Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24953 Sep 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we know where Iraq's WMDs went!
Now be careful Lol, Meatie might get shook up. He spews the dumb ass democrat rhetoric that Iraq never had WMD's. An ignorant argument, but it's the best that the dumbocrats can do.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24954 Sep 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we know where Iraq's WMDs went!
Hahaha. A Bush apologist. You've got to love these people. Yeah, they're using Iraq's WMDs. Nevermind that Syria has been manufacturing chemical weapons since 1970. But hey, anything to make a war criminal look like he ONLY destroyed the economy and murdered a million innocent people instead of lying. Wow.

I've said it before, tea baggers. You guys aren't even bitching about the right thing. Obama is a hypocrite. He's all up in Assad's ass for war crimes, but he let a man who ADMITTED to committing war crimes like torture, as well as undeniable proof of producing false evidence and targeting civilians OFF THE HOOK, just because he's an American. If Obama is going to prosecute war criminals, he needs to prosecute all of them, even if they are living in exile in Bumfuct, Texas Whogivesashit, Wyoming.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24955 Sep 17, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now be careful Lol, Meatie might get shook up. He spews the dumb ass democrat rhetoric that Iraq never had WMD's. An ignorant argument, but it's the best that the dumbocrats can do.
Iraq did have WMDs. But they destroyed them in the 1990s, when the UN, CIA and British Intelligence communities SAID THEY DID.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24956 Sep 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Mt ancestors immigrated here LEGALLY.They werent law breaker like the people you defend. Being the liar and dishonest person you are I have no doubt your ancestors snuck in here as lying criminals. I have no problem if people come here legally. Criminals do not deserve to be here and should be deported.
What about the ones that came here legally, built homes and careers and families, and paperwork delays caused them to overstay their visas? Are they criminals that need to be deported and separated from their familes? What if they're employers of citizens? Still criminals? Is everything a one-size-fits-all problem with you guys? I mean, we know how you feel about blacks, gays, muslims, etc. Good thing you guys have no power outside your trailers. It would be one fuct up country. We like you like this though - it keeps you on the sidelines and it allows us to laugh at you without looking around. You're all in one, confined area of lunacy.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24957 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq did have WMDs. But they destroyed them in the 1990s, when the UN, CIA and British Intelligence communities SAID THEY DID.
Keep parroting the dumbocrat line Meaty.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/02/flashback-...
3 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24961 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater....are you thick in the head? To start off we are talking about illegal immigrants. The second thing is that times have changed. Back then land was plenty as well as jobs. You call people teabaggers who seem to want to go back to the 50's but you want to go even further back when it comes to immigration. If the mexicants can not fight for their freedom and rights in their own country, then they are not a proud people as they claim. They should forget their heritage and speak english and burn their own flags.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24963 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater.......As far as people here on work visa and now it is delayed on paperwork to extend or become citizens. I do not care about them. They had a time limit and knew it. Just because they decided to set roots here when they knew they were limited makes them the idiots. They are entitled to nothing. Only jerkweeds like yourself believes in entitlements. Did the morons figured that the laws do not apply to them?
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24965 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.......As far as people here on work visa and now it is delayed on paperwork to extend or become citizens. I do not care about them. They had a time limit and knew it. Just because they decided to set roots here when they knew they were limited makes them the idiots. They are entitled to nothing. Only jerkweeds like yourself believes in entitlements. Did the morons figured that the laws do not apply to them?
Let's pretend. Your boss came here in 2009 and started a company where you were hired and support your family with the wages you earn (after all, immigrants are more likely to start successful businesses than born citizens). His paperwork is late. Nevermind him - you think you should lose your job as well as all of your fellow employees?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24966 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_ ...

Stop being an idiot. Read for yourself. You don't have to have a social security card to pay taxes.
My question is they have to have either a SS number or a government identification number for taxes to be withheld. In order to get a SS number or a government ID number to be able to have taxes withheld they either have to be a citizen or a government approved status to work in the US. I used to have to have every potential employee fill out something called an I-9 form. That particular form has a place to put down a SS number or a government issued worker I D number. If they are a undocumented person they cannot be paying income taxes or property taxes. The only taxes they could pay is any kind of sales tax. But to pay sales tax, first, they have to have money to purchase anything and either be working illegally in the US or getting money from another person working legally. So you premise of an illegal immigrant paying taxes legally is wrong. If the are paying federal income taxes and are illegal they have either stolen a SS card, using someone else's SS number or using someone else's worker ID number. So illegal is illegal, regardless of your fake statistics. Yes they may be paying income taxes, but, only by identity theft. Also the last I looked that crime for citizens is a felony with a mandatory stiff fine and federal prison sentence. So I guess it is only A crime for US citizens to steal someone's identity. Are you stupid or what. Get a job moron.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24967 Sep 17, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is they have to have either a SS number or a government identification number for taxes to be withheld. In order to get a SS number or a government ID number to be able to have taxes withheld they either have to be a citizen or a government approved status to work in the US. I used to have to have every potential employee fill out something called an I-9 form. That particular form has a place to put down a SS number or a government issued worker I D number. If they are a undocumented person they cannot be paying income taxes or property taxes. The only taxes they could pay is any kind of sales tax. But to pay sales tax, first, they have to have money to purchase anything and either be working illegally in the US or getting money from another person working legally. So you premise of an illegal immigrant paying taxes legally is wrong. If the are paying federal income taxes and are illegal they have either stolen a SS card, using someone else's SS number or using someone else's worker ID number. So illegal is illegal, regardless of your fake statistics. Yes they may be paying income taxes, but, only by identity theft. Also the last I looked that crime for citizens is a felony with a mandatory stiff fine and federal prison sentence. So I guess it is only A crime for US citizens to steal someone's identity. Are you stupid or what. Get a job moron.
Not true at all. Most illegal immigrants who work and pay taxes simply overstay their visas. The IRS doesn't send back witholdings simply because a work or student visa expires. You guys should all get on the IRS, ICE, census bureau, all 50 states' tax departments and the Social Security Administration for putting out all these fake statistics. Dumbasses.

Location hidden

#24968 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not read? MOST OF THEM - not some of them - PAY TAXES, WORK and CONTRIBUTE. You DON'T NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO PAY TAXES. There are lots of taxes they pay IN ADDITION to federal income taxes. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN TO GET A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Anyone who lawfully entered can get a social security number and work. They don't have to be citizens. If they overstay their Visa, they can still work and pay taxes. SIX MILLION OF THEM DO. They pay BILLIONS into social security, federal and state tax coffers and the economy as a whole. Do you think Wikipedia, the IRS, all 50 states' tax departments and Government Accounting Office are all LYING as part of a conspiracy to make you mad?

Illegal immigration is a problem. But they've duped you into these freak outs so you pay no mind on where tax money actually. They depend on you to be stupid, and they predicted correctly.
The statement that you just made is a lie. People that come here legally and get work visa's do not get a SS number. They get a immigrant visa work number, yes while they are here legally they pay into our SS program and income taxes. But what you fail to realize is when the visa runs out the employer is supposed to keep up with the expectation date on the visa's that run out and stop the employment of those with expired visa's. Not only is the employee in violation of federal law, the employer is in violation of federal law. The employer can be shut down and fined for every person with a expired visa working for them and also imprisonment. So if you take up for everybody including employers breaking the law where does it end. We are a nation of laws and should be followed or just become a country of anarchy. Take speed limit signs down even in school zones. Let everybody go around stabbing anyone the wish, but not shoot them, heaven forbid anyone having a gun in a country a democrat is running. Democrats aren't even classy enough to be called a dumbocrat, they should be called anarchacrats, retardocrats, moronicrats, or just short bus riders.

Location hidden

#24969 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just keep posting this because you either can't read or comprehend English. I wish they made dumb tea baggers take citizenship tests. Deportations to Idiotville would skyrocket. One last time, for the dumbest among you:

"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_ ...
Why do you in one sentence say illegal immigrants and they next unauthorized immigrants. Is there any difference besides your political correctness bullshit of using the word that fits the situation illegal. Being unauthorized is Illegal. Do you say some one speeding is unauthorized to do so or are they breaking a law. They are committing an illegal act. Whether or not they cross the border illegally or overstayed a visa, it makes no difference. A crime is being committed by the person. Which is a more punishable crime by our countries laws a speeder or an illegal act of immigration. Speeding is not a federal crime, illegal immigration is. Punish one, punish both.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24970 Sep 17, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement that you just made is a lie. People that come here legally and get work visa's do not get a SS number. They get a immigrant visa work number, yes while they are here legally they pay into our SS program and income taxes. But what you fail to realize is when the visa runs out the employer is supposed to keep up with the expectation date on the visa's that run out and stop the employment of those with expired visa's. Not only is the employee in violation of federal law, the employer is in violation of federal law. The employer can be shut down and fined for every person with a expired visa working for them and also imprisonment. So if you take up for everybody including employers breaking the law where does it end. We are a nation of laws and should be followed or just become a country of anarchy. Take speed limit signs down even in school zones. Let everybody go around stabbing anyone the wish, but not shoot them, heaven forbid anyone having a gun in a country a democrat is running. Democrats aren't even classy enough to be called a dumbocrat, they should be called anarchacrats, retardocrats, moronicrats, or just short bus riders.
I'm not taking up for anyone. I'm simply stating that you are wrong in saying that they can't pay taxes if they're here illegally or don't have a SS card. Sure employers are supposed to keep up with the laws, but few do. They value the employees that represent a profit to them and drag their feet. That's why BOTH PARTIES AGREE that we need immigration reform that rewards those immigrants who work hard and pay taxes (most of them), as well as the employers who need them. But the one-size-fits-all approach you and the other tea baggers advocate just dubs these economical contributors with the cartel members who behead people. It's wrong. And both the democrats and republicans agree. It's the ignorant, uneducated clan of American Taliban that damage the process, and in turn, the nation.

Location hidden

#24971 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Why are all statistics and facts that don't jive with your ignorant view of the world "BS" or "lies?" That's why everyone laughs at you and why you can't win an election.

ALL 50 of the state governments, the GAO, the Congressional Budget Office, the IRS, Wikipedia and every media outlet not called the National Review or Fox News don't just make shit up to make you mad.
No but you make shit up on a second by second rant. The IRS is an upstanding beyond approach organization, also congressional budget office don't change the books on a daily bases, oh yeah our state governments are doing real well with budgeting also in those democrat states also, the governmental accountability office is a good group also right (when has the government ever been accountable for anything). You are completely insane. Oh I almost forgot Wikipedia. Hey retard,come on, really, Wikipedia. Are you sure you are not a crackhead. Please tell me if you can smart guy, where do they get there information, hmmm. I think the CBO, the GAO, oh and maybe some moron IRS department. There is not a legalized government mafia office in this entire country I believe about anything. I don't believe the media about anything anymore. They are either in the democrats back pocket or an entertainment programming channel. I gave up on believing the media when R. M. Nixon was elected to office. Remember Richard R. Murrow worked for the media. Wow he was a real winner. How about Walter Cronkite. I need not say anymore. Go splash some water on your face, some of that Mexican water you love so much. Retardocrat.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24972 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater.....if that was my boss, then I would be mad that he was stupid. And the reason most immigrants can start business' is because our government gives loans and tax breaks to them. So again, they should not set roots until they are citizens. It is called setting the cart before the horse.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24973 Sep 17, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you make shit up on a second by second rant. The IRS is an upstanding beyond approach organization, also congressional budget office don't change the books on a daily bases, oh yeah our state governments are doing real well with budgeting also in those democrat states also, the governmental accountability office is a good group also right (when has the government ever been accountable for anything). You are completely insane. Oh I almost forgot Wikipedia. Hey retard,come on, really, Wikipedia. Are you sure you are not a crackhead. Please tell me if you can smart guy, where do they get there information, hmmm. I think the CBO, the GAO, oh and maybe some moron IRS department. There is not a legalized government mafia office in this entire country I believe about anything. I don't believe the media about anything anymore. They are either in the democrats back pocket or an entertainment programming channel. I gave up on believing the media when R. M. Nixon was elected to office. Remember Richard R. Murrow worked for the media. Wow he was a real winner. How about Walter Cronkite. I need not say anymore. Go splash some water on your face, some of that Mexican water you love so much. Retardocrat.
All their number jive. Attack one, fine. Attack 59 and you look defeated and desperate.

Location hidden

#24974 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you've been proven wrong by about 11 different non-partisan sources. "Seal the border" is just a dumb thought - it's impossible and this isn't post WWII Germany. Nevermind that it's completely impossible to make 11 million people disappear. But ridiculous and illogical ideas make up the dumb tea bagger's mind - these are the people that are worried imaginary black helicopters are going to make 380 million guns disappear - so they buy more of them. Wow. The laughs just keep on comin'.
Hey smart ass people thought in the 1930's thought it was impossible for us to go to the moon. Oh I forgot that was pretty damn easy. No it wasn't easy but it was possible and did happen. So I think we can come up with enough limestone to build a 100 foot tall wall to stretch from the coast of California to the Gulf of Mexico. What year was the great pyramids built. When was the first body embalmed and mummified. Hmmm I guess at least a few thousand years ago. Why do you say such stupid shit.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24976 Sep 17, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey smart ass people thought in the 1930's thought it was impossible for us to go to the moon. Oh I forgot that was pretty damn easy. No it wasn't easy but it was possible and did happen. So I think we can come up with enough limestone to build a 100 foot tall wall to stretch from the coast of California to the Gulf of Mexico. What year was the great pyramids built. When was the first body embalmed and mummified. Hmmm I guess at least a few thousand years ago. Why do you say such stupid shit.
You're advocating isolationism in a global economy and building some sort of modern-day version of the Berlin Wall, and I'm saying the stupid shit? These people drive here in cars and fly here in planes. The real world isn't Real Stories of The Border Patrol. That's a show for dumb people. Few of them swim the Rio Grande or get carted in by coyotes. That's just what they show on Fox to get you dumbasses going. Most illegal immigrants enter legally or by using legal transportation across the border. The tea bagger brain is amazing. Build a wall. Hilarious. Let's hope they don't figure out how to operate the complicated piece of sophisticated equipment known as... a ladder (nevermind the thousands of tunnels already in place - they already figured out shovels and other lawn care equipment).
1 post removed

Location hidden

#24978 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't really that stupid. There's no way. So everybody at Wikipedia and all the governments in the US is lying?

Jesus, I can't believe I'm doing this. But here goes. Even a dumb tea bagger who saves $400 of his welfare money and buys a shotgun contributes to the economy in just in that one, momentary purchase thousands of dollars. You bought gas to get to the store. You bought the gun and store owner made a profit. The UPS man got paid for shipping it. The salesman made a commission. The manufacturer made a profit. The guy that built it got a wage. The trucking company that shipped the parts got paid. The steel mill that made the metal got paid. So do their employees. It goes on for a while.

It's very easy for one working adult (especially ones that can't receive ANY government benefits they already pay for) to generate millions for a state's economy.

If you dumb tea baggers would just go back and graduate high school, learn to read and understand that the world is a complex place, you'd stop being laughed at so much.
You just showed your total ignorance. That 400 dollars he spent in welfare money was deficit spending because it was paid by the government who is already broke. If he drove 12 miles to and from the gun store in a P/U truck that gets about 12 miles to a gallon of gas he spent about $7.20 in gas and about another $2.80 in wear on his vehicle and $400 on the gun and about $24 dollars in taxes in a state that has 6 percent sales tax. For a total of $434 that pays all of those people you spoke of. That is the total amount paid to the gas station the gun seller, the manufacturer, the trucking companies and everybody else involved. That is per that one gun. So you are stupid to think that translates into thousands, moron. Second of all That means I and anyone else that reports earned income paid for that gun. Why should I or anyone else that is a tax paying citizen pay one millionth of one red cent for a dumb ass wet back to buy a gun with to rob and shoot a store owner in the back with in order to steal that $434 he just paid for that gun. What a total idiot.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#24980 Sep 17, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Taxes and social services[edit source | editbeta]
Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[114]
A paper in the peer reviewed Tax Lawyer journal from the American Bar Association asserts that illegal immigrants contribute more in taxes than they cost in social services.[115] However, The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reviewed 29 reports published over 15 years to evaluate the impact of illegal immigrants on the budgets of state and local governments, and found that the tax revenues that illegal immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to those immigrants, though the report speculated that the impact of illegal immigrants on state and local budgets was likely to be modest.[116]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigrat...

Bacon wins again!
Wrong. Both you and him are stupid. Learn to read yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr TheTruthAlways2 4,168
rip robin Jul 6 POE DADDY 1
News ACLU files lawsuit on behalf of Hancock County ... Jul 3 Ian 4
river rats Jun '17 lol 1
emilio muscedere (Sep '09) Jun '17 gnomeman 4
Lookin for some love Jun '17 Bbc ready 1
News City faces ACLU suit over cop firing May '17 Ian 1

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance