Since: Apr 07

Blacksburg, SC

#2 Mar 20, 2008
Apparently you are the phony, having posted this same false information spamming numerous Topix sites throughout WV. The DNC is in charge of the Democratic primaries, not Obama.
Max wrote:
Rest assured he will be coming to your town, telling you his phony speech about caring about our rights and combatting racism...
He BLOCKED our right to vote in MI today, and it is documented in his taxes that he gave his racist organization $20,000 (instead of hurricane Katrina relief or 9/11 charity)
If Hillary or McCain had spent 20 SECONDS in the KKK, they would not be here today.
But obama has 20 YEARS in an ANTI AMERICAN racist church and all that matters to him is that he is a good speaker...
something isnt adding up, only thing I know is he is NOT what we need for President, we ALREADY cant trust him!
Hillary gets my vote, she rejected farrakan way before obama did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Prhnc2fxAzgXX&feature=rel ated
Mark Thompson

Weirton, WV

#3 Feb 21, 2009
The man has been in office for a month now and already broke every campaign promise from transparency to ethics. People said it couldn't get worse BEFORE the election. That's what they said when Jimmy Carter got in. We get the government we deserve!!
Truth

Weirton, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2011
Lol, Mark, you just got all butt hurt cause Vesparia just you you the truth. HARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 6 hr Weepy 367
News New Cumberland police chief will be disciplined Jul 23 sinned 4
smoking ban vs coketown Jul 23 sinned 1
News Man accused of threatening officials to appear ... Jul 13 Concerned Residents 2
News Rezoning for battery recycler OK'd Jul 13 Concerned Residents 1
emilio muscedere (Sep '09) Jul 11 Joe 3
seeking local sociopath beulah norton 's obituary (Sep '14) Jun '15 buelahs peckerwad 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages