Autopsy shows 3 children died on impact

Autopsy shows 3 children died on impact

There are 1 comment on the Newsday.com story from Jun 29, 2007, titled Autopsy shows 3 children died on impact. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

“We haven't been able to talk to her yet”

WATERTOWN, N.Y. _ Three young children died on impact when their mother crashed trying to elude police late Friday, a medical examiner said. via Newsday.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

Kathy

Hinesburg, VT

#1 Jul 9, 2007
I hope this women regains consciousness, that was she will relieze what her mistake did to 4 lives that had no choice to go along for a ride that ended there life. I would never be able to live with myself if I did that over getting a ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weedsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share some Good Clean Jokes (Jan '10) Apr 18 The Firmament 51
top and bottom gay Mar 31 Questioning 2
News State Police: 13-year-old Port Byron student ar... Mar 23 zbass 1
News Trump budget would slash $300,000 from Meals on... (Mar '17) Mar '18 Dee Dee Dee 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201
Carrol Equiptment (May '17) May '17 Heavy Equiptment 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27

Weedsport Jobs

Personal Finance

Weedsport Mortgages