Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#56669 Jul 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>she was a chick all right ... college age.
Was still a chick with a dick. LOL
George

Charleston, WV

#56670 Jul 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
george you remember bacon and i talking about him passing thru before he came.
Yup I do. I thought you were crazy meeting a douchebag like him unless it was to punch him in the face.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56671 Jul 17, 2014
im not kidding you guys... when you roll into the area i will drink beer with ya. red, green, black, libby, indian, or conservative.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#56672 Jul 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>A chick with a dick. A tranny or "her" company, you decide. One is certain, both are likely.
LMAO...I knew you were watching this George...I just knew it. Haha
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56673 Jul 17, 2014
what ? do you expect me to call you obama foot licker liberals like i do on topix or something ? im a normal person.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56674 Jul 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yup I do. I thought you were crazy meeting a douchebag like him unless it was to punch him in the face.
no.. im not like space cowboy who says ... you dont want to meet me on a corner.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56675 Jul 17, 2014
dont worry men. i aint gonna flip flop on ya. obamas still a liar and lawbreaker.
obama fan

Spencer, WV

#56676 Jul 17, 2014
King obama said that obamacare is up 50 percent i read the charts all hail king obama dont pull the wool over youre eyes
1 post removed
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#56678 Jul 17, 2014
Hell roo, you got me feeling so patriotic I may write Obama a letter and ask him not to ship any illegals to Oklahoma and just send them on to WV....but I doubt if I will. We be poor folks in WV...we can't offordio no hispanolios.
1 post removed
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#56680 Jul 17, 2014
23 Americans killed on a jetliner by missile strike.
Our closest ally in Middle East on ground attack in gaza.

I looked to our fearless leader for him to comment from the situation room on these crises.

Nope, means nothing to him, he's fundraising instead.
1 post removed

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#56682 Jul 17, 2014
Billy wrote:
I looked to our fearless leader for him to comment from the situation room on these crises.
You must be mistaken, John Earnest, the bozo who replaced Obama's chief liar Jay Carney, says that the world is tranquil.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/07/14/w...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56683 Jul 17, 2014
obama fan wrote:
King obama said that obamacare is up 50 percent i read the charts all hail king obama dont pull the wool over youre eyes
sounds good but i have a question .... whos gonna pay for it ? http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbo-obama...
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56685 Jul 17, 2014
Billy wrote:
sadly under the obama regime there is no one with any balls to do anything about it... obama is vlad putins little bitch.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56686 Jul 17, 2014
make change wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of worry about why it's so expensive, we should be looking at how to make it less so, but you've got some agenda and a point to make, so I guess we can just sit and moan about it, instead.
who's we ? its obama and the libbys baby not ours....were going to repeal it if we get the right person in office. welfare recipients can go back to the emergency rooms because they dont have any "skin" in the game. so they need to shut the cluck up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56687 Jul 17, 2014
entitlements are unsustainable.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#56688 Jul 17, 2014
the only way i can see is to squeeze the recipients entitlements... no more obama phone minutes starting tomorrow. more and more squeezing until you start looking for a job.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#56689 Jul 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>who's we ? its obama and the libbys baby not ours....were going to repeal it if we get the right person in office. welfare recipients can go back to the emergency rooms because they dont have any "skin" in the game. so they need to shut the cluck up.
I once dated a girl (now sadly a prostitute) whose father always stated that tired "Everyone in America has healthcare cause anyone can go to the emergency room" bull. Of course the nutjob was also always ranting and raving about Y2K, the sign of the beast, and gun grabbers.

Anyway, here's what such mental defects do not take into account when they repeat that emergency room bull.

1. America has the longest emergency room wait times of any other industrialized nation due in great part to our lack of a one-payer system. This is because emergency rooms are THE place for individuals without health insurance to go when they should have been able to go to a clinic before their illness became severe. This not only harms everyone by increasing wait times, it also costs hospitals a great deal of money which isn't good when most already work at a 8% loss.

2. Stating that "everyone can go to an emergency room" does nothing to address the more than two million individuals that go bankrupt each year due solely to medical bills (and most of these individual have insurance -- you get health insurance through your job -- you get sick sick and lose your job -- you lose your insurance). Pretty stupid system.

3. Repealing the ACA will do nothing to address the fact that our profit-based health insurance "system" is what most economists blame for 20 years of stagnant American wages. You might pay a $50.00 per month premium, but your business is paying anywhere from $200.00 -$600.00 per month for the rest of your coverage. That money that could be going towards wages and improving the economy.

4. The ACA has reduced the number of uninsured to 14 million, which is down from a high of 45 million.

The ACA will eventually have to be phased out for a one-payer system -- it HAS to happen. Businesses cannot afford the high cost of healthcare and neither can working individuals. Regardless, it's pretty insane to say that it should be repealed when you have no alternatives to offer.

Location hidden

#56690 Jul 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
entitlements are unsustainable.
You have it backwards: a society without strong entitlements (such as a one-payer system) is unsustainable.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#56691 Jul 17, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
the only way i can see is to squeeze the recipients entitlements... no more obama phone minutes starting tomorrow. more and more squeezing until you start looking for a job.
Goo, you need to stretch, take some deep breaths, and count backwards from 20, if you have all your fingers and toes, and then read this Daily Kos diary and its comments. It's the stories of real employed Americans whose backs are to the wall economically. You can tell us what you think about it some other time.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/16/1314...
Everybody I know is on Food Stamps.

Location hidden

#56692 Jul 17, 2014
Fitness...

There is no "Obama phone" program. There is a program for low-income individuals; however, that program is run by a private company and has absolutely nothing to do with Obama or the government (although it did get it's start during the Reagan Administration).

You only believe that because Limbaugh ran that video of an ignorant woman yelling that "Obama gave her a phone" when it did not come from Obama or the government.

Again, there is no Obama free phone program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 29 Bad ass visitor 1,342
missing (Jul '13) Jun 22 Eric Cartman Auth... 10
seeking obituary of baby sellin drunken buelah... (Sep '15) May '16 Human excrement 3
mark harris to help kids but would not help mine (May '08) May '16 U are a Dimwit 3
Wellsburg Music Thread (Nov '13) May '16 Musikologist 9
Louis Boyce, barbara ann barnes, police should ... (Mar '15) May '16 Peggy 5
the music thread (Mar '12) May '16 Musikologist 21

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Heights Mortgages