N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case

Feb 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGW-TV Portland

Kristin David disappeared in June 1981 while riding her bicycle from Moscow to Clarkston, and about a week later the dismembered body of the 22-year-old University of Idaho student was found in the Snake River.

Comments (Page 30)

Showing posts 581 - 600 of674
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Walton ny

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I don't remember his name. Is there a program anywhere for Jesus Christ Superstar? The programs were in scrapbooks in the lobby of the theatre, in the room where there were also art shows. I could probably pick his name out of a cast list. I worked props there. I remember an actor named Mike Davis as an apostle, but he was not the police officer. I knew the three victims, though not closely. Out of the three, I was most familiar with Steven. However, my brother who was an actor, had become acquainted with the girls. I'm grateful to the girls. My brother was very bullied in his life because he is gay. I was protective of him. His joining the theatre saved him because they were much more accepting of others. My brother told me he had become good friends with the stepsisters. He said they were a package deal, often, where one was, there was the other. They seemed close. Although he was friends with both, he particularly mentioned Brandy a lot. She was more his age, and she was so very kind to my brother when he really needed it. He was looking forward to a long term friendship. When they disappeared he was very quiet and depressed. He still rarely talks about it. I felt sad for him, to finally find a good friend and an evil person had to take them away. They all had so much more to contribute to this world. They deserved to grow up and grow old. I know none of this info is helpful but it's important to remember how kind these people were.
Libra

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Walton, your comments are very grateful to hear. I am the father of Kristi and Brandy.
Walton ny

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

And most of all, thank you, Libra, for raising girls that were socially conscious and ahead of their time. You obviously were doing a great job. Had they not been robbed of their chance, they would have moved mountains, they already were.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Would your brother consider speaking with me. The more information I can get about who Kristy and Brandi knew & what they did would be a great help. I am Kristy's cousin and have spoke to some of her other friends she had at the time. Voss claims not to have known Brandi, but I have been told otherwise. Please let me know if this would be possible. I can be contacted on this site, my user name is crescentcrow.
http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...
Walton ny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I will ask him. He is a very private individual and keeps his feelings pretty close to his vest. However, not long ago, I told him that a poi had been named in this case and he perked up and seemed interested. I told him a documentary had been made as well. He didn't know that because he has lived in Spokane for quite awhile. If he doesn't feel comfortable talking to you at this time, I'll get as many details as I can. Like I said this was a rather short but intense friendship. So not sure what if anything he knows. This was a very traumatic time for us in the valley. As I wrote on another site, my best friend went missing in the same year. It was really the end of innocence and childhood for a lot of young people. If they had released the poi name earlier people would have felt safer and more prepared to protect themselves. To find out how tirelessly you've worked to bring this person to justice for your loved one is, to not let it go unresolved, well, you're a hero.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I can also be contacted at this facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php... #!/pages/Lewis-Clark-Valley-Se rial-Killer/114474928700952

Please assure your brother that I will not mention his name, it wll remain confidential.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I am reaching out to the Nampa/Melba, Idaho area. I seeking information about Voss from the mid 70's. He moved to this area from Saratoga, CA to start an antique dealership with 2 women. It is possible that they sold two 1937 Rolls Royce's. It would be helpful to know the names of those women.
Waltonny

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Hi, I was following the Lewis Clark serial killer Facebook page and now I can't find it on my page. I'm wondering if it is still active, I know some people got blocked who didn't have an age on their Facebook. Any idea of why or how I can reconnect? Thanks
Walton ny

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Ok, the Facebook page is back on my likes now, thanks so much.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

http://www.change.org/petitions/lewiston-dist...

Sooner or later Voss something will give.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

“Give the Bear a hug!”

Since: Oct 08

Home is where you park it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know if Voss was a hiking enthusiast? There are two cases (one murder, one missing) in Coeur d'Alene on popular hiking trails.

The murder doesn't really fit the MO of the Confluence cases, but the unsub looks eerily familiar to the pix of Voss on the Facebook page. Remember this sketch would have been when Voss was in his 50s.

http://www.kcsheriff.com/images/stabbingsuspe...

The description varies quite a bit on height. And Voss left for NC a year before (although I've read that his wife stayed here another year, and he was renting initially down there).

“Give the Bear a hug!”

Since: Oct 08

Home is where you park it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Also, is there any clear confirmation that Lance Voss was there when Kristen David's remains were found on the Snake River on July 4th?
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

We do not have confirmation that Voss was there.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I need to speak with Vicky Donges, please contact me.
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Vicky Donges - Please call Gloria Bobertz at 7 0 7 2 1 8 8 3 6 0.

I need to speak with you. I can also be contacted on this site under the user name Crescentcrow.

http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/73/t/Lewi...
Crescentcrow

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

We have been updating the above link with new information.
LLA

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Does anyone know what kind of car Voss Drove, and the address where
he lived.

Since: Aug 09

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The link posted will take you to a site that has information regarding the cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 600 of674
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weippe Discussions

Search the Weippe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ID Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Idaho in ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Keith 4
Multiple arrests result from Orofino drug inves... (Oct '08) Mar '12 A friend who is concerned 56
ID Who do you support for Controller in Idaho in 2... (Oct '10) Dec '11 Post name 2
ID Who do you support for Governor in Idaho in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep '11 Blank 35
Who do you support for State Senate in Idaho (D... (Oct '10) Apr '11 ticklemeelmo 10
ID Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Mar '11 Scam Newton 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Harry Thompson 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Weippe Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Weippe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance