Weirton Police Department Officers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
parispaboy

Weirton, WV

#21 Mar 5, 2014
stupidpeople wrote:
Chances are good that the people that are "targeted" are being targeted for good reason. That place has gone down hill and it's hard to tell how bad it would be if said individuals weren't "targeted". Get off the crack weirton... and get a job. seriously...why were you sitting there watching the bar parking lot anyway? passed out on the curb i'd assume.
No, I was sitting at the cab stand outside........and for your info they only do it down town Weirton, never happens on top of hill in weirton????
parispaboy

Weirton, WV

#22 Mar 5, 2014
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
U R RETARDED
and you have never touched alcohol in your life, nor have you seen a human error either huh
parispaboy

Weirton, WV

#23 Mar 5, 2014
heart wrote:
You guys are all retarded who "hate" the police. Being the "bad guy" is what their job makes them do. Just like when you go to work, you have requirements and things that you must do. They also have these same tasks. Their job is to keep us safe, the only people that hate cops are the ones who have been in trouble by them. Look into your past and tell me you've never been in trouble with the law and you still hate the cops? Exactly. A bunch of low life people who just wanna drink, do drugs, and disobey the law, and when they get caught, they talk back to the police like thats gonna do ANY good. By the way, most of the crime is commited by people on Welfare who dont wanna work for a living, and think they do NO wrong. Get over yourself. Goood luck in the future, hahahahahaha
so then they can do anything they want such as speeding without lights in town.....?
wvbug

Weirton, WV

#24 Apr 21, 2014
I would love to compare notes with you on these POS!
Rowdy wrote:
The Weirton PD is nothing but Dirty, In the past 5 days my Family has been threatened, Harassed, my Son had a gun to his Head for no reason and they continue to get away with it, they abuse the law, but it is coming to an end, I have Video and audio proof of their misconduct and have filed complaints with the Department of Justice and the FBI..
So for all you people who think Weirton Police are good and don't do any wrong, they must have let you go
for no reason

Weirton, WV

#25 May 26, 2014
I was walking to the store & sat down. Well a cop stopped & asked me something... I said no cause I thought he said do you need help. He asked me where i was going & i told him to kroger. He asked why i did not use the pop machine by my home. Well next thing I know I was told cause I was walking to the store to use a food stamp card I am no good and am bleeding the country. Then put in handcuffs. I felt so bad. I felt bad because I got sick and could not work for awhile and had to get food stamps for my kids. That is all I get and never ever got a check for the state my whole life. Now I do not know what to do and do not want my kids to go without food. I did get upset with them but there was no reason to ruff me up handcuff me & make me feel bad cause I am trying to feed my kids. My kids are 16 & 17 but they should not have to work for food just cause I have health problems. I do not use drugs & was treated very bad. I have never been arrested or in trouble. I did have a few bruises from where I just got out of the hospital 3 days before on my wrist from the blood gasp and 1 from the Iv but I also had the tape markers. The ambulance driver told the cop that the markers I had where right for what I said they where & see did not see any signs of drug use. The only reason I did not end up in moundsville was because a state cop pulled up & told the weirton cop that he should of never said that to me & if I did not do anything wrong before or when he stop that he should of kept going. I was on the sidewalk, away from the road not messing with anyone or anything. I was not mean or rude until he told me I was bleeding the country. But there is nothing I can do & even if I could the only witness was another weirton cop & he won't stick up for me. I am only 5 foot & weigh 98 lbs. Now I will never ever trust a guy again. If you can't trust the cops then who can you trust.
1 post removed
child trafficker beulah

Philadelphia, PA

#27 May 29, 2014
We should know ... The above mentioned is one of those public assistance waste products and a violent drunk in child trafficking abuser that somehow fell through the cracks
with more support for police crimes such as hers can b prevented
wvbug

Orange, TX

#28 Jun 3, 2014
The entire police department has been and continues to be out of control. Too bad WV doesn't have an Attorney General willing to get involved as Ohio's did and force investigations. Weirton P.D. has their "black list" and w/do everything they can and anything they want to those that are on it. The law abiding officers don't stay. They either leave to join the fire department or relocate to a surrounding department. The current fleet get their rocks off by being verbally and physically abusive. You can always count on being charged with "Obstruction" by Weirton's Worst. They create problems instead of "protecting and serving". I hope I live long enough to see just one of them get what they deserve; to be treated as they have treated the residents of Weirton. The Mayor and Council walk around their blinders on thinking all is well ... thing again. You should be ashamed and embarrassed to allow what goes on w/Weirton's Worst; by doing nothing you are condoning their behavior and are just as wrong.
Carlton

Weirton, WV

#29 Jul 22, 2014
child trafficker beulah wrote:
<quoted text>
heart has the right idea.. Officers of the law are sworn to protect and serve . They have one of the most thankless jobs and face constant scrutiny...not to mention the stress that their families live with worrying bout their loved one's safety on the job.
wierton is an industrial wasteland, poor police just trying to control the human pollution, remaining .
Sworn to protect and serve....of which they do NEITHER. Most thankless jobs in the country...this is true...when I finally see one in DESERVE of thanks, I shall do so. Stress their family goes through? Id hate to see anyone, including a police officer get hurt doing their job, but they put it on their family and themselves by harassing and stressing out almost everyone they come in contact with. If they built a good report with people instead of bullying them, maybe things would be better and people would respect them. Respect is earned from someone, not bullied or harassed out of them through coercion and threat of being charged if you don't speak to them as if they are the best people on earth. Also yes, Weirton IS a dying industrial town trying to get back on it's feet still since Weirton Steel sold out and screwed everyone, but you know what?...it's still better than Steubenville. As for them being poor, maybe they could save some money by conserving fuel...but...that would mean every time someone is pulled over for a brake light out, then only 1 or two would be on scene...not the entire force of 3 cars an S.U.V. and the K9 unit.
bet you would call em

Chesapeake, OH

#30 Jul 25, 2014
Carlton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sworn to protect and serve....of which they do NEITHER. Most thankless jobs in the country...this is true...when I finally see one in DESERVE of thanks, I shall do so. Stress their family goes through? Id hate to see anyone, including a police officer get hurt doing their job, but they put it on their family and themselves by harassing and stressing out almost everyone they come in contact with. If they built a good report with people instead of bullying them, maybe things would be better and people would respect them. Respect is earned from someone, not bullied or harassed out of them through coercion and threat of being charged if you don't speak to them as if they are the best people on earth. Also yes, Weirton IS a dying industrial town trying to get back on it's feet still since Weirton Steel sold out and screwed everyone, but you know what?...it's still better than Steubenville. As for them being poor, maybe they could save some money by conserving fuel...but...that would mean every time someone is pulled over for a brake light out, then only 1 or two would be on scene...not the entire force of 3 cars an S.U.V. and the K9 unit.
there may come a time when a situation arises which can't be solved in what is considered a civilized manner.... If your safety or that of your loved ones were jeopardized....bet you would dial 911 .
by far and large officers deserve our respect, they are not thanked nearly enough for good things they do too help citizens, which aren't put on display.
Carlton

Weirton, WV

#31 Jul 25, 2014
bet you would call em wrote:
<quoted text>
there may come a time when a situation arises which can't be solved in what is considered a civilized manner.... If your safety or that of your loved ones were jeopardized....bet you would dial 911 .
by far and large officers deserve our respect, they are not thanked nearly enough for good things they do too help citizens, which aren't put on display.
No, I would NOT call them. Id rather not wait for them to get here if myself or my family was in immediate danger. That's why people like myself own guns. If I feel our lives are threatened, and it's me or them, best believe that the second amendment will come into play. The long-established natural right of self-defense should not depend on the police to enforce.
r u for real

Fairfax, VA

#32 Jul 28, 2014
Carlton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would NOT call them. Id rather not wait for them to get here if myself or my family was in immediate danger. That's why people like myself own guns. If I feel our lives are threatened, and it's me or them, best believe that the second amendment will come into play. The long-established natural right of self-defense should not depend on the police to enforce.
your gun gonna save you when your in a car accident? Bet that gun will do you a lot of good when reporting property damage. Oh and lets not forget the importance of a gun so you are able to do crowd control on a whim. Surely you must be joking, or you are slightly daft.
real for you are

Weirton, WV

#33 Jul 28, 2014
It will save me more than your hopes and dreams.
daft r u

Fairfax, VA

#34 Jul 29, 2014
real for you are wrote:
It will save me more than your hopes and dreams.
nothin to do with hopes or dreams , BRAINS would help
Sadie

Palm Harbor, FL

#35 Aug 13, 2014
SERVE and PROTECT...Not SEARCH & DESTROY...they need to take a good look at themselves. How can anyone have any respect for them?
sadie aka shelly ann

United States

#36 Sep 20, 2014
Sadie wrote:
SERVE and PROTECT...Not SEARCH & DESTROY...they need to take a good look at themselves. How can anyone have any respect for them?
Person who should be taking a good look at herself you sadie aka Shelly Ann Piatt Norton! Drunken pill pusher! Are you forging any signatures lately defrauding unemployment , you know they are investigating the lil scam you pulled in 2003! Maybe you shouldn't peddle your pills through the mail either. In fact yould probably be better off climbing right back in that closet you spent so much time in,playing your sic "games" with uncle Herby. If you can find it in your drunken pillfogged stupor...you've managed too stumble along life right in your daddy Eddie the alcoholic's footsteps! Noone destroyed you, you've spent your entire adult life destroying yourself ...just one more drink; just one more pill; just one more sad excuse!
Anonymous333

Wheeling, WV

#37 Oct 21, 2014
I have had many problem with weirton police, i have no criminal record, yet they have cause me to be late for work on several occasions. last march i was walking home "sober" from a friends house and a police officer stopped me, i asked if i was under suspicion of criminal activity, he did not give a yes or no, he said he saw me circling the church on west street, which was completely false. i told him ill be on my way unless his give me a actually reason or cause in which i am being stopped. the cop threatened to take me to jail if i walked away, so i pulled out my phone to video tape the incident. immediately the officer got out and snatch my phone out of my hand. literaly grabbed my wrist and took it. after i was searched and detained for about an hours. 4 other police unit showed up and filled the west street cafe parking lot. while i sat in the back of a police car hand cuffed. i could here them talking about what I COULD HAVE BEEN UP TO. breaking into cars, selling drugs, ect. after about an hour they let me out and i called them all "fucking crooked faggot pigs!!!" 6 officers just stood their while verbally assaulted them. didnt do shit. then they said that they were going to take me home. i said, "no thank you ill walk, go do your job" they let me walk but the officer told me "if he sees me out again tonight, i will be arrested" which is complete fucking bullshit.
average Joe

United States

#38 Dec 20, 2014
Do some of the cops here abuse their authority?... without a doubt...that may change with the new chief or it may not...I have never had an issue with them myself but I know others who have....I know one who was stopped, searched for no reason and the coo told him to stay out of his neighborhood... the cop was off duty...an obvious abuse of power...so why do they keep getting away with it?...simple....while people yell I know my rights, they actually don't...for example, what is supposed to stop a cop from stopping you and searching you or your car or even your house?...it is the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution, which forbids unreasonable search and seizure of a person, their property and papers....most people don't know this...it is illegal for a cop to do this.....now I have seen people on here complaining that going to the city council and the mayor doesn't do any good...so I ask this..why are they still in office?..why haven't you voted them out for someone who may reign in the police department?... the city council and mayor decide on the police chief....yet the same people keep getting voted in....I had to physically restrain a friend from doing something stupid....this was late at night in my street...a neighbor called the police...three cars showed up...they asked what was going on and we told them...then we told them that we were OK and they wouldn't get called again...the said OK and left....end of story...as I said, I never had an issue with them..
Scum bags

Boston, MA

#39 Jan 8, 2015
It's funny all the police haters on here are all talk, the reason they talk so much is bc they are alway in trouble with the police. I could also beat the first time you get scared and shit yourself inside your house at 2am you would call the police to save you from your drug induced nightmare. I have lived in this town my whole life and I'm not a trouble maker or piece of shit to the community and the police do nothing to harass me or anyone I know... Sound like you people are scum bags with large criminal records...
Born in a Barn

Palm Harbor, FL

#40 Sep 10, 2015
Truth wrote:
Richard, sounds like your a cop. Open your eyes and start seeing the real world. Your mommy must have sheltered you bad.
I agree, I moved back there when a family member became sick years ago, I was approached by the DEA in reference to my ex. told them I had been divorced for several years, I did not do drugs only drank alcohol. Therefore, everytime they saw me out and about, they would pull me over. Finally got me on 3 DUI's within 10 yrs. Was I targeted? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! They would accidently keep my license and registration card each time I was pulled over, forcing me to call and come to the courthouse to get them back.... TARGETED!!!!!I ended up paying the price for what they could not catch my ex on, and other family members also paid the price. That county has always been corrupt.....it will never change...I always thought I grew up in a nice little river town...not the case. I must have been delusional, LOL It will never change there, you're stuck in the "RUT" as I call it. I wish you best, I will move back there when I DIE...I totally understand, never had a wreck ever, but did more TIME than a girl that killed 2 people and got out of jail in 13 mths. I still can't wrap my head around that one!!!! So they can say all they want, I experienced it first hand, and I agree. thank GOD if there are some honest ones on the force. Keep you in my prayers!!!!!
Interested

United States

#41 Mar 24, 2016
for no reason wrote:
I was walking to the store & sat down. Well a cop stopped & asked me something... I said no cause I thought he said do you need help. He asked me where i was going & i told him to kroger. He asked why i did not use the pop machine by my home. Well next thing I know I was told cause I was walking to the store to use a food stamp card I am no good and am bleeding the country. Then put in handcuffs. I felt so bad. I felt bad because I got sick and could not work for awhile and had to get food stamps for my kids. That is all I get and never ever got a check for the state my whole life. Now I do not know what to do and do not want my kids to go without food. I did get upset with them but there was no reason to ruff me up handcuff me & make me feel bad cause I am trying to feed my kids. My kids are 16 & 17 but they should not have to work for food just cause I have health problems. I do not use drugs & was treated very bad. I have never been arrested or in trouble. I did have a few bruises from where I just got out of the hospital 3 days before on my wrist from the blood gasp and 1 from the Iv but I also had the tape markers. The ambulance driver told the cop that the markers I had where right for what I said they where & see did not see any signs of drug use. The only reason I did not end up in moundsville was because a state cop pulled up & told the weirton cop that he should of never said that to me & if I did not do anything wrong before or when he stop that he should of kept going. I was on the sidewalk, away from the road not messing with anyone or anything. I was not mean or rude until he told me I was bleeding the country. But there is nothing I can do & even if I could the only witness was another weirton cop & he won't stick up for me. I am only 5 foot & weigh 98 lbs. Now I will never ever trust a guy again. If you can't trust the cops then who can you trust.
You're a liar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Chris 4,201
News City faces ACLU suit over cop firing May 16 Ian 1
News Former Weirton police officer sues city for firing May 11 Ian 1
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) May 3 PWH 110
New Manchester WV is about to get even more lit... Apr 26 Ian 5
News Deputies promoted (Jul '14) Apr '17 Ian 2
Fun Family / Community Clean Up Project Idea Ha... Apr '17 Ian 3

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance