirtons time.quit crying over smoke.cry about that monkey from down the street thats nailing your daughter when u go to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis Boyce, barbara ann barnes, police should ... Mon Helpherfamily 1
Smoking ban exemption bill reaches W.Va. House Feb 27 generalsn 1
seeking local sociopath beulah norton 's obituary Feb 27 goldiggin parasite 10
brad birkhimer local snitch and narc Feb 21 Truther 11
New Cumberland Music Thread (Nov '12) Feb 21 Musikologist 9
Weirton Workers Offered Buyout Package (Feb '06) Feb 18 Tom Clark 2
happy go find ur daddy day deanna (Jun '14) Feb 17 happy to oblige 12

Flood Watch for Hancock County was issued at March 03 at 9:01PM EST

Weirton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Weirton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

NFL 6:02AM
Brian Hartline visiting Cleveland Browns
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
NFL11:39 AM
Browns OC wants Manziel 'obsessed' with football
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers