George

Charleston, WV

#58686 Aug 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are confused. Bush's law did not change the fact that the children were illegal immigrants, it merely allowed each case to be heard before a judge instead of immediate deportation.
So there you have it, according to the weak minded left, I hate kids, immigrants, Bush, Judges, and the border. Does that about cover it?
You forgot blacks, gays, and science.
George

Charleston, WV

#58687 Aug 2, 2014
Reward and pander to criminals. Yeah this is brilliant. These Democrats seem to think they can ignore the law when they please, but I guess we all know who they learned that from. The behavior being "indoctrinated" into our youth by these looney libs is that you can do as you please, ignore the law and be rewarded, do nothing and have everything handed to you, lie, cheat, steal is not the accepted norm by these people. And we wonder why the country is going to hell in a hand basket.

==========

DENVER (Reuters)- Colorado granted driver's licenses to 62 illegal immigrants on Friday, officials said, during the first day of a controversial program that supporters say makes the streets safer and opponents argue rewards criminality.

"These drivers had to pass written and driving tests to receive their license," said Barbara Brohl, executive director of the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Another five people were given state-issued identification cards, and 23 others received learner's permits, she said.

Last year, Governor John Hickenlooper, a Democrat, signed into law the bill that was passed by the Democratic-controlled state legislature, with no Republican support.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58688 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the word "fact", you also do not comprehend the meaning of the word "plagiarized". Der de der.
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.[1][2]

That's what you did. Did you use a citation that just didn't show up, or did you mention where the information as stolen from?

Didn't think so.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58689 Aug 2, 2014
you will NOT hear from the libbys here in topix on the israeli issue until obama issues a statement first. after he tells them what to think then the libby ducks will line up in a row...you know how sheep follow the leader ? well mommy duck (obama) has followers too. racheal maddow and the libbys here will be drinking koolaid toghther while her show is on im sure. then they will come to topix for a repeat. its constant with libs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58690 Aug 2, 2014
it doesnt matter what the issue is ... libs run to topix and repeat and parrot exactly der fuhler words. seig heil !!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58691 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are beyond mentally disturbed. You mind is so warped I dont think it will ever be even halfway normal no matter how much treatment and therapy you get.
I wouldn't answer the question either, George, if my definition of terrorism was derived from my preference of imaginary dictators that live in the sky.

In case you are willing to answer, here is the question again:

How do you determine who the terrorists are? Is it number of deaths inflicted? Number of children murdered? Amount of intimidation used? Sophistication of weaponry? Volume of bombs? International recognition? Ground tactics? Hospitals destroyed? Schools destroyed? Homes destroyed?

[Crickets Chirping]

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58692 Aug 2, 2014
George wrote:
Reward and pander to criminals. Yeah this is brilliant. These Democrats seem to think they can ignore the law when they please, but I guess we all know who they learned that from. The behavior being "indoctrinated" into our youth by these looney libs is that you can do as you please, ignore the law and be rewarded, do nothing and have everything handed to you, lie, cheat, steal is not the accepted norm by these people. And we wonder why the country is going to hell in a hand basket.
==========
DENVER (Reuters)- Colorado granted driver's licenses to 62 illegal immigrants on Friday, officials said, during the first day of a controversial program that supporters say makes the streets safer and opponents argue rewards criminality.
"These drivers had to pass written and driving tests to receive their license," said Barbara Brohl, executive director of the Colorado Department of Revenue.
Another five people were given state-issued identification cards, and 23 others received learner's permits, she said.
Last year, Governor John Hickenlooper, a Democrat, signed into law the bill that was passed by the Democratic-controlled state legislature, with no Republican support.
Works in California. Get used to it. Damn looney libs - always doing things that "work" and "are effective" and "based in fact" and always "using data and evidence." Need to get back to using books written by men in tents who thought that the Earth was flat and flying stars were actually flying stars to determine course of action for intellectual societies.
George

Charleston, WV

#58693 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.[1][2]
That's what you did. Did you use a citation that just didn't show up, or did you mention where the information as stolen from?
Didn't think so.
Yeah I remember last time you only posting half of the definition so you could try and deceive people into believing your nonsense. Remember when you did that? Purposeful deceit, That is the kind of person you are. No character and integrity at all. Just like like last time and you still do not understand the meaning of the word.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58694 Aug 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
you will NOT hear from the libbys here in topix on the israeli issue until obama issues a statement first. after he tells them what to think then the libby ducks will line up in a row...you know how sheep follow the leader ? well mommy duck (obama) has followers too. racheal maddow and the libbys here will be drinking koolaid toghther while her show is on im sure. then they will come to topix for a repeat. its constant with libs.
Obama is doing what's right - letting two groups of nutcases who think a magic man in the sky is on their side kill each other and keeping the third group of nutcases who think they have a different magic man in the sky on their side from getting involved.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58695 Aug 2, 2014
hahaha .... hey libs, remember how you used to say here in topix ... you can keep your insurance ? or you can keep your doctor ? remember parroting obamas words ? its doesnt matter what it is even if its a lie you liberals all march to your messiah's words to the letter.
George

Charleston, WV

#58696 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't answer the question either, George, if my definition of terrorism was derived from my preference of imaginary dictators that live in the sky.
In case you are willing to answer, here is the question again:
How do you determine who the terrorists are? Is it number of deaths inflicted? Number of children murdered? Amount of intimidation used? Sophistication of weaponry? Volume of bombs? International recognition? Ground tactics? Hospitals destroyed? Schools destroyed? Homes destroyed?
[Crickets Chirping]
IF you think I am going to waste my time explaining what a terrorist is to a mentally disturbed weirdo with a mind so warped he needs committed you are crazier than I thought. The rest of us normal people know what a terrorist is and who they are, that fact that you dont shows how defective you really are.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58697 Aug 2, 2014
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... then it is a parroting obama duck.
George

Charleston, WV

#58698 Aug 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Works in California. Get used to it. Damn looney libs - always doing things that "work" and "are effective" and "based in fact" and always "using data and evidence." Need to get back to using books written by men in tents who thought that the Earth was flat and flying stars were actually flying stars to determine course of action for intellectual societies.
It "works" in CA? That is a matter of opinion. Rewarding criminals never "works" and it is an idiotic idea supported by clueless immoral idiots who think it is completely acceptable to break the law because King Obama says it is.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58699 Aug 2, 2014
there for a while they were doing the hillary repeats or that part time indian lady words but now they are back with obama.

Since: Feb 13

Fairmont, WV

#58700 Aug 2, 2014
We should use taxpayer funds to arm the illegal immigrant children and their families so they have a chance against Rick Perry and his weaponized helicopters.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58701 Aug 2, 2014
goofy libbys "the dabate is over" !!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58702 Aug 2, 2014
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
We should use taxpayer funds to arm the illegal immigrant children and their families so they have a chance against Rick Perry and his weaponized helicopters.
you dumbocrit ... obama has already done that ... operation fast and feroius. border guards are being killed and shot at.

Fairmont, WV

#58703 Aug 2, 2014
Minimum wage should be $30.00 an hour.

You hate America if you disagree.
George

Charleston, WV

#58704 Aug 2, 2014
On the one hand you have the peaceful, hardworking, moral, good, people of Israel who just want to be left alone. On the other hand you have the baby murdering barbaric immoral terrorist scumbags the "Palestinians" who are sworn to perpetrate genocide. And the 2 idiots still, as hard as they try with smoke pouring out their ears, cant figure out who is the good guy and who is the bad guy. Warped and defective i tell ya. LIke trying to explain quantum physics to a dog.
1 post removed

Fairmont, WV

#58706 Aug 2, 2014
Gay marriage is the ONLY type of marriage that should be legal.

We will negotiate this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabetha ott Henderson aka tabetha r ott Jan 29 Jeramie 3
municipal dump and or public landfill garbage d... Jan 28 ChesterX 1
If you need a ride, or have any odd jobs.. Jan 23 Jay 1
Keisha Wickham Jan 23 Old Friend 1
please help me to find someone Jan 23 HOPE THIS HELPS 4
which internet service provider? Jan 18 newdudetoo 2
seeking local sociopath beulah norton 's obituary Jan 16 Jersey Girl 9
Weirton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web