Comptons Quik Stop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
What happened at the Compton Quik Stop? I saw something on the news about a fire.
Get

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Quick! Geese doesn't anyone know how to spell anymore?
ignorant

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Get wrote:
... it is spelled correctly, its the way the business chose to spell it... oh, and by the way, its geez, a term of exasperation, not geese, which is as flock of birds...
Get

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 10, 2013
You're the ignorant one Hun! My phone changed it to geese! I highly doubt that they spell it, quik stop! Why can't you just admit you're a dumba**?
Get

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 10, 2013
And another thing geeze < is how it's really spelled! Not geez!
uradumbass

Brook Park, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2013
well you spelled it geese must have ask your dog for correct spelling.
Get

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Apparently you can't read either! I said my phone changed it to geese! It's a touch screen phone Hun! Your would know that, if you had a brain...keep talking you're only majoring yourself look more dumb!
Get

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Ha ha majoring! That's suppose to be making! Like I said before, the phone!
Me Myself and I

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2013
U mean to tell me that someone wanted to know about the fire and all u can do "get" is get on here and worry about how they spelled quick???? and just so know they do spell it as quik! if u don't have anything better to do than worry about that or u don't know anything about it then just keep your mouth shut!
aaaaaa

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2013
What would you do if you were about to lose your job and had insurance on your place of business, and needed money?
yep

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 13, 2013
insurance for sure
some guy

Teaberry, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Anyone who thinks this is insurance-related is either crazy or just looking to start some drama. Enough with the conspiracy theories already.

One look and its obvious the fire was electrical, you can see right where it started, where the outlet ignited and burned up the wall into the ceiling.

If it were intentional, I'm sure they wouldn't have been in there with the building burning, risking their lives to get Dale's cars out of the garage...Nor, would Greg have been in such a hurry to call the Fire dept, that he would've nearly broken his leg.

Also, if it were intentional, I'm sure they wouldn't already be back in there cleaning it up. Likewise, I'm sure they wouldn't be planning to spend more money on fixing it up than what the insurance will even pay out.

Therefore, that argument makes no sense. Compton's Quik Stop will be reopening soon.
aaaaaa

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2013
After all these years and an electrical fire at this time ? Just saying!
yep

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jan 14, 2013
some guy you believe what you want to ok i know how things work around here.And i can tell you now greg comptom is to cheap to spend more than the insurance has payed him.He is tighter than dale was thats why the store was failing.
The Fix

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Get wrote:
It's jeez, not 'Geese', no they must not! If you are going to correct others, learn to spell yourself!
Get

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jan 16, 2013
The Fix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's jeez, not 'Geese', no they must not! If you are going to correct others, learn to spell yourself!
apparently I'm the only person with a touch screen phone, that has auto correct. To the other person that said if I don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all; I'm sure "curious" really didn't know what happened at Compton's! That's why I was being a smart a**!
Burn

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2013
When times get tuff put a fire to it, that should tell people that the OCCC is not going to open the doors again LMFAO..
haha

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Feb 4, 2013
aint it odd that all the books where people owed store bills made it out and didnt get smoke or water damage lmao
haha

Virgie, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
haha wrote:
aint it odd that all the books where people owed store bills made it out and didnt get smoke or water damage lmao
They have always taken those books home. Greg told me that a long time before the store caught fire. He barely had enough insurance to cover the building and is taking a serious loss on the products that he had inside. You are probably just mad that you have to pay your bill. They are good people, give em a break.
concerned

Logan, WV

#20 Feb 14, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
They have always taken those books home. Greg told me that a long time before the store caught fire. He barely had enough insurance to cover the building and is taking a serious loss on the products that he had inside. You are probably just mad that you have to pay your bill. They are good people, give em a break.
taking the books home every night....come on now. Only a fool would believe that! He probally took cash home but I seriously doubt he took store bills home! GREEDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weeksbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Bighead n his wife 12 hr just wondering 3
Who is the biggest thief in Frasure Creek (Jun '11) 21 hr no name 16
Ronnie AKA Hitler Hall (Feb '10) Thu Lifelong friend 64
Support Never Trump Thu Cassius 3
Take a pic with Hillary Wed Judy Judy 2
Jessica Osborne Jul 16 DB Cooper 4
Blackburn are rats Jul 4 the truth 1

Weeksbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance