Questions linger on Robert Pittenger ...

Questions linger on Robert Pittenger land deals

There are 1 comment on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Questions linger on Robert Pittenger land deals. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Robert Pittenger, a GOP candidate for the 9th Congressional District, greets supporters at Icehouse South End on May 8. TODD SUMLIN - [email protected] The Internal Revenue Service filed a $78,343 lien on Robert Pittenger and his wife, Suzanne, in 2010, records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

why

New Philadelphia, OH

#1 Jul 2, 2012
why would pittenger put himself in this position?
it just doesn't make any sense.(things should be straight forward on pittenger or anyone elses land deals). especially the entegrity that pittenger claims he has ----- right/????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Jun 27 Charlotte Homeowner 8
employees of Lucas Landscapping Jun 27 Justice 55
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) May '16 mooksmom 18
News Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) May '16 mooksmom 15
News New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... (Oct '14) May '16 windowshax 5
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Omg 2
Aircraft noise during last night's storm. (Feb '14) Feb '14 Smokestack 1

Weddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weddington Mortgages