Weirton Police Department Officers

Posted in the Weirton Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Paris, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2009
At closing time the Weirton Police flock in like hungry wolves preying in on anybody that makes a mistake, has a auto defeciency.

I seen one cruiser at a 4 way stop sign first and would not proceed until the other car went-then proceeded to follow it and pull it over

at another location somone one was pulled over in the parking lot of a bar.

and another pulled over at yet another location at a bar all in one night.

Isnt this called targeting? Granted if the person is over the BAC limit he/she is fair game on the road but not right at the bars.

Am I wrong about this? Are they targeting / entrapment?
bill

Wheeling, WV

#2 Jun 9, 2011
ParisPaBoy wrote:
At closing time the Weirton Police flock in like hungry wolves preying in on anybody that makes a mistake, has a auto defeciency.
I seen one cruiser at a 4 way stop sign first and would not proceed until the other car went-then proceeded to follow it and pull it over
Isnt this called targeting? Granted if the person is over the BAC limit he/she is fair game on the road but not right at the bars.
U R RETARDED
Joe

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Jun 26, 2011
ParisPaBoy wrote:
In all actuality if the officer sees the person walk to their car and they can see the person is impaired then the only other requirement as I understand the state law is that either the keys are in the ignition or the person starts the car up.If someone does that then the police can nab them before they even pull out.
Truth

Weirton, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2011
Doesn't matter, all the weirton cops are still faggots that abuse their power. They don't give a shit about the laws, and only enforce the ones they choose to. CROOKED, CORRUPT, and should be looked into....oh wait, they will do that themselves, and say everything is fine. Just remember popo, everytime you see someone looking towards you, they hate you!
Richard

Newburg, WV

#5 Jul 2, 2011
I appreciate all the fine work our couragous officers do here daily. I have lived in cities where it was not safe to walk the streets, even in day time.
Thank you, Weirton police officers for all you do to keep our city safe. We pray for your safety daily...
Truth

Weirton, WV

#6 Jul 27, 2011
Richard, sounds like your a cop. Open your eyes and start seeing the real world. Your mommy must have sheltered you bad.
polar truth

Steubenville, OH

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Truth wrote:
Richard, sounds like your a cop. Open your eyes and start seeing the real world. Your mommy must have sheltered you bad.
to tell you the truth, I would be interested to see the truths rap sheet!
stupidpeople

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2011
Chances are good that the people that are "targeted" are being targeted for good reason. That place has gone down hill and it's hard to tell how bad it would be if said individuals weren't "targeted". Get off the crack weirton... and get a job. seriously...why were you sitting there watching the bar parking lot anyway? passed out on the curb i'd assume.
heart

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 10, 2012
You guys are all retarded who "hate" the police. Being the "bad guy" is what their job makes them do. Just like when you go to work, you have requirements and things that you must do. They also have these same tasks. Their job is to keep us safe, the only people that hate cops are the ones who have been in trouble by them. Look into your past and tell me you've never been in trouble with the law and you still hate the cops? Exactly. A bunch of low life people who just wanna drink, do drugs, and disobey the law, and when they get caught, they talk back to the police like thats gonna do ANY good. By the way, most of the crime is commited by people on Welfare who dont wanna work for a living, and think they do NO wrong. Get over yourself. Goood luck in the future, hahahahahaha
copscansuckadizn ick

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Sep 18, 2012
all cops are lil b*tches, well not all but most.. most of them do drugs and use excessive force because they think they are above the law.. they prolly all got bullied in highschool n so they become cops to try n get back at the world lol.. f%(k them alll.. donut eating pussies..
rebecca

Steubenville, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2012
complete joke, the weirton police and the mayor and the councilman.
my neighbor put 3 pool pumps 5 feet from our bedroom windows, we can't sleep, can't open windows, we are prisoners in our home, its effecting our health , quality of life, say they have an ordinance for dogs, but not noise??? the noise is like a high pitched humming sound, leaves you with migraines and sick feeling, have to leave our home just to get a break from the horrible sound. i askan officer to read the sound with his dbl meter, he don't know what i was talking about, does weirton wv have no law, this neighbor has ruined the value of our property.
truth is retarded

Chester, WV

#12 Nov 27, 2012
truth you must have been pulled over and arrest by them before. I have lived in weirton my whole life and is one of the saftest communities around the ohio valley. one reason is the weirton police keeps people like truth out of weirton and hiding scared in his shack living off working people. truth i bet when the police pull you over you piss your pants, your all talk. well truth did i sum it up for you?
Rebecca WTf

Springfield, NJ

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Sounds to me you need a phyic ward, a dbi meter ya I'm sure he comes to work with that everyday. If you don't like the sound then move.. To me it sounds like your a bitchy old lady that is jealous over your neighbor having a pool.. Go yell at speeding cars..
confused

Weirton, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not sure how the cops are in Weirton, except for the stories that I've heard, but I had something stolen from my house and my door knob was hanging off the door. I called Weirton PD to investigate. He looked around and said that my doorknob just came loose and they couldn't do anything about the theft. I asked to fingerprint and was told that it was impoossible to fingerprint plastic. Why can't plastic be fingerprinted and how does a doorknob just get loose (literally hanging off the door), in one day? None of it made any sense to me. I felt like it was a waste of time to call for help!
Not for you to know

Springfield, NJ

#15 Feb 23, 2013
I think it is funny how Weirton police dept can talk crazy to you in front of a five year child and when you make a complaint to everyone including the mayor nothin is done and now my 5 yr old is terrified of police officers and all I did was get off of work
BWB

Weirton, WV

#16 Feb 28, 2013
@Rebecca....what your neighbors are doing, and I know its annoying, is not a CRIMINAL MATTER. What you need to do is file a civil complaint in the Magistrates Office.
boris

Weirton, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Truth, you are the dumbest person I've ever come across. I hope you're faced with a situation where you NEED weirton p.d. and they laugh in your face.
Law Abiding Citizen

Weirton, WV

#18 Jun 16, 2013
BEWARE of the Weirton Police. The chief is from Pittsburgh, but couldn't cut it there. Another was dismissed from the WV state police because of violations, another impregnates anything that moves, another thinks she is above the law, more have a false sense of entitlement. Bad place to live
Darth

Weirton, WV

#19 Jan 28, 2014
I got pulled over in this one horse town and the Patrolman was a real jerk. He wanted to know what I was doing in his town. Don't waist your time going to the Police Chief. His men in Blue do no wrong in his eyes. Now every time the FOP calls me wanting a donation, I tell them to drop dead and give the credit to the Weirton PD
Rowdy

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Feb 21, 2014
The Weirton PD is nothing but Dirty, In the past 5 days my Family has been threatened, Harassed, my Son had a gun to his Head for no reason and they continue to get away with it, they abuse the law, but it is coming to an end, I have Video and audio proof of their misconduct and have filed complaints with the Department of Justice and the FBI..
So for all you people who think Weirton Police are good and don't do any wrong, they must have let you go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
missing (Jul '13) Jun 22 Eric Cartman Auth... 10
seeking obituary of baby sellin drunken buelah... (Sep '15) May '16 Human excrement 3
mark harris to help kids but would not help mine (May '08) May '16 U are a Dimwit 3
Wellsburg Music Thread (Nov '13) May '16 Musikologist 9
Louis Boyce, barbara ann barnes, police should ... (Mar '15) May '16 Peggy 5
the music thread (Mar '12) May '16 Musikologist 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Heights Mortgages