Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF Doctor

Huntsville, AL

#55369 Jun 14, 2014
With the recession - Your DUMBOCRAT barney frank, made it so anybody could get a home loan- oh yeah "little FACT" that the media does not tell.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#55370 Jun 14, 2014
TSF Doctor wrote:
On the pipeline note- donor billionaire, warren buffett, has a large interest in the railroads- what a shock- therefore we do not need a pipeline.
This is true. Large democrat donor.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#55371 Jun 14, 2014
So when Obama makes a mistake, you just repeat it? Who was president when gas prices were above $4.00 here? Bushie. Al queeros?
those we're his words? Even for a wingnut, you're pretty stupid.

Location hidden

#55372 Jun 14, 2014
Red Square wrote:
Wow, there are still idiots out there who believe that the president of the U.S. controls the price of gas. Probably the same idiots who are always talking about supply and demand and yet never figure out that has a lot to do with the price of gas. Utilities have skyrocketed? Mine haven't. Median household income is down after a Great Recession. Wow, who would have thought that? Yeah, all the millionaires are leaving. Next year there won't be one millionaire left in America because they have all left due to high taxes. Obama flubbed Respect. Oh no. Better get Issa on the case. This might be am impeachable offense. Wignuts, so stupid they're funny.
The price of energy will increase with the closing of coal here.
Oddly enough, this while China, and Africa can't open up enough coal power plants.

Location hidden

#55373 Jun 14, 2014
Red Square wrote:
So when Obama makes a mistake, you just repeat it? Who was president when gas prices were above $4.00 here? Bushie. Al queeros?
those we're his words? Even for a wingnut, you're pretty stupid.
About a zillion times on this forum, when I've criticized Obama, someone has brought up Bush.

Location hidden

#55374 Jun 14, 2014
Obama and his asinine rules encouraging underage immigration here are killing us.
We have kids in poverty here already, without trying to support millions more.
Someone even blamed the immigration on Texas!
Ben

Germany

#55375 Jun 14, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Nah.Ben's in Berlin.
And I'm in beautiful Charlotte.
FK.
Guten Tag one and all! Hey waco, the Germans want to invite you to an oven roast and make you "Maid of Honor" to commemorate a Final Solution Festival.
Lost in Lenoir

Harrison, TN

#55376 Jun 14, 2014
I think you made her mad Waco.
TSF Doctor

Huntsville, AL

#55377 Jun 14, 2014
Red square - you are a left wing "wignut"( your reference). You dodge facts and try to hide the obvious. Thank God not everyone has your diminished intelligence.

Location hidden

#55378 Jun 15, 2014
Lost in Lenoir wrote:
I think you made her mad Waco.
Personal attacks are the last defense of those who are desperate.
I expect many more of them today.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55379 Jun 15, 2014
Has anyone heard yet if Obama will by pass the 22nd Amendment and run again in 2016 for a third term? I just wonder how this strategy is progressing on the RW hot line.

Location hidden

#55380 Jun 15, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Has anyone heard yet if Obama will by pass the 22nd Amendment and run again in 2016 for a third term? I just wonder how this strategy is progressing on the RW hot line.
He's bypassing everything else, he may as well go for broke, although I would guess he would have zero chance at the nomination.(Joke).
June 2014

Hickory, NC

#55381 Jun 15, 2014
2010 Topix?
Why keep beating this dead horse?
It's 2014, for God's sake !
Give it rest.

Location hidden

#55382 Jun 15, 2014
June 2014 wrote:
2010 Topix?
Give it rest.
fk yew
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55383 Jun 15, 2014
June 2014 wrote:
2010 Topix?
Give it rest.
We like it. Beating dead horses is our forte. Our motto is: "there is no horse too dead to beat".

Today's dead horse is the Right Wingers trying to pretend that President Obama isn't a million times better than any of their GOP warmongers.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55385 Jun 15, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
We like it. Beating dead horses is our forte. Our motto is: "there is no horse too dead to beat".
Today's dead horse is the Right Wingers trying to pretend that President Obama isn't a million times better than any of their GOP warmongers.
In my life, I have beaten two dead horses to death, and neither one did I feel responsible for. The thing that bothers is all those illegal horses that came across the Mexican border years ago the cowboy Republicans rounded up and kept that we never paid the Mexicans for.

Location hidden

#55386 Jun 15, 2014
FDR, WWII, Truman, Korean War, LBJ, Vietnam War.... Yeah I can see where democrats don't get wars going...

Location hidden

#55387 Jun 15, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
In my life, I have beaten two dead horses to death, and neither one did I feel responsible for. The thing that bothers is all those illegal horses that came across the Mexican border years ago the cowboy Republicans rounded up and kept that we never paid the Mexicans for.
Cheer up. We're paying for their pollution.
Feel better?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55388 Jun 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
FDR, WWII, Truman, Korean War, LBJ, Vietnam War.... Yeah I can see where democrats don't get wars going...
You must be kidding about WWII? What other choice was there, especially when Germany also declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55389 Jun 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
I agree about the Vietnam war. Senseless and tragic. I thought we had learned our lesson from that conflict and then Bush invades Iraq. Another senseless war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Beat Dad in Waxhaw, NC (Feb '08) Feb 7 Hartz 18
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Feb 5 Chuck D 11
News As glowing balls hover over the night sky near ... Feb 2 Frieda 6
Indian Trail Music Selection (Aug '12) Jan 30 Musikologist 16
News Breitbart discovers children's book starring a ... Dec '17 Obama Is God 4
Zhane Dunn Nov '17 I see ya. 1
employees of Lucas Landscapping (Jun '16) Oct '17 Reality Check 60

Weddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance