Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Weirton Heights Forum

Comments (Page 933)

Showing posts 18,641 - 18,660 of43,400
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Poor thing, he felt the need to try to show us how smart he is.
How pathetic.
LOL.
Reading a book my azz.
<quoted text>
Reading a book. Hilarious.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Sundog......you do not live in reality. You live in internet stats. I have told you that I lived in black and mixed communities and my kids are mixed. But according to you that does not count because I am white and experience has nothing to do with anything in your world. But here is the kicker. You love when white boy bacon hater agrees with you and backs you up. So there is more proof that you are a bigot and hypocrit. I have agreed with somethings you have posted. Therefore I am ok in your eyes. But when opinions are different you want to insult. So I insult now because that is all you know. I have defended the left when right nut jobs talk about your kids or the use of violence. I have stated on here we all have the right to our beliefs and opinions. I have been mostly cival until the insults were starting to wear and I would fight fire with fire.
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Why do you always feel the need to defend your stupidity? We know. We understand. If you're going to say something, make sure you get it right. Typical,simple minded republican. Say something stupid and then try to blame someone else for it. Did those mean old liberal wimps make you say something stupid again?
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....there you go again just taking a piece and attack. I also said words take on meaning due to society. Did that slip your mind precious? And yes the liberals also do a play on words. Both sides do it, but I knew it would get under your thinned skinned cowardly ways. I threw the dog a tainted bone and you jump at it like the coward you are. I know you have some more of the same insults dick sweat. So come on dick milk and lets hear some more. Because your internet education is paying off

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

That's easy to do, Shovel Leaner, he can read. You can't.

Any other idiotic requests?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it up with facts, dumb ass. What books are you reading?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't feel,the need to impress you by telling you what books I am reading, weakling. Now come on, tell us again what you are reading.

LMAO.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really trying to point out how smart I am, I was just proving how stupid you are. What books are you reading dumb ass?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Ah huh... I see. Going to be hung up on Internet today, huh?

Well, I guess since that's all you've got, you might as well go with it.

What does who you lived with have to do with how stupid you are? Perhaps you can get your girlfriend Cowardly to "read you a book."

Now how does someone agreeing with me prove I'm a bigot? Can you explain the "logic" of that insane babble to us, please.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......you do not live in reality. You live in internet stats. I have told you that I lived in black and mixed communities and my kids are mixed. But according to you that does not count because I am white and experience has nothing to do with anything in your world. But here is the kicker. You love when white boy bacon hater agrees with you and backs you up. So there is more proof that you are a bigot and hypocrit. I have agreed with somethings you have posted. Therefore I am ok in your eyes. But when opinions are different you want to insult. So I insult now because that is all you know. I have defended the left when right nut jobs talk about your kids or the use of violence. I have stated on here we all have the right to our beliefs and opinions. I have been mostly cival until the insults were starting to wear and I would fight fire with fire.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading a book. Hilarious.
I know. I guess he felt the need to tell us how smart he is, since his comments don't accomplish that.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it up with facts, dumb ass. What books are you reading?
I thought you were leaving to go "read a book."

Lose your place?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Freeport, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....there you go again just taking a piece and attack. I also said words take on meaning due to society. Did that slip your mind precious? And yes the liberals also do a play on words. Both sides do it, but I knew it would get under your thinned skinned cowardly ways. I threw the dog a tainted bone and you jump at it like the coward you are. I know you have some more of the same insults dick sweat. So come on dick milk and lets hear some more. Because your internet education is paying off
You do realize that getting angry is a sign of weakness, don't you? You clearly lack the intellect you need to engage in any sort of relevant conversation.
Freeport, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really trying to point out how smart I am, I was just proving how stupid you are. What books are you reading dumb ass?
What you're really proving is how weak you are.
1 post removed
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

You would not understand facts. You listen to those brain dead conspiracy people from Fox.
-Kevin-

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I've noticed that vitriol causes more. It's all how you talk to people.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Sundog......Now your trying to reverse what you do onto me. Saying that I say one thing and blame others? That is your M.O. I am not caught up on internet intelligence......you are.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

i'm not afraid of anything. i just don't feel the need to impress anyone with my reading lists. that sort of thing is not only shallow, it's pointless.
Hmmmm...shallow and pointless--just like you, cowardly.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you afraid of Stuck Fick? You can tell us, we all know that "The Cat in the Hat" is required reading for a dumbocrat.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Don't you mean "you're?"
Apparently, you're not caught up on any kind of intelligence, Duhmmy.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......Now your trying to reverse what you do onto me. Saying that I say one thing and blame others? That is your M.O. I am not caught up on internet intelligence......you are.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

You are now grasping at strews Sundog. Pointing out a misspelled word. Wow.....you really got me there. I have admitted in the past that I sometimes misspell words. By golly gee wilikers you are so sharp. That is why you started your own race and follow Obama blindly. Or did you just get out of bacon haters lap? Either or, it does not matter. You can not debate without insults. You use the insults to cover your inability to answer and use it as a diversion to try and sound like you know it all. Arthur was right about you.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Sundog.....I would not jump on Crowley about reading books. You have had a string of reading and comprehension blunders on here. I think you should try reading a book. I do not know if they have Dick and Jane books anymore to occupy your week.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Not at all, Mr No Education at all. If you are going to claim that my only education is an Internet education, then I don't have a problem pointing out that you are ignorant.

So are you saying that you don't use insults? Because if you are, then you're lying.

So now, you are an uneducated liar. Anything else you want to add to your resume?
Well Duh wrote:
You are now grasping at strews Sundog. Pointing out a misspelled word. Wow.....you really got me there. I have admitted in the past that I sometimes misspell words. By golly gee wilikers you are so sharp. That is why you started your own race and follow Obama blindly. Or did you just get out of bacon haters lap? Either or, it does not matter. You can not debate without insults. You use the insults to cover your inability to answer and use it as a diversion to try and sound like you know it all. Arthur was right about you.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Actually, the fact that I don't fully understand the insane rumblings of Mountain Dew meth heads like you and Cowardly is not a statement on my education. It's a statement on your lack of one.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....I would not jump on Crowley about reading books. You have had a string of reading and comprehension blunders on here. I think you should try reading a book. I do not know if they have Dick and Jane books anymore to occupy your week.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Was any part of this supposed to make sense, mush mouth, or were you trying to sound like you had a mouth full of feces and a head full of empty space?

Or maybe you have a mouth full of Crowley?

It's hard to believe that you can type while servicing your boyfriend. Is that what they call multi-tasking in the idiot world.
Well Duh wrote:
Wow Sundog.....you are really stupid and did not read or comprehend anything. Nice comeback with mountain dew and meth. And you just did not read or can see when the insults really came in. So now I own you, for you do not know anything. You shall not be sundog from now on. You are going to be known as sunpuppy. You can not read or comprehend. You bore people with the same insults. You are a bigot and hypocrtic. Therefore you must be trained like a puppy. Unless you are to busy eating peanut butter off Obama's nut sack?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,641 - 18,660 of43,400
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weirton Heights Discussions

Search the Weirton Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) 22 hr Im sane 16
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Wed tax 5,633
Local drug dealer Wed Im Sane 8
Debate: Civil Unions - Follansbee, WV (Jan '12) Wed Here and there 7
Ugly Strippers Wed GalaxyPaul 3
2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Wed REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
Fats Beaulah Norton's obituary out there? Tue let er rot 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Weirton Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Weirton Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••