Weddington sewer discussion continues

Weddington sewer discussion continues

There are 3 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Weddington sewer discussion continues. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

WEDDINGTONThe town council deliberated for over three hours in open session Monday night regarding a controversial private sewer treatment plant for the proposed neighborhood The Woods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Robert

AOL

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Union County is so far behind the times and they seem to be proud of it.Here we have a developer that is ready to jumpstart our local economy and do something very green for the community and the stuborn city of Weddington just does not get it.I suggest a series of out-houses would be a better fit for the Weddington mentality.
F.S.
Kirtg

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Sep 9, 2008
This is just another example of the Weddington _ Marvin Mafia trying to stop all growth. Ive heard them state that all growth must be stopped or poor & minorities will move into their community. They are just a bunch of modern day carpetbaggers trying to control all growth.
Concerned Citizen

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Sep 16, 2008
The funny thing is they will drink Meck Co.sewer,but wont smell there own.That is why they are called pee brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... 2 hr Mark mark 1
PE teacher investigation Feb 12 Concerned 1
Lisa Thornton .... former owner Sweet Repeats (Feb '15) Jan 24 Helpingyouout 18
Hit and Run Jan '17 nala20168 1
Chuck S. Stallings pollice officer Dec '16 Ben 2
News a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec '16 Nate 136
Lock Her Up Dec '16 Oops 1

Weddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weddington Mortgages