Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings S...

Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings Shooting

There are 308 comments on the WAXN-TV Charlotte story from Oct 11, 2006, titled Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings Shooting. In it, WAXN-TV Charlotte reports that:

Authorities are investigating a shooting in Stallings that left an auto body shop owner dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAXN-TV Charlotte.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
lexi

Waxhaw, NC

#309 Apr 24, 2014
Long time friend wrote:
we're all behind you mark, can't wait till you get out!
mark should never get out he need to rot and die in jail so all of his close friends and family can feel what all the brynarskys felt when our father , son , and spouse died! and i should know how they all felt because im one of his daughters! he is a criminal and should be locked up forever
lexi

Waxhaw, NC

#310 Apr 24, 2014
about the story i just post it says MARK ONLY SHOT AT CHRIS ONE
TIME. THATS IT! and i just wanted to say yes he did shoot one time but you have to think that one bullet cost him his life. please write back anyone r.i.p chris brynarsky <3
lexi

Waxhaw, NC

#311 Apr 24, 2014
BDM wrote:
Does anyone know how Chris's mom died?
i know how she died im her grand daughter she died because she didnt take her medicien
lexi

Waxhaw, NC

#312 Apr 24, 2014
Lucie wrote:
You are right! And I hope this is brought up.. There is no reason Mark should be behind bars!!
yes there is lucie NEWS FLASH! my dad was killed. and who killed hime huh? MARK THOMAS did so dont try that "he has no reason to be behide bars¨!!! because there is a reason. and he should be killed too! i wish they would kill him so we have more room in our prisons. hope the worst for him and the best for the brynarskys! and BTW your totally wrong my dad didnt even threaten mark and he didnt pull out the shotgun how could he mark shot him and he was dead how could he get to it THINK about that and when you think that mark should be out and not in jail i want u to image 5 little kids crying because there mom has jus told them that their dad was killed by mark thomas. you have no idea what he did to this family 2 of my brothers live in california now because they think god made him do that and he DIDNT! all the kids in the family had to go to therpy so THINK about mark has done !!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#313 May 2, 2014
Lenny Banks wrote:
Why are Union County folk so primitive?
what?
ashole11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#314 Apr 14, 2015
This is the guy you [email protected] defended &#6462;?!? Sounds like it was a help to society having him out of jail lol.....marks such a good guy blah blah blah murderer and drug dealer low life scum.... karmas a bitc@!!!

http://m.wbtv.com/wbtv/pm_/contentdetail.htm...
DMH

United States

#315 Nov 14, 2015
Sarah Emerson wrote:
Mark Stephen Thomas is running scared. He or one of his family members posted this comment:
MARK IS INNOCENT CHRIS, WHO WAS A FELLON PULLED OUT A SHOTGUN ON MARK AND THATS WHY HE IS DEAD NOW. THERE WAS NO DRIVE BY. MARK WAS SIMPLY GOING TO THE PLACE OF BUISNESS TO GET HIS OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY. MARK EVEN TRIED TO GET THE COPS TO GO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAD RECEIVED THREATS FOM CHRIS THE NIGHT BEFOR. THE UNION COUNTY COPS ARE REALLY THE ONES TO BLAME THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED THE WHOLE MESS. I KNOW MARK IS SORRY DEEP DOWN. HE NEVER INTENDED TO KILL CHRIS WE WAS MEARLY DEFENDING HIMSELF. MARK SHOULD NOT BE PUT IN JAIL. HE IS A GOOD PERSON. I HAVE READ MANY LITTLE STORIES OF THE WHOLE ORRDEAL AND THEY ARE ALL LIES. CHRIS HAD AN ILLEAGLE LENGTH SHOT GUN THAT HE HAD BOUGHT DAYS BEFOR HIS DEATH AND HIS INTENTION WITH THAT SHOTGUN WAS TO KILL MARK. CHRIS WAS A THIEF AND A HORRIBLE BUISNESS MAN. MARK NEVER WENT INTO A STORE AND CAUSED A RUCCUS NIETHER DID HIS SISTER. MARK SHOT CHRIS ONE TIME. THATS IT
Today Mark Stephen Thomas has to appear in Superior Court, He is charged with Premediated First Degree Murder of Christopher Brynarsky. Thomas is pleading self defense. This is a vain attempt, Thomas cannot explain away what the witnesses saw. Thomas cannot explan why he came into the shop with a gun that day, all the other times he came to the shop he did not have a gun. Thomas cannot explain the threats made to the Brynarsky family prior to the shooting. Thomas was angry because his car was not the first priority of the shop, so he started making threats, he started talking ugly to the employees about Chris. Of course the things Thomas had said came back to Dana and Chris. They decided they did not want to do business with Thomas any longer. Thomas refused to accept this, so he planned to kill Christopher Brynarsky. In his demented mind he thought he could set up a self defense plea. He knew there was a shot gun in the shop, he thought by shooting in the air it would force someone to go for the gun, he hoped it would be Chris, he thought if Chris could get to the gun he would then shoot him and claim self defense. But Thomas's plan failed, no one got to the gun, Thomas fired the fatal shot to soon for his plan to work.
Now Thomas is scared, he is fumbling with a concocked story that does not hold water. He is becoming paranoid , he believes people are following him to do him harm.
It is satisfying to me to know Thomas is living in fear. I want him to be very afraid of prison and the horrible things that will happen to him there. I want him to suffer, I want his family to suffer.
Mark will get his day very soon! The Lord will prevail!!
Virginiamc

United States

#316 Mar 26, 2016
Sarah Emerson wrote:
Christopher Brynarsky's murderer Mark Stephen Thomas is free on bond as of Oct. 16, 2006. He was home with his family on Thanksgiving, he will spend Christmas with his family. Our family on Thanksgiving talked about Chris, we will be talking about Chris on Christmas day. Thomas's mother can hug her son, I hold my hand out and speak to my son who cannot answer me. I have to imagine I can hear him speaking to me.
When Thomas does finely go to jail, his mother will be able to see her son, talk to him on the phone, write him letters knowing she will get a letter in return.
I call out Chris's name several times each day, while I am driving, while I am cleaning the house thinking about him, I will call out his name. Chris can't answer me.
I have always wanted to protect my children, they grow up and go on with their lives, a parent still wants to protect them. I was not there that day to protect my son. If only I had been there, if only I could have stopped Thomas from killing my boy.
Chris was one of my sons best friends growing up
You probably know Keith mcvickers i know Chris name has been brought a many a times over the yrs. A least once a week. I can see Chris now with his boys over at Keiths house sitting at a table outside those boys were so well behaved to be boys. How are the boys doing I bet they have up so fast. I know they have missed thier dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weddington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Siamese mix kittens Aug 13 Fred Herbert 3
Pokemon Go Jul 31 Pokachu 2
B&B HVAC Indian Trail Jul '16 BBhvacLIARS 2
employees of Lucas Landscapping Jul '16 Chytownhustler 58
looking into moving to Indian trail area... (Sep '14) Jul '16 Ivory Snow 2
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Jul '16 Paddy 9
Indian Trail Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 14

Weddington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance