Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19146 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,
So now your saying you believe in cavemen....what a flip flopper. I thought you Ripofflican s beleive the world is only about 6000 years old...the Mexican Astroid killed the Dinosaurs and cavemen and we can do it again.
Why wouldn't I believe in cavemen?. I'm answering the post of a real Neanderthal right now. LOL.........Oil comes from dinosaurs being on this earth for millions of years, so why would I
believe that the earth is only 6000 years old?.

Just because I think different than a DemocRAT, it doesn't make me a bible beating Republican.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19147 Aug 2, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text> Mexico wasn't a country then and geographically may have looked different then too. Cavemen, usually known as Neanderthals, were evidenced by tools and drawings found in caves in France and Germany. Interesting anthropology. Did you learn the GOP belief that earth is 6000 years old in Public Schools or University? They taught you wrong again....... Pick up the book "Five Thousand Year Leap" and you may learn some valuable insight of your political opponents.... That way you can sound like you know what you are talking about.......
It's going to take a hell of a lot more than one book to make him smarter.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#19148 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,
So now your saying you believe in cavemen....what a flip flopper. I thought you Ripofflican s beleive the world is only about 6000 years old...the Mexican Astroid killed the Dinosaurs and cavemen and we can do it again.
ja ja ja, you're that moron that fell in love with Talethat the tranny from mesa arizona and now you're falling for some other skank. Buy an inflatable doll like the one your daddy owns you trolling perv.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#19154 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont drag The Great Petro into this.
You called? You big fat slimmy joto.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19155 Aug 2, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
I just want to thank my beautiful president obama for letting all my family come here from Honduras. We are getting lots of stuff free like medicines and good food and nice places to live. I don't think me our my family will ever go back. It feels good just to kick back and relax after our long journey. I won't have to work no more. Thank you president obama I hope you become president forever!
Welcome aboard. I'm glad you finally found the gravy train too.

However, there is a long standing tradition amongst our people that I would like to call your attention to - once settled and set up with all the lovely benefits of being an American, newly arrived immigrants are supposed to throw a party for your friends, relatives and other acquaintances. There should be plenty of beer and booze, which you can buy on your EBT card if you know where to go. Also, plenty of food is needed, preferably steak fajitas with fresh guacamole. You should have plenty of money on your card to afford it. Finally, you need to round up your sisters, cousins and aunts to provide the entertainment. They can do a dance, preferably wearing a thong or g-string. Once you throw the party, then you're on the list for all future parties thrown when some of our people are able to make it here. If you need any help, let me know. I look forward to toasting Uncle Sam and all his lovely benefits soon!
r. perry

Houston, TX

#19156 Aug 2, 2014
Vote for abortion Barbie.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19157 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they listen to cajun music in Que beck ?I like cajun music if they dont have it i wont go.
I love Jolie Blon!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19158 Aug 2, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
I just want to thank my beautiful president obama for letting all my family come here from Honduras. We are getting lots of stuff free like medicines and good food and nice places to live. I don't think me our my family will ever go back. It feels good just to kick back and relax after our long journey. I won't have to work no more. Thank you president obama I hope you become president forever!
Me too. Vote Blue! Welcome!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19159 Aug 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="r. perry"]Vote for abortion Barbie.[/QUOTE]We fought hard for abortion rights. Hobby Lobby decision was wrong. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is right. It will open a can of worms in America. Women.....vote Blue!
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19161 Aug 2, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
My family and I are resting now but that is one of the first things we will do as soon as were able. I plan on inviting all those who are here with me in our temporary housing we will discuss it with the ones in charge and see if we can have a big party here I think they will let us. They have been waiting on us but sometimes there to slow. We had some steaks last night but the cook didn't do mine the way I asked and it upset me. I will ask to see if they can get a good caterer to have the food and drinks. We people here really need to have some cold beers and relax. We look forward to moving in to our own house soon like president obama promised. Americans are very lucky to have him as their president and hopefully he can sign a law to be forever.
He will, brother. He just has to wait until the Republicans shoot themselves in the foot a few more times and then he will declare a general amnesty. He's out rallying support this week by telling jokes, issuing put downs and acting too cool for school, which is one of the reasons that he is beloved by the great unwashed. Anyway, good luck in getting your arrangements together. I know you will have a first class bash as you deserve after all you went through to get here. Make yourself at home and enjoy America to the max.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#19162 Aug 2, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. Vote Blue! Welcome!
I love SS! The greatest piece of ass I ever had was from there, in fact. She was a buxom woman, with full pouty lips, and she sucked, massaged, rubbed and humped me all night long. I hope to visit her one day again after my wife dies.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19164 Aug 2, 2014
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) rushed across the House floor late on Friday night to confront a GOP lawmaker during debate on a GOP border bill. Pelosi's interruption was a breach of decorum on the floor - once Rep. Tom Marino (R-PA) finished his remarks, Pelosi charged back across the floor to the Republican side, waving her finger at Marino. He later said she called him an "insignificant person" for saying that Democrats had not done anything about immigration reform while they were in charge of the House and Senate during the first two years of the Obama Administration.http://www.wsbr adio.com/photo/news/pelosi-int errupts-gop-lawmaker-during-im migration-/pCMD5w/

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19165 Aug 2, 2014
Thanks for showing that there are not just innocent children coming across that border there are a lot of bums that want nothing but to free load on the American tax payer and break the back of the United States.

You can come here to this thread and write what you want but the fact remains that Texas will not become blue for a very long time if ever.

Texas will not be blue in 2014 nor will it be blue in 2016 and I will bet anyone on that.

Thanks again for your display of disrespect to the taxpayers. Maybe of the few people who come to this old site someone may see this and wake up about what is going on with our country

I hope you take it to more active sites as well.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19166 Aug 2, 2014
And I should have added besides bums who are bad enough there are also gang members, thieves and many people who are not coming here asking what they can do to make our country a better place but how they can wreck it. You people will infect our country so that in the end, you left a country that is no worse than what this country will become with your presence. I really do not believe most of you will get to stay when all is said and done.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19167 Aug 2, 2014
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#19168 Aug 2, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
And I should have added besides bums who are bad enough there are also gang members, thieves and many people who are not coming here asking what they can do to make our country a better place but how they can wreck it. You people will infect our country so that in the end, you left a country that is no worse than what this country will become with your presence. I really do not believe most of you will get to stay when all is said and done.
How do you mean?
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#19169 Aug 2, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Thanks for showing that there are not just innocent children coming across that border there are a lot of bums that want nothing but to free load on the American tax payer and break the back of the United States.
You can come here to this thread and write what you want but the fact remains that Texas will not become blue for a very long time if ever.
Texas will not be blue in 2014 nor will it be blue in 2016 and I will bet anyone on that.
Thanks again for your display of disrespect to the taxpayers. Maybe of the few people who come to this old site someone may see this and wake up about what is going on with our country
I hope you take it to more active sites as well.
One thing you fail to consider is that America is a smelting. If we're going to allow Italians, Russians, Frenchies and Haitians here, it's only fair to allow even more Mexicans since we share a common heritage, border and continent. Not all Mexicans is bad either, just like not all Texans are bad even though many of them are smokers, drinkers and rabid hunters. Remember, you catch more friends with honey and not vinegar and we Mexicans love the sweet stuff too.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19171 Aug 2, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you fail to consider is that America is a smelting. If we're going to allow Italians, Russians, Frenchies and Haitians here, it's only fair to allow even more Mexicans since we share a common heritage, border and continent. Not all Mexicans is bad either, just like not all Texans are bad even though many of them are smokers, drinkers and rabid hunters. Remember, you catch more friends with honey and not vinegar and we Mexicans love the sweet stuff too.
I didn't say that all Mexicans were bad and what I said is to include all the people who are coming here illegally when we already can not pay our bills here. And we have more that a million people including children and those who fought for our freedom, living out on the streets homeless. Now we will take on these people and give them our government assistance housing and jobs we do not have enough of? I was replying to the posts from people saying thanks to Obama because they were here to get free things and not work any longer. It does not matter what American smokes, drinks or hunts. Those acts are not illegal and every time you eat a hamburger, taco or whatever meat you eat, even fish, it got to you in a way that you can not justly condemn hunting. But that will distract from what is being said here.

What is being said is that the people are not going to settle for keeping these people who have lately come here illegally to overwhelm the country and most of them are going back or will be here without assistance.
Any Mexican or any other nationality that wants to come here must come here legally. When they come legally their back ground will be checked to ensure that the person is not known to engage in crime. If I wanted to go into any other country even to visit, I would have to get a pass port or risk being arrested punished and deported.
the buisiness man

Los Angeles, CA

#19172 Aug 3, 2014
Yall must stop hating welcome the beautiful hard working mexican people there is plenty of work to go round I pay my workers cash
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19173 Aug 3, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
. You are right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weimar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Hanging Tree Apr '15 Speak Truth 1
Shiloh truck driver (Oct '14) Oct '14 Curious 1
old fire siren and bekk (Feb '14) Feb '14 mikey 1
Review: Champ's Sitework (Dec '13) Dec '13 Naa 1
ladies (Sep '13) Sep '13 curious 1
More from around the web

Weimar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Weimar Mortgages