pghkid76

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Ok. Someone tell me why the lack of decent restaurants here. Everybody rants and raves about dee jays but quite frankly it sucks from the apricot juice cooked ribs that anyone can cook I mean come on ive been to rib joints all over the country and they want 20 some a rack for that garbage not to mention I can get better sides in a walmart freezer. Come on someone open up some real restaurants here.
DeejaysRocks

Weirton, WV

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaa. Did they forget to give you a little mint? I'm shocked you didn't like whatever it was you ordered off the kids menu. Try the grilled cheese next time big boy.
visitor

Weirton, WV

#3 May 2, 2014
I agree that's not bbq at all. Those are steamed ribs then they slap on sauce which suxs. Taste like sweet relish.. if i wanted that taste I would have ordered a damn hot dog. Sorry think they need to learn the true meaning of bbq.
Mountaineers rock

Fairmont, WV

#4 May 15, 2014
Agreed their ribs do suck, and sides from a wal mart freezer is so true, it doesnt sound like the poster above ordered off the kids menu considering he stated he ate ribs all over the country... Wake up weirton we need more restaurants here, i have no problem splurging on good food but not the DJ's garbage
Concerned

Mineral Ridge, OH

#5 May 24, 2014
Deejays has the absolute best food. This is not just me, people come from all over the US for these ribs! And the dip for the sweet potato fries is fantastic! Sounds like someone is jealous by far. Your comments prove you have NO taste!!!!
you must work there

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jun 3, 2014
Wow. No taste well you obviously work at dee jays or havent been outside weirton. If you travel or have any class you would realize their food is sub par
1 post removed
rob

Orrville, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2016
All of you talking about DJs ribs are bad....g you all aren't food critics and as well I have a food business and I used to live in Weirton and I go back a lot to get their ribs they are fabulous and I've had ribs from all over the world too and you know what ....none of them compare especially Damons ribs that everybody rants and raves about. Their ribs are the worst ribs I've ever had. Djs are the best I've ever had. Obviously you guys are not foodies nor do you know anything about food. If you did you would know they were fabulous ribs. I think you all need to keep your opinions to yourself unless you know what you're talking about. Everyone is so critical..
pghkid76

Fairmont, WV

#9 Mar 8, 2016
you are out of your mind... Dee Jays and Damons ribs both suck.... Yes Dee Jays only gets the business because of a greedy greaseball... And you are full of shit a real world traveler wouldnt waste his/her time on dee jays ribs...
BESTRIBS

Weirton, WV

#10 Apr 16, 2016
MJB's in New Cumberland WV until May 2nd then moving to 625 St.Clair Ave, East Liverpool OH, still worth the drive. Twice as good as DJ's at half the price. Real dry rubbed smoked ribs. I'll never eat DJ's again after trying this place.
BESTRIBS

Weirton, WV

#11 Jul 23, 2016
Update: MJB's staying in New Cumberland WHOOOHOOO!!!
Deejays hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Dec 16, 2016
Yes it does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
News Christie's fire now 'suspicious' (Dec '07) Feb '18 miami heat 14
Ugly Strippers (Apr '14) Feb '18 Zack 9
News Harrison Commission approves roof contract, awa... Jan '18 Unnamed Source 2
Beware of Terry Wellham!! (Jul '17) Dec '17 Wellham 2
Homes on west street Dec '17 Moving 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 23

Weirton Jobs

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages