536-Unit Complex Sells on Third...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globest.com.
#1 Sep 23, 2006
Camden management in las vegas let family with small children move into building they knew had been infected with a very toxic mold.
The Las Vegas fire department had discovered a toxic mold in a Camden residents apartment two years earlier. After discovering that is was a very toxic mold they said the women had to move out immediately. She spent over 30 days in a hospital hooked up to ventilators to help her breath. She also suffered a heart attack.
A las Vegas couple and 2 small children were allowed to move into the apartment next door. One of the children only 2 months old at the time of move in started to develop symptoms similar to Epilepsy. He would have seizures lasting over an hour and on over 4 occasions he ended up in a ICU unit hooked up to a ventilator to help him breath. On 2 of the 4 occasions the 2 year old toddler almost didn't survive. Other members of the family are also suffering from the effects of toxic mold.
Add your comments below
|sharp automotive group||Feb 2||Fart Muffler||3|
|Foreclosure fears rise in Texas after Hurricane...||Jan 31||FLAVORED FART||1|
|Inside Clear Lake: (Aug '09)||Jan '18||FART NATION||2|
|Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16)||Jan '18||Limber Fart||46|
|Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11)||Jan '18||House Farts||106|
|i love kickboxing League City (May '16)||Jan '18||Nexus farts||26|
|League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13)||Dec '17||Farting Dude||19|
Find what you want!
Search Webster Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC