Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36282 Jan 1, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
I watched one of those prepper shows months ago. It showed everything one family was doing. Among other things, they cooked and canned in jars two extra meals each day for each person. The guy was standing in a hallway or room lined with shelves full of jars, while explaining his particular motivation for prepping was fear of massive record-setting earthquakes from an explosion of the Yellowstone supervolcano. Maybe the shelves were sturdy and screwed down, but I couldn't see any sign that the jars were secured on them with anything other than gravity.
The zombie apocalypse is upon us, and it is the tea partiers.
I love it when, at the end, NatGeo gives the odds of the disaster happening that these idiots have devoted their lives to preparing for. It's always somewhere between winning a couple Powerballs in a week and Sarah Palin being awarded the Macarthur Genius Grant.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36283 Jan 1, 2014
yellowstone ? must be from fracking. yep. thats what is is alright.

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#36284 Jan 1, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> It is strange that you know all of this about Spacey's life and come to his defense like that. And how would you know that this woman with her kid was that way? None of this has been written on topix.
Well Duh, you have got to be the most pathetic piece of sh*t I have ever encountered in my life on any forum.

I did not state that I have kids. I did not state that I currently have kids. I stated that I was with a partner who has a kid. It is not MY kid.

Also, not only do I have a job (and had a job after I left teaching), I left the teaching profession due to a lack of certification in the field I was teaching (special education), and did not have an extra $20,000 sitting around to get a new degree and certification I did not want which was outside of my field. I have been EXTREMELY CLEAR that my regular certification was up anyway and so I went into another field after teaching.

The reason you are so uncommonly pathetic is because you LOSE debates and lose them quite frequently. Your only recourse is to attack people based on what you THINK you know about them personally, but even then you are SO EFFING STUPID that you do not read close enough to know sh*t about anyone or else you'd know that a person could have dated someone with a kid they are not dating any longer!

If you want to call me a liar, then I suggest you be man enough to do it to my face. I don't think you will though, because you are as pathetic as you are ignorant.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36285 Jan 1, 2014
Spacey.......did I hit a nerve? I can not help it you are a quitter. Cry me a river with your [email protected] You already had a degree and a job. You admitted that you quit because you did not like it and you did not get the job you wanted. So now you want to play computer tough guy. You would pee your pants if we met face to face. You have been busted for being feeble and a free loader. For someone who claims to be educated, you sure say some stupid stuff.

Clarksburg, WV

#36286 Jan 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Spacey.......did I hit a nerve? I can not help it you are a quitter. Cry me a river with your [email protected] You already had a degree and a job. You admitted that you quit because you did not like it and you did not get the job you wanted. So now you want to play computer tough guy. You would pee your pants if we met face to face. You have been busted for being feeble and a free loader. For someone who claims to be educated, you sure say some stupid stuff.
Yeah, that's what I thought -- you can talk big, but you're still too much of a pathetic pu ssy to step out and man up.

Let me know when you grow a pair.

Ravenswood

#36287 Jan 2, 2014
Two groundbreaking studies, one conducted by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the other by the Institute of Child Development of the University of Minnesota, found that kids who spent all day in daycare had higher levels of stress and more aggression than kids cared for at home. Follow-up research in 2010 confirmed these results, showing the continued negative impact of low-quality daycare on young children, even after they reached adolescence.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_staying-at-home-p...

Seat at home while your children are young if you. When they start to school, get a job if you want

Ravenswood

#36288 Jan 2, 2014
But, that is a choice you and your spouse should make. Not people on topix who have never been a mother.

Ravenswood

#36289 Jan 2, 2014
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36290 Jan 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Two groundbreaking studies, one conducted by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the other by the Institute of Child Development of the University of Minnesota, found that kids who spent all day in daycare had higher levels of stress and more aggression than kids cared for at home. Follow-up research in 2010 confirmed these results, showing the continued negative impact of low-quality daycare on young children, even after they reached adolescence.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_staying-at-home-p...
Seat at home while your children are young if you. When they start to school, get a job if you want
I can believe this because my oldest came home a few times with bite marks. I look back now and wonder what the heck I was thinking. If I had it to do again I would have worked from home doing the medical billing or something like that. If at all possible I think it is better to wait until they get a little older .

Ravenswood

#36291 Jan 2, 2014
Home employment was scares when I was raising my kids, but I would have loved to. I really can't complain, they grew up, got an education and the ones that have kids are great parents. I still think it is our choice. And I do admire you for what you're doing. I'm sure you may have to give up a few luxuries, but in the end, no good mother would prefer "things" over time spent with their children.

Ravenswood

#36292 Jan 2, 2014
Scarce...I hate auto correct, even though it's helpful at times. Lol

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36293 Jan 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>they are there wasting their time and the australian tax payers money.
It's entirely up to the people on the ship as to whether they think they are wasting their time or not. I doubt if they would have gone to that much trouble to waste time when they could have just stayed home and posted on the Aussie equivalent of Topix. Until you show us some reputable links, you can't say who is paying for that Antarctic expedition. It could be a university or a private grant from a foundation, or a millionaire's personal whim. Australia is already a desert continent, except around the edges, and all its people have a vested interest in knowing how the climate will change so that they can take appropriate measures. They're doing just fine with gun control, also.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36294 Jan 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Home employment was scares when I was raising my kids, but I would have loved to. I really can't complain, they grew up, got an education and the ones that have kids are great parents. I still think it is our choice. And I do admire you for what you're doing. I'm sure you may have to give up a few luxuries, but in the end, no good mother would prefer "things" over time spent with their children.
I think it is up to the individuals if they want to and can afford it by all means stay home. Raising kids is very hard work no matter if you stay at home or have a full time job. I wish there were more opportunities for working from home when my kids were all younger.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36295 Jan 2, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's entirely up to the people on the ship as to whether they think they are wasting their time or not. I doubt if they would have gone to that much trouble to waste time when they could have just stayed home and posted on the Aussie equivalent of Topix. Until you show us some reputable links, you can't say who is paying for that Antarctic expedition. It could be a university or a private grant from a foundation, or a millionaire's personal whim. Australia is already a desert continent, except around the edges, and all its people have a vested interest in knowing how the climate will change so that they can take appropriate measures. They're doing just fine with gun control, also.
opinion noted. i still know how al gore will become a billionaire and i know how greenies operate.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36296 Jan 2, 2014
maybe gore paid for their grand adventure
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#36297 Jan 2, 2014
You know I joke about how insane you people are!
But if I stop and actually read what you "people" write then I fully realize that insane does not encompass the sheer mental retardation that is on display on this site! I cant wait till the first of you explodes! Man is it gonna be fun!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36298 Jan 2, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I thought -- you can talk big, but you're still too much of a pathetic pu ssy to step out and man up.
Let me know when you grow a pair.
You want to fight me sweet knees. You are just acting tough on here with your computer confidence. Where do you live and maybe we can make arraingements. Would love to see what liar and quitter looks like from here. I hope this is impressing your sweetheart big suez. Maybe she will give ya some now that you are so tough on the computer
Gary Williams

Charleston, WV

#36299 Jan 2, 2014
I can't believe this thread has continued for almost 3 1/2 years. Am I mentioned in it anywhere? I don't have time to read all 1669 pages of posts, gota hot date ;)
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#36300 Jan 2, 2014
Yeah suey!

Ravenswood

#36301 Jan 2, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr UTrashy 1,481
seeking obituary of baby sellin drunken buelah... (Sep '15) Aug 22 WellShiet 4
News Flood victims need specific assistance Aug 21 sinned13579 1
Kimee Boyce (Dec '15) Aug 20 Xxx 5
dee jays sucks (Mar '14) Jul '16 BESTRIBS 10
missing (Jul '13) Jun '16 Eric Cartman Auth... 10
mark harris to help kids but would not help mine (May '08) May '16 U are a Dimwit 3

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weirton Heights Mortgages