Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59328 Aug 7, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the majority of Americans say that it is time for you cry babies to quit whining, man up, and take responsibility for this failed administration.
see .. i told you not to get the libs panties wadded. now its the bush crap the rest of the night.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59329 Aug 7, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you have a clue about Economics. Create minimum wage jobs, then campaign for an increase in the minimum wage. Does ignorance come that naturally to you or do you take stupid pills?
man ole man this comment nailed ole ADL bad.^^^
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59330 Aug 7, 2014
http://news.msn.com/us/sen-walsh-drops-out-of... uh oh ... a cheating lib quits. this is good news so were can slide right on in there and take over to repeal every phone and pen law obama has made.
George

Charleston, WV

#59331 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hey ADL. since you posted another one of your dailyKOS deally bobs id thought i look into the author of it. here is the result and everyone it is a doozy !! the guy is a loon. http://www.dailykos.com/user/gjohnsit
Look at this. "Freedom fighters". Wow what a terrorist sympathizing loser.
http://www.dailykos.com/blog/gjohnsit
1 post removed
George

Charleston, WV

#59333 Aug 7, 2014
Fatness Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Americans agree that Bush/Cheney should be tried as war criminals.
The majority of Americans think you are a childish, immature, lying idiot that fell out of the dipshit tree and hit every branch on the way down.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59334 Aug 7, 2014
the "affordable" idiot is a 6 year failure. i grade him at a D minus.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59335 Aug 7, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this. "Freedom fighters". Wow what a terrorist sympathizing loser.
http://www.dailykos.com/blog/gjohnsit
ADL is wacked today posting that kossack chit. then he spins off on me about economics 101. just look at what he said ... im on his ignore list cause my mind isnt afflicted by liberalism.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59336 Aug 7, 2014
glad to know my friends are sharp cookies. we win the battle day in and day out. i cant remember when we were defeated last. we have the whole state of west virginia reading. the new libbys are funny.
George

Charleston, WV

#59337 Aug 7, 2014
Looks like our looney lib criminal crusaders are in the minority again, as per usual.

==========

(Reuters)- As President Barack Obama considers sidestepping Congress to loosen U.S. immigration policy, a Reuters/Ipsos poll shows Americans are deeply worried that illegal immigration is threatening the nation's culture and economy.

Seventy percent of Americans - including 86 percent of Republicans - believe undocumented immigrants threaten traditional U.S. beliefs and customs, according to the poll.
1 post removed
Billy

United States

#59339 Aug 7, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gas prices were low when Bush left office because he and the Wall Street banksters had just crashed the economy in October, and demand plummeted. Before that prices were higher. you can look up the chart on Gasbuddy.com . Another typical example of teabaggers cherry-picking data and ascribing inappropriate reasons for something. Your relationship to reality is skewed, so you're cranky all the time but don't understand why.
what I read was blah, blah blah, yes the prices were much lower under bush. That's the way it came across, I'm sure that's what you meant.
George

Charleston, WV

#59340 Aug 7, 2014
No comment needed for anyone with half a brain and the ones without half a brain will keep believing the idiots and their global warming gloom and doom even when it is snowing in Tijuana in July, regardless.

==========

(Reuters)- A U.S. weather forecaster scaled down its estimate for the chances of the El Nino weather phenomenon occurring during autumn and early winter in the Northern Hemisphere to 65 percent, from an earlier estimate of 80 percent.

The Climate Prediction Center (CPC), an agency of the National Weather Service, had made its earlier prediction in July.

"The consensus of forecasters expects El Nino to emerge

during August-October and to peak at weak strength during the late fall and early winter," the agency said in a monthly update on Thursday.

Last month, the CPC forecast a 70 percent chance for El Nino to occur in the summer.

"Over the last month, model forecasts have slightly delayed the El Nino onset," it said.

The agency downplayed the possibility of a strong El Nino, saying there was a higher chance of a weak to moderate event.
George

Charleston, WV

#59341 Aug 7, 2014
The geniuses cant predict what will happen tomorrow, next week or next month and they want you to believe they can predict next year, a hundred years, a thousand years from now. Nothing could be more hysterically idiotic.
Billy

United States

#59342 Aug 7, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gas prices were low when Bush left office because he and the Wall Street banksters had just crashed the economy in October, and demand plummeted. Before that prices were higher. you can look up the chart on Gasbuddy.com . Another typical example of teabaggers cherry-picking data and ascribing inappropriate reasons for something. Your relationship to reality is skewed, so you're cranky all the time but don't understand why.
I assume you'll say bacon hater was not cherry picking his gas statistics under bush?
Hugh Jerection

United States

#59343 Aug 7, 2014
Libbies must be the greatest actors in the world, because nobody could really be that dumb or naive.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59345 Aug 7, 2014
Hugh Jerection wrote:
Libbies must be the greatest actors in the world, because nobody could really be that dumb or naive.
liberals are elitists. they think they are smarter than the rest of us so they think they should make all the rules even when in the minority, on issues such as illegal fence climbers. sadly we have to sue the biggest one of them all to right things and take back america away from them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59346 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59347 Aug 7, 2014
i think the theme for the 1016 election is "lets take back america" for the republicans. not sure tho.
Hugh Jerection

United States

#59348 Aug 7, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
i think the theme for the 1016 election is "lets take back america" for the republicans. not sure tho.
the same stuff must have been going on 1000 years ago.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#59349 Aug 7, 2014
Hugh Jerection wrote:
<quoted text>the same stuff must have been going on 1000 years ago.
to be sure. that would have been obama dream. to be king negro a thousand years ago with no democracy.
Al Bore

United States

#59350 Aug 7, 2014
How soon before we have a gay president ?
How soon before we have a lesbian for president ?
How many weanies has Bacon puffed ??

The United States will cease to be a relevant country when or if that happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
News Flood victims need specific assistance Oct '16 sinned13579 3
moving to weirton (Oct '14) Oct '16 no no go back 2
News New Cumberland police chief will be disciplined (Jul '15) Oct '16 Ian Z 5
News What's going on throughout the area (Dec '13) Sep '16 WhoKilledDavidWright 2
seeking obituary of baby sellin drunken buelah... (Sep '15) Sep '16 Poor ignorant fool 5
Kimee Boyce (Dec '15) Aug '16 Xxx 5

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Heights Mortgages