fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61501 Sep 1, 2014
you liberal queers. obamas man promises sex change to a convict on the tax payers dime. why dont you queer rights people take care of our real service members, the ones on the veteran waiting list huh ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27376...

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61502 Sep 1, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word hyperbole. My god you are friggin retarded. K-Mart has a sale on finger paints. You better stock up.
So you exaggerate and stretch the truth then, sometimes beyond all recognition. Have you peeked ahead to see what's coming tomorrow on your Word-of-the-Day calendar? Perhaps dissemble, or prevaricate?
WHo am I

Charleston, WV

#61503 Sep 1, 2014
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo Bay."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I believe marriage is between one man and one woman."
"I won't seek re-election unless unemployment falls below 5%."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."
“If you like your insurance you can keep it”
“If you like your doctor you can keep it”

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61504 Sep 1, 2014
By the way george, the article that set you of yesterday was not from Daily Kos, but Bakken.com , a shale industry newsletter.
http://bakken.com/news/id/220427/leaked-u-n-c...
They seemed to take the news seriously. What do you know that Bakken.com and so many educated professional scientists don't know? What are your qualifications for holding this secret, exalted (some might say exaggerated) level of knowledge that they believe to be true?
You're the reason your kids are ignorant rednecks, george. That, and your luck in finding someone dumber than you to marry. I have to question her taste and intelligence, based on the mistake of choosing you. Or, if you aren't married, maybe the women in your area are smarter than it seems from limited data. More study would be required. That's the scientific method, george. You know, how the scientists you disparage solve a problem. What's your undisclosed methodology?
WHo am I

Charleston, WV

#61505 Sep 1, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you exaggerate and stretch the truth then, sometimes beyond all recognition. Have you peeked ahead to see what's coming tomorrow on your Word-of-the-Day calendar? Perhaps dissemble, or prevaricate?
Ask you mommy to teach you the meaning of the word hyperbole. It is no wonder you are such a clueless follower, you got the IQ of a turnip.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61506 Sep 1, 2014
WHo am I wrote:
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo Bay."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I believe marriage is between one man and one woman."
"I won't seek re-election unless unemployment falls below 5%."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."
“If you like your insurance you can keep it”
“If you like your doctor you can keep it”
al quida is finished isnt it ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61507 Sep 1, 2014
knowing that obama is a law breaker and liar the 47 percenters still voted for him grasping at straws hoping the man will give them something for their vote besides this ....
George

Charleston, WV

#61508 Sep 1, 2014
These idiots think we can supply enough arms to Ukraine to fight the RUSSIANS for pitys sake. My God what a bunch of clueless dumbasses we have running this country. Keep poking the bear and see what happens.

==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. Democratic and Republican lawmakers on Sunday urged Washington to arm the Ukrainian government, saying it needed help to repel what they called Russia's invasion of the country.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61509 Sep 1, 2014
the welfare recipients get a raise looks like. lets turn the screws a little on them foodies to make up for it. http://www.ssa.gov/news/cola/

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61510 Sep 1, 2014
WHo am I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask you mommy to teach you the meaning of the word hyperbole. It is no wonder you are such a clueless follower, you got the IQ of a turnip.
I did look up hyperbole on a dictionary site, george (unless you are secretly the World Health Organization). That's where I found it explained as exaggeration and stretching the truth, which you do so well. If this sounds unfamiliar, you'd better look it up too.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61511 Sep 1, 2014
George wrote:
These idiots think we can supply enough arms to Ukraine to fight the RUSSIANS for pitys sake. My God what a bunch of clueless dumbasses we have running this country. Keep poking the bear and see what happens.
==========
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. Democratic and Republican lawmakers on Sunday urged Washington to arm the Ukrainian government, saying it needed help to repel what they called Russia's invasion of the country.
You're diverting, george. You still haven't told us how you know what you know that completely overrides what the Bakkenshale.com people and thousands of trained professional scientists think they know. Shouldn't you be compiling lists of everything from your kindergarten graduation certificate to your honorary degrees, Nobel prizes, and research papers published in peer reviewed scientific journals? Oh, better throw in your birth certificate and tax returns, too. You can leave out any entertainment industry awards to save time and space, unless you think those would be pertinent to our understanding of your easy command of fiction and imagination. Show us some more of your fabulous hyperbole, if you think that will help. And, of course, supply all the links with supporting evidence.
RHytonen

Madison, WV

#61512 Sep 1, 2014
ONLY greens (Mountain Party.)

The rest are owned by the big business (Wall Street and Extractionists)
that has destroyed West Virginia and America, for PEOPLE.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61513 Sep 1, 2014
RHytonen wrote:
ONLY greens (Mountain Party.)
The rest are owned by the big business (Wall Street and Extractionists)
that has destroyed West Virginia and America, for PEOPLE.
Many people are now leaving the Democratic Party, whose candidates no longer represent their views, for the Mountain Party. When the R and the D are both pro-fossil fuel and favor the War on Mountains, that is not a choice. Ed Rabel has not been invited to the Chamber of Commerce debate at the Greenbrier, because they consider him as having no chance of winning. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy if he can't be heard.
Bacon hatre

Brooklyn, NY

#61514 Sep 1, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're diverting, george. You still haven't told us how you know what you know that completely overrides what the Bakkenshale.com people and thousands of trained professional scientists think they know. Shouldn't you be compiling lists of everything from your kindergarten graduation certificate to your honorary degrees, Nobel prizes, and research papers published in peer reviewed scientific journals? Oh, better throw in your birth certificate and tax returns, too. You can leave out any entertainment industry awards to save time and space, unless you think those would be pertinent to our understanding of your easy command of fiction and imagination. Show us some more of your fabulous hyperbole, if you think that will help. And, of course, supply all the links with supporting evidence.
Links are just someone else's opinion. But I understand that they pacify you.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61515 Sep 1, 2014
Oh, I'm sorry for being so demanding, george. It just occurred to me that you may have given your (minimum wage) personal secretary the Labor Day holiday off (without pay). Of course you can't be expected to know where all those records of your accomplishments are. You can't worry your pretty little head with such petty details when you have to keep explaining how thousands of trained professional scientists are so completely wrong. Too bad you can't just zap them all with your hyperbolic exaggerator ray and put an end to the controversy. I'll give you until 5:00 pm Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014, then, that should be plenty of time for her to find it all, so you can show us how right and brilliant you are. Just don't keep her busy all day catering to your every whim. She can do that as soon as you've debunked the thousands of trained professional scientists who don't agree with you.

How'm I doin', georgy? Am I doin' the hyperbole thing right? I read up on it just like you said. After this, let's do parabolas. That's a curve that let's you concentrate the sun's rays on a single point so, if you line the curve with something shiny, it will heat a cooking pot or water pipe or even a steam generator, just like they use in electrical generating plants to spin the turbines. But you already knew that, huh georgy.
Billy

Brooklyn, NY

#61516 Sep 1, 2014
In 2007, the populist potentate of eco-theology, Al Gore, declared, "The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff. It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now." Now that it's seven years later, let's check in on Gore's prophecy, shall we? For the second year in a row, the Arctic ice cap has expanded, and covers 1.715 million square kilometers more than two years ago -- that's an area the size of Alaska. Meanwhile, changing our economy to account for this "settled science" could cost just as much as doing nothing at all. That's assuming the science really is settled, and climate change would cause costly changes to lifestyle. It should be obvious that ecofascists' efforts to "mitigate" climate change with onerous regulations and bigger government are merely a means to gain more power for themselves.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61517 Sep 1, 2014
Billy wrote:
In 2007, the populist potentate of eco-theology, Al Gore, declared, "The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff. It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now." Now that it's seven years later, let's check in on Gore's prophecy, shall we? For the second year in a row, the Arctic ice cap has expanded, and covers 1.715 million square kilometers more than two years ago -- that's an area the size of Alaska. Meanwhile, changing our economy to account for this "settled science" could cost just as much as doing nothing at all. That's assuming the science really is settled, and climate change would cause costly changes to lifestyle. It should be obvious that ecofascists' efforts to "mitigate" climate change with onerous regulations and bigger government are merely a means to gain more power for themselves.
green checkmark.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61518 Sep 1, 2014
Hey george, I have another hyperbole question. Earlier I was saying thousands of scientists disagreed with you. But in order to be hyperbolic, I should have said tens of thousands. But then, since that is probably closer to the truth, it isn't hyperbolic any more, so I would have to say hundreds of thousands of scientists disagree with you. Do graduate students count? If so, then hundreds of thousands is probably more correct, and no longer hyperbolic. So I would have to say millions, but then if we included research assistants, interns, inhabitants of low-lying coastal areas, and laymen with an understanding of and respect for science, then many millions is correct, so I would have to say that billions of people disagree with you to be hyperbolic. Since you have such a sharp intellect and have been dealing with this so long, you should have some idea of how many people disagree with you, so that I can know what number would make my statement hyperbolic. Only you (or maybe your underpaid secretary) can resolve this important issue. The fate of hyperbole depends on it.
George

Charleston, WV

#61519 Sep 1, 2014
Billy wrote:
Check out the first 4 IPCC reports and see how many of their predictions have come true. These idiots are beyond laughable, and the Special Olympic short bus riders like ADL worship them like a God. It is a cult I tell ya. The Church of Climateology.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#61520 Sep 1, 2014
Billy wrote:
My links have pictures, graphs, and explanations.
http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/qthinice.as...
http://www.skepticalscience.com/Has-Arctic-se...
Your links... oh, you don't have any links, just a plagiarized, obviously biased, non-scientific op-ed fragment.

This is the part of the show where george says my links are laughable and debunked, without ever stating why, how he knows this, or providing any other evidence, then says I don't understand the meaning of plagiarism and calls me a narcissistic delusional liar.
And then I say, "show us your proof, george".
And so on, in an endless Mobius strip of his denial of real evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone 21 - 30 looking for a 3some? (Apr '12) 1 hr thadogg 2
what happened? Thu beebadaye14 1
Weirton Police Department Officers (Feb '09) Dec 20 average Joe 38
please help me find someone!!!! Dec 10 Sunshine19 1
please help me find someone!!!! Dec 8 Sunshine19 1
seeking local sociopath beulah norton 's obituary Nov '14 its obvious 8
sorry guida ferns wins Nov '14 happy today 1
Weirton Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web