Jury awards more than $1 million to D...

Jury awards more than $1 million to DIRT legend Bob McCreadie

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Jury awards more than $1 million to DIRT legend Bob McCreadie. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A Watertown jury this week decided a parking lot crash that ended the racing career of DIRT modified legend "Barefoot" Bob McCreadie was worth nearly $1.7 million in damages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Tim Marsh-Barstow CA

Fort Irwin, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Sadly, I saw "The Barefoot One" race at Weedsport the same Memorial Day Weekend as his crash. Not only do I admire Bob as a racer, but also a fellow
motorcyclist. Just hope he takes his award and gets something a little more modern than a Harley.
A Ducati, perhaps, like I have. Good for you,
Bob!(and, yeah, I HAVE a copy of your bio!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weedsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Auburn priest accused of sexual abuse of... (Nov '09) Jul '17 Auburn Native 2
Carrol Equiptment May '17 Heavy Equiptment 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
Chubby's Restaurant (Jan '15) Jan '15 Marie 1
who is darren gamache (May '12) May '14 Babygirl0622 - hi... 4
News Contest winners get their fill of pop music at ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 snopper 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Deborah 200

Weedsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weedsport Mortgages