Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#24757 Sep 12, 2013
Anyone else read Putins letter today? Whod a thunk it, the Russian looking sensible and diplomatic, like a leader should and the American looking like a bumbling aggressive war monger. A bizzaro world we live in now. Seems everything is backward and upside down. Could Obamas foreign policy get any worse? Putin saves the day and Obama looks the fool, thereby making the US look like the fool. Not a good second term for the mighty O.
exil

Elkview, WV

#24758 Sep 12, 2013
I just hope and pray we don't get involved in this mess. Our Soldiers have to be mentally tired of all these wars. God love their hearts for all that they have already been though. Let's all pray they don't have to go to war again.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24759 Sep 12, 2013
God do you freaks ever stop? You are NOT "doing" anything except polluting MY topix!
republicratards!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24760 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sundog Millionaire is just like the rest of us - he comes here looking for an intellectual argument about current events but settles for abusing you dumbasses. Sometimes we get burned out.
Believe me Meat Lover, the next intellectual thought that you have will be the first one. You don't give a damn about intellectual arguments, you are too busy calling everyone tea baggers.

Zimmerman!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24761 Sep 13, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
God do you freaks ever stop? You are NOT "doing" anything except polluting MY topix!
republicratards!
I have yet to see you post anything intelligent. Just another dumb ass liberal who thinks he is funny.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24762 Sep 13, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason these types went to Chick-fil-A, not because of their usually high priced sandwiches but their sign said "Eat Mor Chikin" and thought they were hosting a teabagger rally where they feel right at home.
*nod*

eat up yuns gawdlust sawdahmytes
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
8-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24763 Sep 13, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see you post anything intelligent. Just another dumb ass liberal who thinks he is funny.
You can tell by his spelling that he's a conservative.

schlappington, by god

#24764 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell by his spelling that he's a conservative.

frig my lifes
Bad Cop No Doughnut

San Jose, CA

#24765 Sep 13, 2013
Cock Smoking 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you is funny.
Why thanks I know!
You say liberal, bacon nuts said conservative, but you both too stupid to see that I'm making fun of both of you, because you both are exactly alike...just screw and get it over with that would 2 less morons cluttering up MY topix!

I will spell it out for you all...again
republican + democrat = Retard, hence republicratard!

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24766 Sep 13, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thanks I know!
You say liberal, bacon nuts said conservative, but you both too stupid to see that I'm making fun of both of you, because you both are exactly alike...just screw and get it over with that would 2 less morons cluttering up MY topix!
I will spell it out for you all...again
republican + democrat = Retard, hence republicratard!
Uh, no. We get it. It's just stupid. If you're looking for a reaction, you'll have to aim higher than 5th grade.

If it's your Topix, why don't you use it for something other than making yourself look like a doucher?
George

United States

#24767 Sep 13, 2013
Stop feeding the troll and he will crawl back under his rock.

schlappington, by god

#24768 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no. We get it. It's just stupid. If you're looking for a reaction, you'll have to aim higher than 5th grade.
If it's your Topix, why don't you use it for something other than making yourself look like a doucher?
*nod*
http://www.johntreed.com/debate.html
frig my lifes
George

United States

#24769 Sep 13, 2013
SACRAMENTO (Reuters)- California Governor Jerry Brown said on Friday he would sign a bill authorizing the state to provide driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, a last-minute reversal of his position.

..........Absolute CRAZINESS. Rewarding law breakers with dirvers licenses instead of deporting these criminals. More evidence of the bizzaro world we now live in.
George

United States

#24770 Sep 13, 2013
On Wednesday, the 12th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, the principal at Concord-Carlisle High School in the suburbs of Boston read a Muslim poem to the entire school instead of the Pledge of Allegiance.

Principal Peter Badalament has since apologized for the oversight, reports the Boston Herald.

Absolutely BIZZARO!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24771 Sep 13, 2013
George wrote:
SACRAMENTO (Reuters)- California Governor Jerry Brown said on Friday he would sign a bill authorizing the state to provide driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, a last-minute reversal of his position.

..........Absolute CRAZINESS. Rewarding law breakers with dirvers licenses instead of deporting these criminals. More evidence of the bizzaro world we now live in.
More evidence of the complete stupidity that this country has become. We should also buy them damn illegals a car to drive and a house to live in. All this crap does is encourage more illegals to come into this country. Why can't we completely secure the border then maybe we could relax some of the laws of undocumented immigrants.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#24773 Sep 13, 2013
George wrote:
Only if they have legal work permits, or are legal students. Why wouldn't people who can legally work not be able to drive to work legally?
exil

Elkview, WV

#24774 Sep 13, 2013
The Land of the Free Because of the Brave.
George

United States

#24775 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if they have legal work permits, or are legal students. Why wouldn't people who can legally work not be able to drive to work legally?
WRONG.
George

United States

#24776 Sep 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "illegal" dont you understand? If they have a legal right to work they are not "illegal" immigrants. Do you ever tell the truth or are you just ignorant? When one of these law breakers applies for a license they should be arrested and deported.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24777 Sep 13, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "illegal" dont you understand? If they have a legal right to work they are not "illegal" immigrants. Do you ever tell the truth or are you just ignorant? When one of these law breakers applies for a license they should be arrested and deported.
I support that. We need people that feel they way we do to run for Senate, Congress and President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weirton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr Dazed 4,396
Ugly Strippers (Apr '14) Tue Frank Friend 7
News Harrison Commission approves roof contract, awa... Jan 11 Unnamed Source 2
Beware of Terry Wellham!! Dec 25 Wellham 2
Homes on west street Dec '17 Moving 1
Wellsburg Music Thread (Nov '13) Nov '17 Musikologist 11
Tyler Propst Nov '17 Becauseiknow 1

Weirton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance