United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

Judged:

Does anyone know why the cops in weirton are profiling certain cars? I have heard that they have a board in the pd that displays the cars that look like people to watch? Don't they know that criminals don't drive cars that are noticable. And then if they pull you over they act like they just caught a serial killer.
The White Hood

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

Judged:

They are profiling cars a certain type of people like to drive, not the cars themselves.
Most unkind town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

Judged:

Hell, they don't even know who is driving the cars. The see a certain type of car and think that it's got to be up to no good. Excuse me for wanting a nice looking car and not like one my deseased grandmother used to drive. You see... it is a challenge to see if they can get you on something up there in Weirton. It's like they are hunting the big buck and then go back to the Office and brag that they finally got that one. They got this tier system amongst their ranks too. But nobody is supposed to know about that.
Patriotic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2006

Judged:

Yea, we avoid that town. Don't want to live there, drive through there or visit there and one of the reasons is the PD acts like they have nothing important to do except harrass their citizens over petty stuff. Have family there and they are always harrassed.

Since: Feb 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Judged:

They do want they want in that town..have their own set of rules...the court system needs a good looking into to..glad i moved out of there
1 post removed

“CODI'S ”

Since: Jun 07

WEIRTON,WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2007

WELL, I CAN SAY THIS YES IM SURE THAT ALOT HAS HAPPEND TO ALOT OF PEOPLE.BUT I HAVE TO SAY IF IT WASNT FOR A FEW, THAT HELPED ME GET MY LIFE TOGETHER WHEN I NEEDED IT. I DONT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE TODAY.
Weirton PRD FINEST

Steubenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

codi_wva wrote:
WELL, I CAN SAY THIS YES IM SURE THAT ALOT HAS HAPPEND TO ALOT OF PEOPLE.BUT I HAVE TO SAY IF IT WASNT FOR A FEW, THAT HELPED ME GET MY LIFE TOGETHER WHEN I NEEDED IT. I DONT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE TODAY.
You look like that one drug addict women who lives on School Street or the alley by Weirton Hights Primary School. If i didnt know any better I would say ur an drug user along with your long hair husbund. I hope some1 takes those kids away from you guys for living in those kind of conditions.
Paris PA Boy

Mchenry, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

I too am so sick of these guys harassment. Although i live near Weirton - I do have business there and have to travel the city.

It did not used to be like that - the city was filled with mature MEN rather then young idiots.

I really hope they get a Police Chief that has some backbone - credibility - and motivation
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

I don't think Weirton pd is that bad, it does seem like they did get picked on in high school and are out lookin to get even. The one thing you gotta watch for is state trooper Roberts!! That guy profiles cars at bars and then sits and waits for them to leave. He works fri and sat nights. Prime time drinking hours. Beware
codi_wva

Steubenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

""Well I can see our finest is at it again"""
And to boot a judge to back them, but (cough), That don't surprise me at the least

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weirton Discussions

Search the Weirton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min fitness-guru 54,192
Weirton Police Department Officers (Feb '09) Tue daft r u 34
Pediatric Clinic Opens In Summersville Jul 23 Jane 1
B&O tax lawsuit surfaces against city of Weirton Jul 22 Fitus T Bluster 2
deanna norton pierce whos your real dad Jul 22 DontPutUpWithIt 10
Diane Coberly Jul 22 Classmates 2
Sheriff Fletcher is a Raging FUCKwit That Targe... Jul 22 HondaMan65 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Weirton Jobs

•••