Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62128 Sep 11, 2014
Bill O'Reilly has an idea that along with my proposal to make it a felony with jail time to hire an illegal would certainly solve the illegal alien problem. He proposes to make it a felony to over stay a visa. A good idea. Make it a felony to overstay a visa and to hire an illegal and bam, problem is solved.
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62129 Sep 11, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know better than that, if the climate is cooling the libbys call that climate change, not global warming. Whatever it takes to get your tax dollars in order to buy more democrat votes.
Yeah they not only changed their "theories" to be all encompassing the even changed the name they call it. "Climate change". Of course the climate changes, duh. But that way no matter what happens they can be wrong. And since they ARE always always wrong they had to make it all encompassing. Beyond laughable at their idiocy and the idiocy of people who believe them.
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62130 Sep 11, 2014
Yeah they not only changed their "theories" to be all encompassing they even changed the name they call it. "Climate change". Of course the climate changes, duh. But that way no matter what happens they cant be wrong. And since they ARE always always wrong they had to make it all encompassing to hide their cluelessness. Beyond laughable at their idiocy and the idiocy of people who believe them.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#62131 Sep 11, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I an not going to waste my time answering your nonsensical irrelevant jibberish. The rioters and looters are monkeys and deserved to be in a cage. Their place of residency is not important to that opinion. Unless you want to follow in the mentally ill pathological liars footsteps, stop lying and saying I said the residence of Ferguson are monkeys. If you want to claim I said something, fell free to claim I called all the rioters and looters monkeys who should be caged like the animals they are.
In the absence of evidence of bussed-in rioters and looters, it must be logically assumed that most of them were Ferguson residents. If rioters equal monkeys and rioters equal residents, then residents equal monkeys. You may not have said it in so many words, george, but the logic would be clear to a fifth grader, which must be why you can't grasp it. Play semantic games all you want, but you have made statements that clearly indicate that you think that at least some residents of Ferguson are monkeys.
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62132 Sep 11, 2014
I am not even sure what to say to this clueless woman. Probably ADL's sister perhaps?

==========

BALTIMORE (AP) Music blared from the purple bus, and Baltimore Ravens fan Racquel Bailey stood with drink in hand amid her usual tailgate buddies while making a bold fashion statement: a black, rhinestone-decorated jersey with the white No. 27.

A Ray Rice jersey.

"There's two sides to every story," said the 23-year-old waitress from Baltimore. "I saw the video. That's their personal business, and it shouldn't have affected his career. I don't agree with domestic violence, but she's still with him, so obviously it wasn't that big of a deal. Everyone should just drop it
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62133 Sep 11, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
In the absence of evidence of bussed-in rioters and looters, it must be logically assumed that most of them were Ferguson residents. If rioters equal monkeys and rioters equal residents, then residents equal monkeys. You may not have said it in so many words, george, but the logic would be clear to a fifth grader, which must be why you can't grasp it. Play semantic games all you want, but you have made statements that clearly indicate that you think that at least some residents of Ferguson are monkeys.
THe logic you use would ONLY be clear to a 5th grader because that is what it is. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Using your logic if I say Baconliar is a mentally ill pathological liar and he is a libby Democrat, that means I said ALL libby Dems are mentally ill pathological liars. That could be true, at least in this room, but that is not logic, it is idiocy. You just want to paint me as a racist and you dont care to lie in order to do it.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#62134 Sep 11, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
I find it interesting no one has commented on the liar in chiefs speech last night. I will. He is completely clueless with no strategy to defeat these head hunting Muslim barbarians. Even the libbys on MSNBC were mocking it this morning on Morning Joe. And dayum that guy is an idiot. I can barely watch with him almost fondling the guy next to him half the show and completely ignoring the woman. If it wasnt for that attractive older lady who seems fairly sensible from the little I have seen, and for wanting to hear both sides of the issues, I wouldnt give "morning Joe" 2 seconds of my time. A turd tapping, American hating, pansy ass, commie supporting loony lefty to the extreme.
Joe Scarbourough is a Republican. I think I'd have heard about it if he wasn't. You are so screwed up your threads are stripped, george.
http://joescarborough.com/about-us/
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62135 Sep 11, 2014
And BTW if you had watched television coverage of the events, it was widely reported that most of the rioters and looters were in fact NOT Ferguson residents. But dont let the truth get in the way of your idiotic attempts to paint me a racist.
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62136 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Joe Scarbourough is a Republican. I think I'd have heard about it if he wasn't. You are so screwed up your threads are stripped, george.
http://joescarborough.com/about-us/
I dont care what party he claims to be, the guy is a clueless freak from what little I have seen of him.
Dalai Lama

Elizabeth, WV

#62137 Sep 11, 2014
<quoted text>
IIf rioters equal monkeys and rioters equal residents, then residents equal monkeys.
YOu should know this is similar to a common question on an IQ test. With your reasoning I would be surprised if you are in the triple digits.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#62139 Sep 12, 2014
I see the Idiot Formerly Known as George had a rough night last night. Still on his imaginary solution to illegal immigration that only leaves out a few - just those who use fake IDs or work under the table. Thank goodness only a couple would do that. LOL. And I see that calling black people "monkeys" still isn't racist on Planet Teabag. And I see he's still learning a little bit about famous party leaders like Joe Scarbrough.

But no one asked him how many people Obama kicked off their health insurance so far. I was wondering if we're on track to hit that 93 million.

Dumbass.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#62140 Sep 12, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
And BTW if you had watched television coverage of the events, it was widely reported that most of the rioters and looters were in fact NOT Ferguson residents. But dont let the truth get in the way of your idiotic attempts to paint me a racist.
You painted yourself a racist (or an idiot, whichever). The term "monkey" is used as a racial slur against black people. Either you knew this and used it to describe a predominantly black group of protesters, or you didn't and used it in ignorance.

Either way, it's no big deal. It's not like a racist, homophobic plagiarist has much integrity left to lose.
HaveEYES

Salem, WV

#62141 Sep 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You painted yourself a racist (or an idiot, whichever). The term "monkey" is used as a racial slur against black people. Either you knew this and used it to describe a predominantly black group of protesters, or you didn't and used it in ignorance.
Either way, it's no big deal. It's not like a racist, homophobic plagiarist has much integrity left to lose.
What about you and your blasphemous ideology . You have no morals or integrity. What right do you have to call anyone a racist when in fact you are the most racist person on the forum. You have no sense of value in the human race or this country. So if you are not on planet tea bag it is probably a pretty decent place to be.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#62142 Sep 12, 2014
HaveEYES wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you and your blasphemous ideology . You have no morals or integrity. What right do you have to call anyone a racist when in fact you are the most racist person on the forum. You have no sense of value in the human race or this country. So if you are not on planet tea bag it is probably a pretty decent place to be.
Blasphemous? Is this where you try to tell me that believing in a religion based on human sacrifice, genital mutilation and being under constant mind surveillance by an invisible being is "moral?"

Hope not.

I've never been racist. I appreciate diversity and have seen its benefits financially and intellectually.

I value my nation as much as anyone ever has. That's why I'm willing to be honest about its progress and face the real problems we face, rather than the decoys you dumbasses fall for everyday.

Yes, Planet Teabag would be a decent place for you. Forced religion, god over science, social survival of the fittest, constant shootouts and suppressed information. It's your dream home.

It's other name is "The Middle East."
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#62143 Sep 12, 2014
HaveEYES wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon, just like the majority of the left, is a racist and a bigot. Liberals have done a good job of making those of lesser intelligence and morals believe that Republicans are the bad guys, but actions speak louder than words. All you have to do is look at some of the quotes of their leaders, people like Obama, Biden, H. Clinton, Reid, Sharpton, et. al., to see the amount of racism and bigotry in the Democrat party.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#62144 Sep 12, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
I find it interesting no one has commented on the liar in chiefs speech last night. I will. He is completely clueless with no strategy to defeat these head hunting Muslim barbarians. Even the libbys on MSNBC were mocking it this morning on Morning Joe. And dayum that guy is an idiot. I can barely watch with him almost fondling the guy next to him half the show and completely ignoring the woman. If it wasnt for that attractive older lady who seems fairly sensible from the little I have seen, and for wanting to hear both sides of the issues, I wouldnt give "morning Joe" 2 seconds of my time. A turd tapping, American hating, pansy ass, commie supporting loony lefty to the extreme.
when a democrat is up for reelection its imperative that they bash Obama. its takes away peoples minds from, the 8 trillion spent on waste, gun grabbing, obsmama care, towing the line on scandals and other things the left has done to America the past six years.
Ucshadydems

Salem, WV

#62145 Sep 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemous? Is this where you try to tell me that believing in a religion based on human sacrifice, genital mutilation and being under constant mind surveillance by an invisible being is "moral?"
Hope not.
I've never been racist. I appreciate diversity and have seen its benefits financially and intellectually.
I value my nation as much as anyone ever has. That's why I'm willing to be honest about its progress and face the real problems we face, rather than the decoys you dumbasses fall for everyday.
Yes, Planet Teabag would be a decent place for you. Forced religion, god over science, social survival of the fittest, constant shootouts and suppressed information. It's your dream home.
It's other name is "The Middle East."
Again you have no morals or integrity. If you honestly cared about this country then you would be ok with shutting down the borders. If you care about kids then you would stAnd up against drugs so these children can grow up in decent homes. You twist facts to fit your wacko agendas all the while holding down every minority in this country. No one has forced religion on you but I sure wish someone would have taught you something when you were growing up . I bet you never had to show respect for anyone or anything. You obviously don't now
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#62146 Sep 12, 2014
55 degrees here this morning. its like this all over the midwest.... time for the alarmists to to play with newly written computer programs in order to receive government funding.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#62147 Sep 12, 2014
Ucshadydems wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have no morals or integrity. If you honestly cared about this country then you would be ok with shutting down the borders. If you care about kids then you would stAnd up against drugs so these children can grow up in decent homes. You twist facts to fit your wacko agendas all the while holding down every minority in this country. No one has forced religion on you but I sure wish someone would have taught you something when you were growing up . I bet you never had to show respect for anyone or anything. You obviously don't now.

If Topix would let me, I would give you fifteen green check marks for this one. WOW!! And yes Weepy, I did use two exclamation points.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#62149 Sep 12, 2014
firness-guru wrote:
55 degrees here this morning. its like this all over the midwest.... time for the alarmists to to play with newly written computer programs in order to receive government funding.
Is that;
A. Global Warming
B. Global Cooling
C. Climate Change
D. All of the above
E. None of the above
F. Yet another opportunity for the Democrats to waste taxpayer money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010
News Ohio Valley jobless rate continues to increase Mar 15 Trump is the man 1
seeking obituary of baby sellin drunken buelah... (Sep '15) Mar 12 Get Real 6
Are you from Oceana, Wv? Mar 7 Uncle Mervin 1
News Clinton Swiger Feb '17 Mel Swiger 1
Wellsburg Music Thread (Nov '13) Feb '17 Musikologist 10
Hancock County WV Beauty... Jan '17 IanZ 4

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance