Gasoline highest in Logan County

Gasoline highest in Logan County

There are 4 comments on the Logan Banner story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Gasoline highest in Logan County. In it, Logan Banner reports that:

Gasoline prices are the highest in the state here in the coalfields. Yesterday, gas prices at several Logan, Mingo, Lincoln and Boone County gas stations skyrocketed to $3.25 for a gallon of regular unleaded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Logan Banner.

JADEWIND

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 5, 2011
WOW! I bought gas here in Williamson yesterday for $3.15/ga and thought THAT was outrageous!
SOMEONE EDUCATE ME

Paintsville, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2011
IF I ran a station and the tanker delievered gas this morning, at x dollars per gallon, then how can I raise the price the next morning, I should not be able to raise the price until the next delivery, am I right or wrong?
I have gas

Capon Bridge, WV

#3 Jan 5, 2011
You can raise or lower the price any time you want to. It can't be increased more than a "reasonable Amount" or it's called gouging.
However, due to lack of real competition, there is a "follow the leader" problem.
Just watch which one is always the first to raise prices, then the others follow.
not right

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2011
oh hell , if you can pay a dollar a milligram , why cant you pay $5 for a gallon of gasoline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr huh 4,248
Really!? Sep 18 Mitch Kumstein 1
Anyone know Eric Davidson (Dec '11) Sep 14 mark 6
New Cumberland Music Thread (Nov '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 14
Christine Victoria demko man or woman Aug '17 Confused 1
Three springs drive Aug '17 WVA 1
Weirton Police Department Officers (Feb '09) Jul '17 Screwed 41

Weirton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance