buttons and raymond mullins

Posted in the Weeksbury Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tiredneighbor

Perry, OK

#1 Jun 18, 2009
how many of their neighbors besides me are sick of their arguing.i dont know why d.s.s. hasn't removed the children out of the house.i've heard of their sex life,laws have been there alot.raymond and buttons are drunk every day.they scream out in the yard and tell alot of things,from sex to abuse.i think both of them should be in jail.i've called on them myself,nothings been done.something bad is going to happen there,just wait and see
huh

Bays, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2009
-courtney slone .. age 16 .. hoe .. she sleeps with everyone from family to random ppl
-doug herald ... age ??.. thinks he's billy bad ass ..
-rosie .. age around 10 11 .. sweet lil girl not big as nuttin
unknown

Bays, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2009
i dont think courtney will sleep with any1 will she
killer1

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2009
hell yae she will it dont matter who..........even her step dad nasty........
unknown

Bays, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2009
thats wrong i must be thinkin of a different courtney cause thats just nasty
family friend

Red Jacket, WV

#8 Jul 5, 2009
WELL I THINK YOU ALL ARE RETARDED I'VE KNOWN RAYMOND EVER SINCE HE'S LIVED IN WEEKSBURY & I KNOW BUTTONS REALLY REALLY GOOD TOO & I DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD OF WHAT YOU ALL ARE SAYING & I KNOW FOR A FACT COURTNEY DON'T SLEEP WITH EVERYONE CAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE THATS TRIED TO SLEEP WITH HER & SHE WOULDN'T DO IT, & DOUG DON'T THINK HE'S BILLY BAD ASS, HE JUST DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE. SO YOUR ALLS BEST BET IS TOO SHUT THE F UP, CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE WHEN I FIND OUT WHOSE SAYING THIS SHIT I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR ASS.
SO BE IG ENOUGH TO TELL YOUR NAME, KAY?
bad bitch

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2009
really come on everyone knows how they are and courtaney will sleep with any one thats y she got her ass kicked yesterday tell you name if your so bad...............
unknown

Bays, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2009
who whipped courtney
killer1

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2009
she knows who did.........
the secret messenger

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jul 8, 2009
brittany mullins kicked her ass,and she is a whore i also know raymond personally and he is a nasty perverted old man, he has threatened men over courtney cause he wants her for himself.. i heard she was caught screwing someone at the park in broad daylight and if she will do that she will do anyone anywhere obviously. and the kids do need removed from that invironment cause raymond is prolly malesting all of them, he tried to do it to his own daughter so you know he will to someone elses kid.
someone

Bays, KY

#14 Jul 9, 2009
i heard that she will give head for 10 bucks
the secret messenger

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jul 10, 2009
i wouldnt doubt it, she is working at dales store she prolly f'd him to get that job. prolly gives him head before during and after work.
some1 u kno

Bays, KY

#16 Jul 11, 2009
dale is family and a good guy. he would never get with a kid like her or any kid and he is married and if u got something to say u need to say it to our face not behind a pc and why even bring dale into this dumbass.
pigssbussy

Bays, KY

#17 Jul 11, 2009
look courtney is the sexiest bitch up through weeksbury got tha best a$$ ive ever had , an im the only one she's f***** u guy's jus jeoaulous because she look's better an got a wetter "juice box" than anyone in weeksbury, so keep hatin bitcheeeee's but yea raymond needs locked up foreal
haters never win

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jul 11, 2009
look if you think courtney is the sexiest bitch in weeksbury, then you so need glasses. you obviously dont get out much. you haven't had many juice boxes if you think she the wetest and if you think your the only one shes been with you better ask around unless we talking about a different girl
concerned citizen

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2009
you are right that she is a whore but theres one thing you left out she splits up families that are happy and she takes ppls daddy away from them like taking candy from a baby a 1 year old and 2 year old and one on the way its sick what she is doing talking to a 24 year old and her 16
iknowthemtoo

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jul 13, 2009
i personally know them all.buttons is a drunk,i liar,and a trouble maker.ive been out and heard the lang. and hear say things too rd thats unblievableable.ive heard raymond tell her to leave she tells him no.she personally call me drunk and tried to get me to call beepers probation officer or the cops and say things on beeper.just to get him off the hill.i wouldn.t do it,but i know who did,and she said she would do what ever it takes,that is her home,she has told too many people she would use her girls too get it.ASK HER LANDLORD SHE HAD ON MUDCREEK,I KNOW HIM ALSO AND SEEN ALOT WHAT KIND OF PERSON SHE IS.SO,IF RAYMONDS A PERVERT SO IS BUTTONS,ITS HER RESPONSABILITY TO SEE THAT HER KIDS AREN'T HARMED ANYWAY.WHAT I HAVE SSEEN RAYMOND NEEDS PROTECTION AGAINST THEM,SHE PERSONALLY TOLD ME SHE PUT STUFF IN HIS DRINKS AND FOOD AND OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS WHAT SHE AND THE KIDS HAVE SID ABOUT WHATS GOING ON
jeffreyleemullin s

Hurricane, WV

#22 Jul 13, 2009
ok... courtney is a hoe dougie is a punk and roseey is not aa innocent person either and everyone is talkin about my papaw hoolerin hes sleeping with his dauughter and this is bullcrap is ddumb buttons is the 1 hollering he sleeps with his daughter and bringing little kids n there showing them were my aunt killed her self at she must get off on that wonder wen the skank is gonna kill her self hopfully and soon my mom will personly state that he has never tried any thing on her so who is she talkin about the 2 thats dead that cant speak for them selfs and calling my papaw a pervert buttons slept with my brother when he was 14 or 15 thats a child molester and most the boys he hollers at r sneaking up to his house knocking on the window or calling and keeping him up papaw wud get along alot better wit out them skanks and he is not courtneys step dad there not married and wat about buttons sayin befor these boys sleeps with her daughter they have to sleep her lol ask around they tell u soo bottom line is enough about my f... papaw i told my name for u lil hoes i aint never scared so tell urs
Unknown

Ransom, KY

#23 Jul 13, 2009
YOU ALL NEED TO GET UR F*CKIN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE U SAY SHIT ABOUT ANYBODY.. COURTNEY'S ONLY SLEPT WITH 3 PEOPLE AND SHE WAS DATIN THEM WHEN SHE DID SO HOW IN THE HELL DO U GET THAT SHES A WHORE??? YEA DON'T MAKE ANY F*CKIN SENSE AT ALL!!! NO SHE AINT BREAKING NO FAMILY UP SHE HAD HIM BEFORE BRITTANY DID AND SHES BEEN HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM EVERY SINCE THEN... AND NO WHEN BUTTONS F*CKED LAYNE HE TOLD HER HE WAS 18 SO HOW THE HELL WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO KNOW HE WAS YOUNGER THAN THAT??? UR JUST F*CKING JEALOUS CAUSE SHE WONT F*CK YOU!!!! UR 23 YEARS OLD F*CKIN A NASTY ASS 15 YEAR OLD SO WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE YOU?? YOUR THE GODDAMN CHILD MOLESTER!!! AND NO SHE DIDN'T SUCK DALES D*CK TO GET A JOB SHE GOT FIRED FROM HER OTHER ONE AND DALE ASK HER TO WORK FOR HIM I WAS RIGHT THERE STANDING WHEN HE DID I KNOW ALL OF THIS IS A FACT!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP RUNNIN UR ALLS DAMN C*CKSUCKERS!! UR ALL JUST JEALOUS CAUSE SHE WONT FUCK YOU ALL!!! SO GET A F*CKING LIFE!!!! AND STOP BEING SO CHILDISH AND UR FUCKING NAMES.... CAUSE WHEN EVER I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE YOUR ASSES ARE WHOOPED!!!!
jeffreyleemullin s

Hurricane, WV

#24 Jul 13, 2009
well i told u punks who i was and courtney only slept wit 3 people lmao i can name 3 in 1 night so biotch please and wat about her getting caught in the backyard necked wit bren lmao wat about the bus wit them nasty newsomes and buttons knowed my bro wasnt 18 she might tell u kids that and make u all beleave it and wat about her tellin my best friend that he can sleep wit courtney if he slept wit her 1st how do i know speaker phone so take up for weeksbury queen and she might hook u up wit some std's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weeksbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mya little (Jun '11) 1 hr snake 13
susie collier (Oct '09) 13 hr Susie 9
Jarred newsome 19 hr Concerned 1
Crazy house in Wayland (old Wayland fountain) Thu Power ranger 6
FlatLine's Lasts Post Wins A Beaver 2 Thu Princess Hey 18
Ashley Pack Johnson (Nov '13) Tue Friend from the p... 21
Trash in goose creek Nov 14 Some one who cares 2

Weeksbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance