Kids die as mom flees police

Jun 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Post-Standard

“I can't quite picture that I'm not going to see them again”

Lisa Parker's children popped into their neighbors' house Friday evening, as they did just about every evening. via Post-Standard

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2007
Six

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

And the idiot mother lives-----where's the justice?
Tek

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2007

stupid stupid women
Tek

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2007

*woman, that wasn't supposed to be a broad sweep
honey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

I'll tell you about justice.... It's in God and Jesus. Not us. Stop speculating on this case! I'm sure we don't know half of it. ANd I"m sure that we should be thankful for the fact it wasn't one of our family members. We all make poor choices in life. NOw Stop it!
Look at yourselves and your hands will be full.
She's still a human being that God loves!
dipple

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

she will suffer, if she lives. But she was irresponsible, negligent, selfish and her car was her weapon that she used on her kids. She might as well of drowned them in her bathtub. Same thing - to me - a stupid, stupid act based on whatever moment of stupidity she was having. There is no forgiveness warranted here. There is compassion needing to be sent to the much older boyfriend and the remaining child - along with the family/father of the boys - the grief stricken grandparents, the schoolmates of the two boys. I wonder though about the sheriff who pursued her. He got up to the car and she sped away. He chased her anyway? Wasn't there a rule about when and when not they could ensure in a car chase? Aren't kids in the car an automatic 'don't pursue a high speed chase'?
Mother of An Only Child

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2007

This is so sad. Just think we have ALL been one decision away from being a victim of our own stupidity/poor judgement/fear or whatever caused her to be reckless. Although I shouldn't judge her, it's difficult not to. Having only had one child of my own I couldn't imagine being careless with the lives of 3. So very sad for all impacted by the split second decision of her and the officer.

Since: Jun 07

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

We all can sit here and pass comments or judgments. However, let us all remember one thing, "Does anyone of us like to be called by the police? If it were to happen, would you not try to flee?"

None of us like to have a notice from the police stating to come over for so and so as it might mean loss of face, status or simple shame to have done something wrong.

Therefore, better be on the right side of the law or have the courage to face the consequences as "Fear is the greatest enemy of human". The lady was overcome by fear and has paid a big price for it.

----------

Like to play games Quickly and for FREE? All the free game downloads that you can handle at [L=NG]http://www.naturalgames. com [/L]
lilly

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Six wrote:
And the idiot mother lives-----where's the justice?
The justice is she will have to live with it for the rest of her life.. Could you??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Weedsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Weedsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••