Rochester man charged with robbing Weedsport hotel

Aug 24, 2010 Full story: The Post-Standard

A Rochester man is in custody following an armed robbery Tuesday at a Weedsport hotel, state police said.

Full Story

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Just cause he rents a house on rosyln street doesn't mean he is a rochester man, he may be a Buffalo man that was born in New York City and just moved around, He is a BLACK anyway cause that is all that lives on that street, they took over with the baby boom years ago when you got more welfare money for having more kids around. They are so stupid in a lot of the things they do anyway! Lincoln should never have freed them. They owe the white man a lot but always think it is the other way around cause they are dumbasses!..

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2010
Are you reffering to all of us, or the few that can't seem to get their act together?

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#3 Aug 25, 2010
I am not referring to our resident buddy Slice and dice in anything racial ever bro.. Just peeps like that slut RhonDUH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weedsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 28 min Alex 6,428
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sun Diamond Daisy 50
Do you support Rob Astorino? Sun Diamond Daisy 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
Is India Most Racist country in the world? (Oct '13) Aug 28 Humhainna 43
•••
•••

Weedsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Weedsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••