Weedsport man arrested for sexual abuse

Weedsport man arrested for sexual abuse

There are 1 comment on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Jan 14, 2008, titled Weedsport man arrested for sexual abuse. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

According to a press release from the Cayuga County Sheriff's department a man has been arrested in connection to a sexual abuse investigation. via WSTM-TV Syracuse

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

anonymous

Liverpool, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2008
He is a pedifile, and deserves the worst punishment possible. He doesn't deserve a second chance at anything, the only thing that he deserves is to have the horrible things that he did to those boys happen to him in prison. If I was to see this man, i would do nothing but spit in his face, he is scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weedsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan Mining activity at all time High (Feb '14) Jul 21 MOMIN ANSARI 2
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jul 17 Dead Moses 65
News NYC's Cardinal Dolan Compares ISIS to the IRA Jul 17 jason norris 66
Meth lab fire in Brogan Manor Apt's (May '13) Jun '15 Mark 3
Chubby's Restaurant (Jan '15) Jan '15 Marie 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
who is darren gamache (May '12) May '14 Babygirl0622 - hi... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weedsport Mortgages