|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

More fantasies?

Well, this could get interesting. Is the reason you call other men "whistle dick" because you fantasize about blowing that whistle?

Your sub-conscious mind (what little there is of it) is giving you away.

Go back through your posts and see how many of them reveal your inner gay fantasies.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say "Frnch" Whistle Dick. What is that, the language of love for Meat Lover and you?
1 post removed
too much

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I hate this post it's always in top 2 , it has nothing but crying and democrat this republican that .... Both suck !!!! Wait till china takes this place over! Wonder if iPhones will be cheaper!?!?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Tea bagging is in reference to the idiocy of the tea party who originally called themselves tea baggers. You internalize it and make it a gay fantasy--like you do with everything. There are lots of ways you could show a lack of respect for someone, but you choose to do it in a manner that tells us all what you like to "whistle" on.

Double standards? You mean like you belong to a party that hates gays while you harbor deep-seated gay fantasies? That kind of double standard?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually I was just pointing out that like the rest of us, Mr. Perfect Dumbocrat made a typo. Also in case you hadn't noticed, calling you Whistle Dick shows a total lack of respect for you. And as far as gay fantasies are concerned, what about your side kick Meat Lover and his incessant tea bagging references? Another double standard by the left?
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh really?

I had my friends in Texas who are conservatives read you posts and when they finally understood that you were in fact speaking English, they said that it was ignorant hillbillies like you who are giving republicans a bad name. They suggested you give up the meth and the Mountain Dew, get an education and stop blaming the fact that your life sucks on Democrats.

Repetitive insults?

You've been mindlessly blabbering about me being a bigot for 3 days...and my insults are repetitive?

My you are dumb.
Well Duh wrote:
Sorry sunpuppy but again, that is your M.O. Your insults have become repetative and boring. I had my friends in New York, whom are democrat, read your post. They had a good laugh at your expense. They also felt you were a big hypocrit and especially a bigot on the whole definition. You spin and insult with the same boring material. A perpetual child was the census. I am from NY that moved to Virginia and I was tried by you, to be lumped in with WV. So do you want to comment on the San Francisco or Hilary thing. Or how about as Arthur brought up about the killings in Egypt due to our money and the not coup that put them there?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

It was voted for last year,ignoramus.

If an idiot like you speaks, no doubt it is saying something stupid.
Well Duh wrote:
Arthur......I do apologize for overlooking your post about Egypt. I was caught is the insult game and havining fun with sunpuppy. But the killings over there may have happened with or without our forigen aid. But sense President Obama and whom ever voted to still send it, still gives the appreaence that we condone it. And no matter how they try to rationalize their reason to send money over and condone this, it was still a coup and against our laws. If a duck quacks, you do not call it a cat. This is what our country did.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I guess sunpuppy is really in the doghouse. You see stupid....You can stop sending them money. And the new fiscial budget has not been passed. Your just mad because your idol is a liar and has been one of the worst president out of the last four idiots. And I can not believe you have any friends, but just in case you do. Are they the same ones in your remeadile reading class. You better get hook on phonics and not ebonomics

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

"Remediale" reading class???

LOL. No insult necessary. You just did a better job of insulting yourself than I ever could.

;)
Well Duh wrote:
I guess sunpuppy is really in the doghouse. You see stupid....You can stop sending them money. And the new fiscial budget has not been passed. Your just mad because your idol is a liar and has been one of the worst president out of the last four idiots. And I can not believe you have any friends, but just in case you do. Are they the same ones in your remeadile reading class. You better get hook on phonics and not ebonomics
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

well her is something this area and even Sundog should know this man. Kidd Kraddick died today at his charity golf tournament Kidd's kids in Louisiana. He was 53 year old syndicated talk show host of Kidd Kraddick in the morning. Reports say he died on the course with a brain anyurism. He is stationed out of Texas but syndicated all over. Even if you are not religous give your prayers and thoughts to his family. He did alot for kids with cronical and lifethreating illness. Big Al Mack and Kelli Rasberry have not just lost a coworker, but a friend. Let us hope his charity still goes on as a help for kids and a legacy to be proud of.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Here is something for the thinned skinned political correctness whimps. A "native american" in Tennesse has claimed he can not be tried because a courthouse has ,
"in god we trust" on a plaque on the courthouse. So therefore they are infringing on his freedoms. The man has been brought up on attempted manslaughter and weapons charges against his wife. Maybe Obama should step in on this case too. It has some political teeth
class of 88

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Anyone that believes these elections or any election is real and not the "song and dance" distraction it really is needs to wake up and smell the corporate slavery and hidden agendas.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I'm going to vote for the Zionist Party candidate. He always wins. It's a one-party system.
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

We are in this together wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think
No, I'm pretty sure you never did.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Damn, I just noticed that Cowardly and DUHmmy are both posting from Assburnt Va.

I didn't know they were domestic partners.

LMAO

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Tea bagging is in reference to the idiocy of the tea party who originally called themselves tea baggers. You internalize it and make it a gay fantasy--like you do with everything. There are lots of ways you could show a lack of respect for someone, but you choose to do it in a manner that tells us all what you like to "whistle" on.
Double standards? You mean like you belong to a party that hates gays while you harbor deep-seated gay fantasies? That kind of double standard?
<quoted text>
They were proud of themselves back on tax day 2009 in their Halloween costumes waving those teabags and now it is somehow our fault they called themselves teabaggers, all we did was go along with it but that does not stop them for pointing blame I suppose.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

RxUSH still got an ad around to pimp

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevesobczuk/251...
mcbill

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Really... You godless meatsacks o shet still at it? Dogtird, you cant fill ur time in texas duen somthing other than pickin arguments a thousand miles away? Or too chickenshet to leave ur house? Must really suck being such a smart democrat in that conservative state. Its okay, you can keep spewing and turning dems into something other than democraps right here. Thanks again. And thank ur mama for us for not killing... I mean not aborting you out of necessity. Talk to ya again after a few hundred post have gone by. God bless and have a nice day.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

LOL...Texas hype again. Houston...Blue. El Paso...Blue. Austin....Blue. San Antonio...Blue.wont be long now.

Republicans are killing themselves...with people like Rick Perry and Ted Nugent running the party for them how could they do anything but die.

Keep up the good work, numb nuts.
mcbill wrote:
Really... You godless meatsacks o shet still at it? Dogtird, you cant fill ur time in texas duen somthing other than pickin arguments a thousand miles away? Or too chickenshet to leave ur house? Must really suck being such a smart democrat in that conservative state. Its okay, you can keep spewing and turning dems into something other than democraps right here. Thanks again. And thank ur mama for us for not killing... I mean not aborting you out of necessity. Talk to ya again after a few hundred post have gone by. God bless and have a nice day.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
RxUSH still got an ad around to pimp
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevesobczuk/251...
Pretty sure that's the only advertiser that psychotic loon has left.
2 posts removed
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Arthur......I do apologize for overlooking your post about Egypt. I was caught is the insult game and havining fun with sunpuppy. But the killings over there may have happened with or without our forigen aid. But sense President Obama and whom ever voted to still send it, still gives the appreaence that we condone it. And no matter how they try to rationalize their reason to send money over and condone this, it was still a coup and against our laws. If a duck quacks, you do not call it a cat. This is what our country did.
Over 100 massacred and barely a mention on most of the media outlets, they doing Obamas bidding trying to keep it hush hush. I didnt mean to imply that the aide is the reason for the killings, just that the aide is ILLEGAL and look who it is going to. The ironic thing here is Mursi is the democratically elected leader. I thought we we supposed to be promoting democracy. THe fact that after the election people changed their mind doesnt make it legal even if Mursi is a hardcore Muslim scumbag. I bet more than 50% of the population would like to see Obama go also, but we voted for him so we deal with it. Shouldnt they have to? Oh that is right, Obama does as he pleases, regardless if it is hypocritical and illegal. I am the mighty Obama, I dont need no stinkin waiver to give aide to a government that massacres its own people.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Actually, it just further proves your rampant homosexuality. Does VA allow gay marriage, or are you two Peter Whistlers living in sin?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
That comment just further proves your ignorance. Slow night Stuck Fick?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr tate 145
deanna norton pierce whos your real dad 13 hr poor goldigger gr... 12
2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 19 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
New officers are sworn in Aug 19 Stop 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Aug 13 Sadie 21
Weirton Police Department Officers (Feb '09) Aug 13 Sadie 35
Rue21 Distribution Center Aug 10 Applying 1

Search the Weirton Heights Forum:
•••
•••