Panel of experts addresses natural gas industry questions

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOV9

WEIRTON, W.Va. Residents in Brooke and Hancock counties had the chance to get answers to questions about the natural gas drilling industry.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
Ron Wagner

Decatur, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2012
It would be good for them to do this online 24/7. It would reach a lot more people. Stop the mindless ads.
Ron Wagner

Decatur, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Natural gas is the future of energy. It is replacing dirty old coal plants, and dangerous expensive nuclear plants. It will fuel cars, vans, buses, locomotives, aircraft, ships, tractors, air conditioners, engines of all kinds. It costs far less. It will help keep us out of more useless wars, where we shed our blood and money. It lowers CO2 emissions. Over 2,600 natural gas story links on my blog. An annotated bibliography of live links, updated daily. The big picture of natural gas.
ronwagnersrants.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min fitness-guru 57,076
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Aug 26 Johnny 183
2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Aug 25 day all freekin d... 3,943
deanna norton pierce whos your real dad Aug 22 poor goldigger gr... 12
New officers are sworn in Aug 19 Stop 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Aug 13 Sadie 21
Weirton Police Department Officers (Feb '09) Aug 13 Sadie 35
•••
•••

Weirton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Weirton People Search