finger

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
When Obama took office didn't he say he was going to cut our national debt by 4 trillion. Yet it went up over 5 trillion and now he wants the debt ceiling raised yet again.looks Like he's spending our money like a lottery winner to me.congress and Obama need seem to forget we Only have so much.
finger

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
What would happen if you did that?
Harry

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2013
You think obama really cares. Raise the ceiling, hll yea. That means he can spend more. Cause we all know the term "n|r rich". Got money spend it, got checks write them. Don't need no backing someone else can foot the clean up
IN Trouble

Smoot, WV

#4 Jan 18, 2013
The dollar is going to be worthless and the US is bankrupt. Obozo is the cause. Cant blame Bush for this one people. Obozo has had ample time to fix this/these issues. Now he is trying to blow yet another smoke screen with the school shooting and taking our rights away.
finger

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
He has plans to spend more and increase taxes but nothing that will lower our debt.
1 post removed
chaos

Webster Springs, WV

#7 Jan 23, 2013
chaos wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon "harry", grow a pair! Put on the robe and the dunce cap and proudly spell out what you really want to.... Nigger rich. You already said "coon" why be shy now? We can all see you for the shallow idiot you are. Just stand up and be a proud pig ignorant white trash piece of shit like your uncle/daddy and auntie /momma taught you to. And what happened to your righteous indignation at his use of "coon" finger? I guess it's ok as long as he agrees with ya huh?
Ahh, nothing to say? No surprise. Have fun, "mortons"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landfill 2 hr NCBOE 2
Question 2 hr Window Tinting 1
murder on maple street 3 hr Heather McCoy 9
heather lough (Apr '14) 3 hr uknow 27
Dillion Howell 4 hr Mee 8
Tammy Crue Hawkins 4 hr earlybird 12
Create your own Forum 4 hr Weepy 367
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages