Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44698 Mar 23, 2014
I would love to see a survey on how many republicans consider themselves in the top 2%.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44699 Mar 23, 2014
Associated press reports in Texas an unknown amount of thick, sticky oil spilled into the Galvaston Bay. A barge carrying nearly a million gallons of marine fuel oil sprung a leak after colliding with a ship Saturday afternoon in the Houston ship channel. The area is popular to bird habitats especially during the approaching migratory shore bird season. Bait shops and piers are closed with their busiest weekend for fishing approaching. One local idiot said, "Mother nature takes care of itself." Yeah it's just the way nature intended.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44700 Mar 23, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Associated press reports in Texas an unknown amount of thick, sticky oil spilled into the Galvaston Bay. A barge carrying nearly a million gallons of marine fuel oil sprung a leak after colliding with a ship Saturday afternoon in the Houston ship channel. The area is popular to bird habitats especially during the approaching migratory shore bird season. Bait shops and piers are closed with their busiest weekend for fishing approaching. One local idiot said, "Mother nature takes care of itself." Yeah it's just the way nature intended.
black gold. texas tea. drill baby drill.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44701 Mar 23, 2014
americana will become the energy capital of the world. how do i know this you may ask ? because were going to rid the halls of washington D.C. of your types.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44702 Mar 23, 2014
so do you think walking into a macdonals, applying for a 7.25 and hour job and getting that job somehow entitles you steal from the empire big wigs ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44703 Mar 23, 2014
if i lined up 100 liberals and 100 conservatives and gave each of them a ballot with the question .... are you a victim ? yes or no, i would get 100 yeses from liberals and 100 no's from conservatives.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44704 Mar 23, 2014
howd you libbys like that one huh ? well its friggin true now isnt it.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44706 Mar 23, 2014
you libs envy us.

“Lies? what lies?”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#44707 Mar 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
you libs envy us.

Have to disagree with you on this one. Libbys don't envy us, we work for a living!
1 post removed
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44709 Mar 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Raising the minimum wage at McDonalds is a win win for democrats. First, when the unskilled laborers are replaced by kiosks, there will be more government dependent people which translates to more democrat votes. Second, now the former employees who are doing nothing but laying around mooching off the taxpayers can join in the chorus of how the rich aren't paying "their fair share."
Even though you know poor people don't vote, you still puke out the mantra just to have something to say. Proof you're fading too, just like the Georges. We'll replace you with a kiosk when you're gone. It's gotta have more of a variety than you.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44710 Mar 23, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
How does paying $26 a month for health insurance make him a loser? Maybe you should watch less TV. It seems to upset you.
It's easier on him and his family than reading. His family has to tell him what every other word is when he tries to read. All they have to do when he watches TV is occasionally wipe the drool from his mouth as he hangs it open while he's watching.

“Lies? what lies?”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#44711 Mar 23, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Even though you know poor people don't vote, you still puke out the mantra just to have something to say. Proof you're fading too, just like the Georges. We'll replace you with a kiosk when you're gone. It's gotta have more of a variety than you.
You limp dicks on the left never puke out mantra do you? Republicans are this…Republicans are that, etc. Go f**k yourself!
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44712 Mar 23, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
So what about the employees that have agreed to the wages and are getting robbed? If McDonalds steals money from employees they will report less income and then qualify for more assistance. I know in your world you can trust corporations because the wealthy used only morals, integrity, and hard work to become rich.
And inheritance.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44713 Mar 23, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes more sense than the conservatives on here. But you should check your keyboard for cats, just in case.
Now that's funny.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44714 Mar 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
americana will become the energy capital of the world. how do i know this you may ask ? because were going to rid the halls of washington D.C. of your types.
You mean intelligent people?
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44715 Mar 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
if i lined up 100 liberals and 100 conservatives and gave each of them a ballot with the question .... are you a victim ? yes or no, i would get 100 yeses from liberals and 100 no's from conservatives.
Boy, you got us with that one. Well, thought out.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44716 Mar 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
you libs envy us.
Yes, we envy low IQs.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#44717 Mar 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You limp dicks on the left never puke out mantra do you? Republicans are this…Republicans are that, etc. Go f**k yourself!
Sure we do. But what we say is true.

“If you assert it without proof”

Since: May 13

I can dismiss it without proof

#44718 Mar 23, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>black gold. texas tea. drill baby drill.
Yeah, drinking water is waaaay overrated. Same with seafood. And mammals.
2 posts removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44721 Mar 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, drinking water is waaaay overrated. Same with seafood. And mammals.
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.co m/32828/nestle-corporation-vs- americas-water-supply/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you need a ride, or have any odd jobs.. Fri Jay 1
Keisha Wickham Fri Old Friend 1
please help me to find someone Fri HOPE THIS HELPS 4
which internet service provider? Jan 18 newdudetoo 2
seeking local sociopath beulah norton 's obituary Jan 16 Jersey Girl 9
Tabetha ott Henderson aka tabetha r ott Jan 15 caring for others 2
Anyone 21 - 30 looking for a 3some? (Apr '12) Jan 11 Rusty Shackleford 3
Weirton Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web