pghkid76

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Ok. Someone tell me why the lack of decent restaurants here. Everybody rants and raves about dee jays but quite frankly it sucks from the apricot juice cooked ribs that anyone can cook I mean come on ive been to rib joints all over the country and they want 20 some a rack for that garbage not to mention I can get better sides in a walmart freezer. Come on someone open up some real restaurants here.
DeejaysRocks

Weirton, WV

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaa. Did they forget to give you a little mint? I'm shocked you didn't like whatever it was you ordered off the kids menu. Try the grilled cheese next time big boy.
visitor

Weirton, WV

#3 May 2, 2014
I agree that's not bbq at all. Those are steamed ribs then they slap on sauce which suxs. Taste like sweet relish.. if i wanted that taste I would have ordered a damn hot dog. Sorry think they need to learn the true meaning of bbq.
Mountaineers rock

Clarksburg, WV

#4 May 15, 2014
Agreed their ribs do suck, and sides from a wal mart freezer is so true, it doesnt sound like the poster above ordered off the kids menu considering he stated he ate ribs all over the country... Wake up weirton we need more restaurants here, i have no problem splurging on good food but not the DJ's garbage
Concerned

Bethel Park, PA

#5 May 24, 2014
Deejays has the absolute best food. This is not just me, people come from all over the US for these ribs! And the dip for the sweet potato fries is fantastic! Sounds like someone is jealous by far. Your comments prove you have NO taste!!!!
you must work there

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jun 3, 2014
Wow. No taste well you obviously work at dee jays or havent been outside weirton. If you travel or have any class you would realize their food is sub par
who u kidding

Stafford, VA

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Deejays has the absolute best food. This is not just me, people come from all over the US for these ribs! And the dip for the sweet potato fries is fantastic! Sounds like someone is jealous by far. Your comments prove you have NO taste!!!!
have never had the opportunity too sample this eatery but u can rest assured that no one in thier right mind treks to wierton for culinary delights.. Foodie heaven it most certainly is not; look at the decrepit blight
that joint could serve BBQ on solid gold plates and noone would travel,there to eat it..
what wierton needs quite frankly, has nothing too do with restaurants....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone 21 - 30 looking for a 3some? (Apr '12) Fri thadogg 2
Weirton Police Department Officers (Feb '09) Dec 20 average Joe 38
please help me find someone!!!! Dec 8 Sunshine19 1
seeking local sociopath beulah norton 's obituary Nov '14 its obvious 8
sorry guida ferns wins Nov '14 happy today 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Rod Hytonen 145
moving to weirton Oct '14 photographer 1
Weirton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Weirton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Weirton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Weirton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST