a concerned mother

Washington, DC

#1 Jul 26, 2013
My daughter is missing with 2 other girl they was last seen at a rite aid after 6 pm tues evening
a concerned pet owner

Weirton, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2013
My dog is missing with 2 other dog they was last seen at a rite aid lawn after 6 pm 2 months ago

you don't need to know what breed or color or size or age or if it had a collar or any other pertinent info JUST FIND IT, when you do let me know. you don't need to know my name or phone # or address. Just bring dog to me.
a concerned item owner

Weirton, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Someone please help! I lost my favorite slipper, I still have the other one so that is not the problem.

You don't need to know the color, or size, or material used. I think I saw a dog or girl near it last, no info or description was gathered from either though...When found, please return to my kitchen floor.
a concerned home owner

Weirton, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2013
I don't know what is going on here...I can't find my house! I went to my old address and all that's there is a girl with a dog, holding a slipper (Slipper may have been purple). They were standing on the lawn looking rather confused...especially the dog..I don't think he knew the girl. If anyone has any info on my house please return it to my city, we have 2 rite aids if that helps.
a concerned store manager

Weirton, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2013
I don't know what to do! I drove to work this morning (rite aid) and the store was gone! I have 12 employees sitting in the parking lot, that are as confused as I am! The GM is going to fire me! This was supposed to be our big week for sales! We just received a truckload of girls clothes, slippers and dog food, now what am I supposed to sell? If anyone knows where our store went, please return it to earth, 3rd rock from the sun, milky way galaxy. Thanks!
a concerned mother

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Stupid half raised animals
Concerned Farmer

Weirton, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Lost: Unicorn
Height: 6 Ft.
Color: Pearly White mixed with silver.
Name: Charlie.
Description: Silver hooves, long braided mane, black eyes, horn is about 1'5".

Last seen in 1938, we left the gate open and the kids are heartbroken! Please contact if found!
Still Waiting

Weirton, WV

#8 Aug 6, 2013
Any news on my slipper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 1 landlord_2 1,220
benzos (May '15) Jan '16 just like mommy 2
News Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Jan '16 say cheese 49
Heroine Hell Jan '16 shelley norton he... 5
buelah shelly and deanna norton goldigging junk... Jan '16 family of sluts 3
Please help Dec '15 Need2Know 1
News Marland Heights Road safety concerns aired Dec '15 JeffGorden 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages