McDonald's flies American flag upside...

McDonald's flies American flag upside-down at half-staff as other...

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Nov 8, 2012, titled McDonald's flies American flag upside-down at half-staff as other.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Several American businesses reacted to the news of President Obama's re-election with both anger and despair, as one McDonald's location hung the Stars and Stripes upside-down and at half-mast. Some diners at the Follansbee, West Virginia, restaurant could not believe their eyes when the say the flag on the day after Obama secured more electoral ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Tom

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Good for McDonald's. I'm only sorry that they later said it was a problem with the flag pole. Obama being reelected by welfare blacks and white trash ghetto dwellers in Ohio is a sad day in America. I no longer recognize my country. God Help America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr UTrashy 1,667
seeking obituary of baby sellin drunken buelah... (Sep '15) Aug 22 WellShiet 4
News Flood victims need specific assistance Aug 21 sinned13579 1
Kimee Boyce (Dec '15) Aug 20 Xxx 5
dee jays sucks (Mar '14) Jul '16 BESTRIBS 10
missing (Jul '13) Jun '16 Eric Cartman Auth... 10
mark harris to help kids but would not help mine (May '08) May '16 U are a Dimwit 3

Weirton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages