Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24522 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24328 Aug 4, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I was in SS a few years ago but I wasn't impressed. It's a medium size town, a sort of bedroom community. The typical stores and restaurants and average, ordinary people. The only reason I could see going back is if they put on some sort of a swinger's deal - a party where the neighborhood comes together. Once the booze starts flowing and the clothes come off, then it's open season on everyone and you can go to town with whomever you wish. Apart from that possibility, I really don't see SS as a viable option for happy, fulfilled living.
Being you're Mexican, you're probably game for whatever mulch-cultural orgy you find yourself in That's why more Hispanics are born here than any other group - all they think about is sex -(Gen. Santa Anna)

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24329 Aug 4, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
I love el presidente obama he lets me come for fre and stay. I no have to work evryting my familia gets free I love him so much! I whish me can get a pictur of him to put in are new home he give us soon they siad and i will vota him for and get fre trucke and nice.
And he makes sure that we Americans don't take our legal guns and blow your balls off.
Maybe you should put a candle in front of his picture, you ignorant Catholic pawn.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24330 Aug 4, 2014
I want to ask you something, Mexican.
You all come here, welcomed by the resident of the white house. Given the free pass for whatever you need. But, the American citizens hate you, curse you, want to kick your ass. Does that not matter to you, even if the criminal Gov welcomes you?
Why don't you care about the American citizens? I would not invade your country so, why do you invade mine?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24331 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>A white boy trying to be funny.
It would be funny, if people like you didn't take it seriously. Problem is - your illegal buddies are trying to enter our country illegally while, you are chaining us against the wall, to let them in.

YOu are a stinking traitor to whites and to the US. What do you stand for, exactly?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24332 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Santa Ana was running away when he was caught trying to cross the river near where the Washburn tunnel is now. He was taken back to near where the Battleship Texas is now where one of his Jr. Officers saluted him , even though he was in a private' s uniform. He was then taken in front of Sam Houston who was positioned under an oak tree ,that was still there when I was a kid.
Nope. That's a lie.
He was having sex with one of his wives,under the cover of night, when Americans invaded his camp. He had one wife but, had just married a second one. He was doing her, when we struck.
We weren't preoccupied with sex - he was.
Mexicans ought to be ashamed, don't you think?
And another thing, you fake white liberal, why are you not defending Texas and the Alamo?
I would like to send you to Mexico, wrapped around a flaming arrrow, smudged in chit/

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24333 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I like most Jews, just not the ultraorthodox cowards who start the wars but are exempt from the fighting. I have Jewish ancestors who came over from Germany. I am not Jewish and I do not adhere to Jewish law like you do. I am a Christian and believe in the teachings of "Jesus", whose teachings you do not believe in. One day you may read the New Testament, but all you ever quote or paraphrase is Jewish law, so that makes you a follower of Jewish law.
You are so full of chit, I'm tired of laughing at you.
Last time -I am not a JEW. I am IRISH & GERMAN. And besides, what the hell do you care what my nationality is? I'm white, that's why you hate me. I just hate you cos you're an anti-white mf who doesn't deserve to be in the US.
If you want to really condemn me - just call me white. I will admit to it and tell you to KMA.
Or, you could call me that thing you atheist really hat ... a Christian.

I don't care what you call me, just be a man and tell the truth.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24334 Aug 4, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok pendejo, I see you were probably home schooled or did not fair very well in public schools and now you think your a internet tough guy.
This is the real tejas history not that propaganda you learned from some teabagger parent.
First the Squatters came to tejas but they brought their monkey slaves with them. Mexico being a kind and compassionate country said you cannot have slaves. This irritated the Pirates and Squatters and they said well were not leaving and hunkered down at the alamo. The Mexican Army came and kicked theirass. That was they end of it. Next thing he is patrolling his country while during a sacred siesta these coward hooligans led by a Mexican citizen Jorge Sammuel Houston sucker punched while they were sleeping. They put a gun to the head of the general and made him sign a nulland void contract. The General knowing Jorge Sam was a legal Mexican citizen didnt worry about it cause really he was just signing it over to a Mexican and would not stand up in a court of law.
Their are law suites as we speak at the U.N. to give Tejas back to its original owners. In the worlds eyes Tejas is under occupation .
This is the real texas history that is taught at prestigious universities.
Disclaimer: kids still in Schoo should still follow the propaganda history version because you still have test to take.
Mexico had black slaves, too. Hidden blacks still live in Mexico. Native Americans had slaves, too. They also had white slaves,
Arabs had slaves for 1300 years.
Where, exactly, was the monopoly of slave holders?
inquisitor

Sulphur Springs, TX

#24336 Aug 4, 2014
Truth is Might: RIGHT ON!!!!
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#24337 Aug 4, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico had black slaves, too. Hidden blacks still live in Mexico. Native Americans had slaves, too. They also had white slaves,
Arabs had slaves for 1300 years.
Where, exactly, was the monopoly of slave holders?
Don't forget about the coloreds too. They held slaves and treated them like bull crap. Many of the women were raped, killed and even worse. Plus they carved up their genitals. It's a damn shame when a pretty woman has her clitoris ruined.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24338 Aug 4, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
I want to ask you something, Mexican.
You all come here, welcomed by the resident of the white house. Given the free pass for whatever you need. But, the American citizens hate you, curse you, want to kick your ass. Does that not matter to you, even if the criminal Gov welcomes you?
Why don't you care about the American citizens? I would not invade your country so, why do you invade mine?
Call him Brother......not a Mexican. They were here in Texas first.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24339 Aug 4, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the coloreds too. They held slaves and treated them like bull crap. Many of the women were raped, killed and even worse. Plus they carved up their genitals. It's a damn shame when a pretty woman has her clitoris ruined.
You should have been in Vietnam in 1965. Worse things happened in the Ia Drang Valley Conflict.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24340 Aug 4, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the coloreds too. They held slaves and treated them like bull crap. Many of the women were raped, killed and even worse. Plus they carved up their genitals. It's a damn shame when a pretty woman has her clitoris ruined.
Colored is not PC redneck!!!!!!!!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24341 Aug 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm LMAO!!!. Your post is so whacky that it's actually funny.
This place is really great for my daily laugh!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24342 Aug 4, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I didnt graduate from Cambridge Univ for nothing
Yale.....Male......and Pale used to run the guvment. Latinos are WINNING.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24344 Aug 4, 2014
I literally cringe when you peeps use the words colored and Mexican. I am happy that the William Vaden farm.will be returned to the "Mexican" children that my niece adopted. I will be watching how you treat these children. My niece is a fine woman married to a SS man. She is a successful banker.......raising her children on the farm. SS is so.backwoods. I am reading a book about Scientology currently. "Going Clear". By Lawrence Wright. We are the World headquarters for these weirdos. My brainwashing in Boles Home seems similar to Ms Remini! I have had Scientologist IM ..in the PCJ. I was curious as WHY they could not take psych meds and this lady was whacked. I do study different religions and how they control SOME. I think the Church of Christ is a cult. I was FREE when I became a humanist. I can sleep at night. That is WHY I hate the Tea Party Christian Hypocrites of SS. By social media.......I can tell 'um........lololol
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#24345 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
I literally cringe when you peeps use the words colored and Mexican. I am happy that the William Vaden farm.will be returned to the "Mexican" children that my niece adopted. I will be watching how you treat these children. My niece is a fine woman married to a SS man. She is a successful banker.......raising her children on the farm. SS is so.backwoods. I am reading a book about Scientology currently. "Going Clear". By Lawrence Wright. We are the World headquarters for these weirdos. My brainwashing in Boles Home seems similar to Ms Remini! I have had Scientologist IM ..in the PCJ. I was curious as WHY they could not take psych meds and this lady was whacked. I do study different religions and how they control SOME. I think the Church of Christ is a cult. I was FREE when I became a humanist. I can sleep at night. That is WHY I hate the Tea Party Christian Hypocrites of SS. By social media.......I can tell 'um........lololol
You chose right religion because scientologists hate coloreds and Mexicans too. They are into all sorts of wacko things, including group, anal sex. Kirstie Alley recently put out oa twixt on this saying she was refusing to get involved in any more back door shenanigans.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24346 Aug 4, 2014
They are also into fart in a jar collecting. Truth is, Might go to the Alamo and retrace the footsteps of Davy Crocketts farting adventures.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24347 Aug 4, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose right religion because scientologists hate coloreds and Mexicans too. They are into all sorts of wacko things, including group, anal sex. Kirstie Alley recently put out oa twixt on this saying she was refusing to get involved in any more back door shenanigans.
They are racist fo sho! Chick Corea was a Scientologist. Trovolta and Cruz are Gay...but they hide it. I feel bad for Travolta sons death. Travolta did not believe in the med to stop his seizures. Depakote!!!!!!!! He will pay for that in Hell !!!!! I feel bad for the wives of them two. Brainwashing works well on the people who dream of Utopia. The politicians in my family got my FB under nina roth.dc'd. There are other ways to drive them cray-cray besides FB. FBis experimenting with posters emotions. My BF has already stopped his. Well Jennifer Chapman Banda.......John Sellers......CongressmanJim Chapman..........politicians are more powerful thana bunch of nurses. I will be following WTH you politicians and lobbyist do now. Just stop the INBREEDing. Human's come in all colors and races. WE ARE all humans. You are going to Hell for WTH you a done in the name of politics. Lololololol
Wendy Holman

El Paso, TX

#24348 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Call him Brother......not a Mexican. They were here in Texas first.
I don't know if you give sexual advice or not but I sure love your quick wit and common sense attitude. My husband and I have recently rekindled our love life as our youngest child has gone away to college and we are empty nesters. We used to engage in foreplay, often in the 69 position with me on top and we love it very much. I would like to do this again, but now that I am older I have a problem with flatulence. I am worried that if I have a small piece of gas while my husband and I are going at it, it may offend him greatly, especially if he has his tongue up my hind end which he enjoys doing. Do you, as a nurse, have any advice for how to avoid this potentially embarrassing situation? Thanks for your help and I don't care to receive wisecracks in response to this sincere question.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24349 Aug 4, 2014
Sara Jane Searls-Welch to anybody asking. I told John that the rednecks of Shell Oil prepared me for this!!!!!!!! John is a WUSS!!!!!!! You don't own the internet John. Remember that picture of Linda with Al Gore??? I am just Janie to those that know me back home. Humanism is freedom from religious BS. I learned there in SS and Quinlan. I will be home very soon to check this crap out. It is on my Bucket List of travel in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weimar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Champ's Sitework (Dec '13) Sep 16 Dependable equipm... 2
News Should Columbus' "Hanging Tree" be cut down? (Oct '06) Aug '17 moore4 35
Any atheists in Fayetteville Texas area? (Mar '17) Mar '17 Fayetteville Free... 1
Hanging Tree (Dec '16) Dec '16 olobert73 1
Weimar ISD NEEDS Leadership (Jul '16) Jul '16 Failed Leadership 1
Shiloh truck driver (Oct '14) Oct '14 Curious 1
Basketball Coach (Apr '13) Apr '13 wondering 1

Weimar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weimar Mortgages