Kanawha County leaders react to crack...

Kanawha County leaders react to cracker decision

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Mar 15, 2012, titled Kanawha County leaders react to cracker decision. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Officials in Kanawha County and Charleston aren't hanging their heads in defeat after Shell Oil Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Yep

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Nuff polution in these parts .
FAH Q

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Yeah I saw a catfish in the river earlier and the damn thing asked me if I had any change. Later on I saw it down at the corner store by the bus transit buying a beer. Craziest shit i've ever seen in my god damn life.
CHAD

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2012
Not much reaction from locals concerning issue. That IS surprising, given that everyone was anticipating more jobs IF it went through. I think K. Burdette's comment was especially revealing; "I'm dissapointed, but not suicidal."
Huh?! What? Nobody said you stood to lose anything, Keith. But most thought you at least were morally invested enough to answer for someone other than YOURSELF! Another example of damage control at its' worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
News Christie's fire now 'suspicious' (Dec '07) Feb '18 miami heat 14
Ugly Strippers (Apr '14) Feb '18 Zack 9
News Harrison Commission approves roof contract, awa... Jan '18 Unnamed Source 2
Beware of Terry Wellham!! (Jul '17) Dec '17 Wellham 2
Homes on west street Dec '17 Moving 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 Musikologist 23

Weirton Jobs

Personal Finance

Weirton Mortgages