First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worried

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Who had a bad wreck this morning on hwy 1 past 158?
just me

Blytheville, AR

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Worried wrote:
Who had a bad wreck this morning on hwy 1 past 158?
I don't know who it was. But husband was in the way to work when it happened he said it was a white car and a red truck.
shooter

Manila, AR

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Someone said Butch Davis, The Coroner was called out.
concerned

Harrisburg, AR

#4 Sep 14, 2012
I saw the wreck this morning before the police arrived. Ambulances were there. Several vehicles in the ditch. I definitely could make out the red truck way off in the ditch & there was a wrecked white car in the highway. There were other vehicles in the ditch cuz I was making sure none of them were my son's because he goes to work at that time. It was so dark. It was hard to see. I heard the coroner & state troopers vehicle were at the funeral home this morning around 7:30ish. Please let me know if you hear anything more on this. It was a terrifying scene!! Very concerned.
eagle

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Gregory Meilke was one of them. It killed the other guy.

Lampasas, TX

#6 Sep 14, 2012
what vehicle was "the other guy" driving?
concerned

Harrisburg, AR

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Thank you for the info. please keep me posted. There's nothing on the news.
eagle

Foley, AL

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
what vehicle was "the other guy" driving?
The other guy was driving the truck
Worried

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2012
I knew it had to be bad bc the vehicles were messed up How did the vehicles separate like that most of the time they r close together when the hit head on
hmmmm

Forrest City, AR

#11 Sep 14, 2012
eagle

Foley, AL

#12 Sep 14, 2012
They did not hit head on

Foley, AL

#13 Sep 14, 2012
A two-vehicle collision in Poinsett County Friday morning claimed the life of a Mountain View man.

At 5:21 a.m. Arkansas State Police responded to a crash on State Highway 1, north of State Highway 158.

According to Trooper Rocky F. Rapert’s report, Gregory A. Meilke, 24, of Harrisburg was traveling north when his 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass struck the rear of a 1998 Nissan pickup truck driven by 60-year-old Ricky C. Hodges.

The impact caused Hodges to lose control of his truck, which left the roadway and overturned multiple times.

Hodges died at the scene. According to Trooper Rapert’s preliminary crash summary, Hodges was not wearing a seat belt.

Meilke was not injured.
omg

Trumann, AR

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Did the Hodges man not have any lights on his vehicle or something? And was not able to be seen by the Meilke man?
!!!!

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2012
omg wrote:
Did the Hodges man not have any lights on his vehicle or something? And was not able to be seen by the Meilke man?
No meilke was drivin like a fool and it cost a man his life.
omg

Trumann, AR

#16 Sep 15, 2012
I later mentioned to my spouse the 'no lights on'? that I had and they said "Well if he didn't have on HIS lights,how was HE able to see to drive either?" I thought,DUH,that would be right.
I noticed how the news articles keep saying that Mr Hodges wasn't wearing a seat belt,trying to sound like it was HIS fault for not having one on.

D was the guy running late for work,or what was the deal?

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Meilke drives way too fast. I have seen it with my own eyes! High rates of speed zipping in and out of traffic and have seen some close calls almost having head on collision in Jonesboro! Praying for the Hodges family!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 15, 2012
Circles

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2012
This is so sad.... Praying for both families.
Chastity

United States

#20 Sep 16, 2012
The mountain view man was one of my closest friends uncle. The visitation was held today. It was terrible what happened.
just me

Blytheville, AR

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
http://www.asp.state.ar.us/fat al/index.php?do=view_reports &accident_number=346&y ear_rec=2012
will this meilke guy be charged

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Kain 8 hr guest 2
Jill May Overturf (Jan '16) 9 hr guest 12
What's up with that boy? 14 hr QueenBee 15
T-Bird vs Hornets 15 hr WUWP 3
What is his problem Mon guest 14
Thief in Grubbs Jul 25 Gas grabber 5
Drug dealer cassie suthrlen Jul 25 Concerned 3

Weiner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance