Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car

Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car

There are 29 comments on the www.khou.com story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car . In it, www.khou.com reports that:

A grand jury will reportedly hear the case of a 3-year-old boy who was found dead after being left in a hot car for more than 10 hours Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.khou.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Beaumont, TX

#23 Sep 6, 2008
Well, I would suggest that you do it not in a thread about a child's death. But that's jmo.
Gemma Speck

Thornton Heath, UK

#24 Sep 7, 2008
oh ok sorry.
hannah is soo hot

Kraków, Poland

#25 Sep 7, 2008
hi

“Have a beautiful day!”

Since: Jul 08

all over--military brat & wife

#26 Sep 8, 2008
Hot car deaths happen more frequently than we'd like to believe. That is a good reason, if you EVER have young children around, to always lock your vehicle doors--even at home. It only takes a short while for a child to become overheated and die in a hot vehicle, even with some of the windows down. Sometimes they can, and do, get in on their own and are overcome by heat before being able to get back out.

http://ggweather.com/heat/

http://www.kidsandcars.org/

http://www.harrisonshope.org/
mother of this child

Brookfield, WI

#27 Sep 22, 2008
I have to tell you that you do not know what you are talking about... since you are obviously so good at using your computer... it has taken me this long to even look at these things... i will ask you to google and listen to the 911 call made by a friend and co-worker of my mothers...
Marissa wrote:
You dont forget a child for 10 hours.... HOW??? Children need constant attention, did she have that sort of light and stress free felling for ten hours, something should have clicked in her stupid head. This was done intentionally and I think she deserves to rot in jail. She may not have wanted the baby to die, but she most definitely left him there on purpose. I can only imagine how that baby felt dying from heat and suffocation. What was she thinking, just careless. I wish I was on the jury!
mother of this child

Brookfield, WI

#28 Sep 22, 2008
you can hear my mothers cries and screams in the background... I have since visited the place where my childs last breaths were taken and while asking my questions i discovered that the screams comming from my mother... were from outside where the caller was inside...
The other thing I will reveal to the world is that my mother is a wonderful person, she has continuously given of herself... even when she had hit rock bottom from the cercumstances of life... still gave everything she had to her name to help others. Since this the life has drained from her eyes and I know what she is thinking... We loved Christian and any one of my family memebers would give thier lives to see that he be returned... I don't know why you are so easy to judge... this is not behavior of a christian for sure...
mother of this child

Brookfield, WI

#29 Sep 22, 2008
its hard for me to remember that not everyone is passionate about thier souls. But I wanted you to know that you had just passed judgement on a women who worked her fingers to the bones to help her daughter who was a single mother, to help herself... as she too is a single mother still raising my 15 year old brother... we worked together to try and make a better life... so tell me she had a stress free day! stress free days dont come often for those of us who live in the real world... in all the comments I have read... yours is the one that made steam come from my ears.... I hope you never learn this hurt, I hope you never learn the error of things you say... in other words I hope you never have to experience this kind of loss...
For more referance on what the family has to say you can revisit the boards and find the comments left by my ex husband and Christian's father... he calls himself Baltain...
Have a wonderfully blessed life and I hope you enjoy every moment of your life.
Lawman Jim

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Jul 30, 2015
This happens too often! Spay and neuter the parents! They had no business breeding!
fartman bill

The Colony, TX

#31 Jul 30, 2015
Lawman Jim wrote:
This happens too often! Spay and neuter the parents! They had no business breeding!
These farts happen too often! Spray Fart and shat on the parents! They had a Fart breeding business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) 12 hr Hannah 76
i love kickboxing League City May 28 ReneeStacy 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News 18-Year-Old Microbiologist Develops Fuel Cells ... May 13 Solarman 1
News Fool Me Once, Shame on You (May '06) Apr '16 Truth 10
State inspection Apr '16 Needing help 1
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Mar '16 Dwayne 135
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Mortgages