Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Avondale, WV

#41385 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
we are supposd to have a dollar in gold for a dollar in money. ft. knox ? the whole thing is shady. its above my pay grade. i dont know.
The UD dollar hasnt been backed by gold in a very long time. It is all monopoly money for our current economic geniuses to play with.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41386 Feb 12, 2014
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Stay at home mom's are poor role models for their children. They are also dependent on their husbands in both mind and body.
2. No one will "lose" their jobs due to the Affordable Care Act. Many will simply not need to work as much in order to pay for excessive healthcare costs.
3. The only individuals who believe the Affordable Care Act has failed are those that have sealed themselves in a right-wing media bubble. These are the same people who couldn't believe Obama beat Romney despite all objective polls showing him far ahead in the electoral college.
4. The old "if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have em" NRA claptrap is complete bull. There are numerous examples of other countries that have had gun cultures and have banned numerous guns only to have crime rates/gun related deaths drop dramatically.
5. A gun in the home is three times more likely to kill a member of the household than an intruder (which statistically never happens).
6. You are paranoid and delusional. The "government" is a nebulous concept. No one wants you damn guns.
dont match wits with me. i can find direct quotes from everything you are saying from full blown liberals on television. dont repeat what you hear from them. im warning you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41387 Feb 12, 2014
your regurgitating chit and you know it.
Simple Question

Clarksburg, WV

#41388 Feb 12, 2014
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Stay at home mom's are poor role models for their children. They are also dependent on their husbands in both mind and body.
2. No one will "lose" their jobs due to the Affordable Care Act. Many will simply not need to work as much in order to pay for excessive healthcare costs.
3. The only individuals who believe the Affordable Care Act has failed are those that have sealed themselves in a right-wing media bubble. These are the same people who couldn't believe Obama beat Romney despite all objective polls showing him far ahead in the electoral college.
4. The old "if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have em" NRA claptrap is complete bull. There are numerous examples of other countries that have had gun cultures and have banned numerous guns only to have crime rates/gun related deaths drop dramatically.
5. A gun in the home is three times more likely to kill a member of the household than an intruder (which statistically never happens).
6. You are paranoid and delusional. The "government" is a nebulous concept. No one wants you damn guns.
Wow Mountain Mama, you just have all the stupid answers don't you.! I knew I'd get my stupid answers, thank you. Poor role models? Yeah, things are really going great with all the kids in the world being raised by other people isn't it? Good God open your eyes. Look at all the young people getting hooked on drugs. Just like a liberal, anything goes doesn't it. Well, since you love Obama so much, you don't seem to realize you now are going against his latest. He's now saying people will have more time with their children. Which is it? Can't wait to hear the stupid answer for that one. As far as I'm concerned, it might pay for some of you to become a little more conservative. Seems to me they're the only ones with morals. Where did you get the idea people won't lose their jobs? Do you not watch any news? Right wing media bubble? Nope, just a realist. You'll see! But you are right, I know Obama didn't beat Romney fair and square! Go to Philadelphia and ask them if any of them voted for Romney. Just one example! Paranoid and delusional? Well maybe a little paranoid. Not delusional, afraid that's you pal, but yes, and with good reason, paranoid. Thanks to that idiot you call a President. What do you think your children and grandchildren are inheriting? Where is all the money coming from to fund all his crap, and I do mean crap?! You need to come down off your high horse and really think about the future. Do you have children? Do you love them? What is their future really looking like to you? Keep raising the debt ceiling and the value of a dollar will be next to nothing. The cost of living continuing to get higher, and higher. What kind of life will they have? Stop trying to sound so intelligent, you may use what you consider to be big words, but you have totally ignorant thoughts. Don't forget to apologize to your kids some day, and sooner than you think, when they have nothing.
Simple Question

Clarksburg, WV

#41389 Feb 12, 2014
Oh, and Mountain Mama, You're warning me? Go ahead, I'm sure you can have a rebuttal for anything anyone says. Sounds to me like you can ONLY repeat what you see on television. What, no thoughts in that over sized head of your own? Don't think so.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41390 Feb 12, 2014
Simple Question wrote:
Oh, and Mountain Mama, You're warning me? Go ahead, I'm sure you can have a rebuttal for anything anyone says. Sounds to me like you can ONLY repeat what you see on television. What, no thoughts in that over sized head of your own? Don't think so.
an independant thought from her would be great. in her own words. elaborate a little. the stuff she is saying is a CANNED liberal response site. ive heard those same words before from someone else word for word. i think racheal maddow ismy first guess.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41391 Feb 12, 2014
hahahaha. i found it. look at mountain momms #6 on post 378. i found where she gets this canned chit from ..... google "who said no one wants your dam guns" !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41392 Feb 12, 2014
lol, mountain momma be very careful. you dont know who your dealing with.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41393 Feb 12, 2014
plagiarize. < look up that word mountain momma.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#41394 Feb 12, 2014
Go get em' Rand. Finally someone willing to do something to protect our Constitutional rights. THe NSA is the real enemy.

++++++++++

Rand Paul is suing the National Security Agency over its phone metadata program. Specifically, he’s joining with the conservative group FreedomWorks to file a class action lawsuit against the Obama administration claiming the NSA’s collection of time, number, and other information about telephone calls violates Americans’ Fourth Amendment privacy rights.

“The Bill of Rights protects all citizens from general warrants. I expect this case to go all the way to the Supreme Court and I predict the American people will win,” the libertarian-leaning Senator Paul (R) of Kentucky said in a press release announcing the move.

The libertarian-leaning Sen. Paul (R) of Kentucky has been a tough critic of the NSA since leaker Edward Snowden began making the world aware of the scope of the agency’s actions. His 13-hour filibuster on the subject last March electrified privacy and civil liberties proponents on both sides of the political aisle.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#41395 Feb 12, 2014
Wow is the snow coming down. We are getting buried.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#41397 Feb 13, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>an independant thought from her would be great. in her own words. elaborate a little. the stuff she is saying is a CANNED liberal response site. ive heard those same words before from someone else word for word. i think racheal maddow ismy first guess.
I particularly like the one where Mountain Moron says that she (he, it, whatever) is disappointed in Obama because he sought a republican health care law, when he refused to negotiate with republicans and they have voted over 40 times to repeal the law. Never underestimate the ignorance of these left wing idiots.
Voter

Hockessin, DE

#41398 Feb 13, 2014
West Virginian believe John Raese, or even consider voting for him? He has managed to deflect scrutiny away from himself by painting Manchin as a liberal. Raese will vote to uphold the interests of corporations and the wealthy at our expense! We might have jobs - although no more than under Manchin - but his opposition to safety and environmental regulation, labor and property rights, and fair wages shows that he's on the side of wealth, not working people. Don't be snowed!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41399 Feb 13, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I particularly like the one where Mountain Moron says that she (he, it, whatever) is disappointed in Obama because he sought a republican health care law, when he refused to negotiate with republicans and they have voted over 40 times to repeal the law. Never underestimate the ignorance of these left wing idiots.
if you keep repeating something over and over again to the lesser educated they begin to believe it after the third or forth time. example = its copied from republicans. opps .... they forgot this or are purposely ignoring the real source of the train wreck ... http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/14/obamacare-i... they dont fool me. im on to them.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#41400 Feb 13, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201402120187

Meanwhile, the ACA keeps on raging.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#41401 Feb 13, 2014
Simple Question wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Mountain Mama, you just have all the stupid answers don't you.! I knew I'd get my stupid answers, thank you. Poor role models? Yeah, things are really going great with all the kids in the world being raised by other people isn't it? Good God open your eyes. Look at all the young people getting hooked on drugs. Just like a liberal, anything goes doesn't it. Well, since you love Obama so much, you don't seem to realize you now are going against his latest. He's now saying people will have more time with their children. Which is it? Can't wait to hear the stupid answer for that one. As far as I'm concerned, it might pay for some of you to become a little more conservative. Seems to me they're the only ones with morals. Where did you get the idea people won't lose their jobs? Do you not watch any news? Right wing media bubble? Nope, just a realist. You'll see! But you are right, I know Obama didn't beat Romney fair and square! Go to Philadelphia and ask them if any of them voted for Romney. Just one example! Paranoid and delusional? Well maybe a little paranoid. Not delusional, afraid that's you pal, but yes, and with good reason, paranoid. Thanks to that idiot you call a President. What do you think your children and grandchildren are inheriting? Where is all the money coming from to fund all his crap, and I do mean crap?! You need to come down off your high horse and really think about the future. Do you have children? Do you love them? What is their future really looking like to you? Keep raising the debt ceiling and the value of a dollar will be next to nothing. The cost of living continuing to get higher, and higher. What kind of life will they have? Stop trying to sound so intelligent, you may use what you consider to be big words, but you have totally ignorant thoughts. Don't forget to apologize to your kids some day, and sooner than you think, when they have nothing.
Another dumb, old white man programmed to think the world is collapsing.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41402 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And I agree with the Democrat party stance on the majority of issues, that is why I identify as a Dem. MANY Democrats and not happy with how Obama has handled MANY things. ANd yes most Dems I know other than people in this room I generally agree and get along with. Why do you think you get to decide what as a Dem I should stand for? Because the majority of urban Democrats support gun bans that means ALL Dems are supposed too? Thats nonsense. Many Dems support gun rights for example. If you dont want to call me a Dem because I criticize Obama on things I think he is doing wrong, feel free. I dont care about labels. Funny thing is in everyplace but this forum I am considered a liberal by the righties. It kinda cracks me up. Like I said before people need to stop blindly following, and by acting like as a Dem you should support whatever the Dem idiots we have for leadership says I should is blindly following. I make up my own opinions on every single issue. I am capable of reasoning and making my own decisions on what I think is right. I dont need someone else to tell me what I am supposed to think.
George, you accuse the Dems on here of putting words in your mouth, but you do the same thing by accusing us of blindly following everything Obama stands for. I've not heard anyone say that they did. I, for instance, am not in favor of abortion. You are too simplistic in your thinking, or at least in what you post on here. You constantly use words like "everything" and "always" to describe things regarding Dems. You don't know that "everything" they believe in follows Obama or that they "always" do this or that. And, you'll say, "well that's what I get from all their posts on here." Well, from all your posts on here, I get that you're a Republican. Since I don't know you, I have to use the evidence you've given me on here and you've provided none that you are a Dem. You keep saying over and over that there are lots of issues you agree with Dems on, but you haven't named a single one in the multiple times I've asked you too. I'd have plenty of evidence to present from your posts that point toward you're being a Repub, but you haven't presented anything pointing that you're a Dem. Stop being a baby, man up, and defend the things you stand for, whether they're Dem or Repub issues. You're too sensitive with your feelings and that's the kind of thing Repubs accuse Libs of being. As for gun rights, I agree with you that many Dems support them. I didn't say anything about your support of them. And, I didn't say ALL Dems should support them. As I said, for someone who wines about others labeling you when you didn't say something, you sure do it a lot. And, if you say that everywhere else, you a considered a lib by the righties. then provide some support of your statement. What do you say "everywhere else" that makes people think your a lib? I keep asking that question over and over and you keep wimping out and not answering. That's another reason that leads me to believe you're a Republican because when challenged to provide support for the things they say, they rarely do. If you are bragging about making your "own opinions on every issue" then tell us your opinions on those issues. Don't just give us the ones that you agree with Repubs on. Stop being a wishy-washy milk toast, be the man your bragging you are, give some evidence of the things you claim and tell us what you agree with Dems on. Sorry if this hurts your feelings, but I have tried to be polite like you wanted and you wouldn't give answers.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41403 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I be a Repub when I voted for Obama twice? You seem to think that because you saw me criticize Obama on something or I didnt agree with the standard party line on a particular issue that somehow you know all my opinions on everything and they all support Republicans. They dont, and you are obviously completely clueless on my opinions on most things, but that is to be expected since you dont even know me.
I am only clueless on your opinions that agree with what most Dems agree with. I know many of your opinions that agree with Republican stances, but you won't tell us any opinions that you have that agree with tradition Dem positions. I am not saying I "know all your opinions on everything" as you accuse me of. I am ASKING what issues you agree with Dems on and you will not tell us. You just say you agree with lots of things Dems stand for, but you won't say what. You remind me of Sarah Palin when Katie Couric asked her over and over what publications she read and she just kept saying "lots of them" but, wouldn't or couldn't name any. Don't complain about what someone assumes about you when you only state opinions that most Republicans agree with you on and most Dems disagree with you on.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41404 Feb 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>That is a prety good list of many of Obamas lies. Yup. And they wonder why I criticize him even though I am a Dem. He is a liar. I cant stand liars in any shape or form. In real life or this room. Lying is despicable and that is another reason I seem to side with the Repubs in this room. The Obamazombies in here are ALL habitual liars and it really pisses me off. If you cant defend an opinion without lying your opinion sucks to begin with or you are a scumbag idiot.
Name some of the lies that Dems in here have told. And, why don't you criticize the lies Repubs in here have told?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#41405 Feb 13, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
George doesn't play well with fellow democrats sometimes. you libs need to work with him not against him. how many times does he has to say it ? hes a democrat ! he will vote for tea party endorsed democrats this time I hope.
Anyone can say their a Democrat. Its what you stand for that makes you a Dem or Repub. If someone claimed to be a Repub, but only said they stood for things most Dems stand for, would you be gullible enough to believe he's a Repub. If one of us in this thread who you guys call libs were to claim to be a Republican, you wouldn't be mindless enough to believe it just because he said it, would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
News Christie's fire now 'suspicious' (Dec '07) Feb '18 miami heat 14
Ugly Strippers (Apr '14) Feb '18 Zack 9
News Harrison Commission approves roof contract, awa... Jan '18 Unnamed Source 2
Beware of Terry Wellham!! (Jul '17) Dec '17 Wellham 2
Homes on west street Dec '17 Moving 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 23

Weirton Jobs

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages